[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Adele saving the music industry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 524x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 524x524
What do you think about Adele saving the music industry?
>>
>>60297909
Unless she's gonna donate some of that money to lesser known artist. It doesn't do shit for the music industry but make them shit out more Adele clones
>>
>>60298002
But her talent and voice would be difficult to replicate no?
>>
>>60298038
>But her talent and voice would be difficult to replicate
>Adele's voice
>difficult to replicate
She's the fucking preset for female vocalists, her voice is the epitome of generic
I could go out on the street and walk past a girl who can sing like she can
>>
>>60298038
shes not very distinct
>>
>>60298087
>>60298116
I get you might not like pop music but that is a lie. Girl has some pipes
>>
>>60298038
doesn't matter the people who keep the lights on big time major label studios who don't know shit about music. will find artists somewhat similar and try to make any kind of profit
>>
>>60298087
m8 that's a lie and you know it
>>
>>60297909
I don't think it's saving anything, just changing the mold with which they churn out generic clones of for markets.

Adele can sing, and honestly her music isn't bad but I find it relentlessly boring. Rolling in the Deep was basically the only song I needed to hear by her and I was pretty much satisfied and finished.

The music industry is at a weird place, and it's borderline impossible to say that any one musician can save it, especially when they aren't changing any formulas for business or production.

It's just a different Katy Perry for girls who want something slightly more soul and acoustic oriented.
>>
I think she's making a really big splash in the music industry these days
>>
>>60298237
>>60298310
It's not a lie. I've had the exact same experience. It seems like everyone wants to sound like Adele nowadays.
>>
>>60298949
She's certainly taking a big piece of the industry pie
>>
Adele's cool, Someone Like You is a GOAT quality pop song imo. I'm kindof indifferent about her extreme success as a whole though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.