[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you think it is that /mu/ is totally incapable of discussing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: frank-zappa.jpg (35 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
frank-zappa.jpg
35 KB, 250x323
Why do you think it is that /mu/ is totally incapable of discussing music? All people do is take single words out of the context of posts and then refuse to argue with the core argument. Is it because most of /mu/ are teenagers?
>>
>>60296940

>and
>then

fuck off back to tumblr m8
>>
>>60296940
>core
Who the fuck listens to genres that end in -core? I bet you're an edgy 15 year old. Just fuck off.
>>
>>60296940
>music
back2reddit
>>
>>60296940
you posted a manchild like frank zappa I can't take u srs
>>
File: eatmydeadcock.png (116 KB, 200x320) Image search: [Google]
eatmydeadcock.png
116 KB, 200x320
>>60296940
>Why do you think it is that /mu/ is totally incapable of discussing music?

because most of neo-/mu/ either sees it more as an image thing or they are oldfags (or just have been here for a while) and are bored with nothing to discuss so they just use it as a music themed shitposting board
>>
People who complain about the lack of music discussion on here do so because they have no idea how to participate in one. Why? Because this is the place where all the "music discussion wannabes" gather yet they never manage to have a music discussion in the same thread.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>60297068
It's not music discussion to quote a single word out of a person's post and then use that to ignore their entire point.
>>
>>60297194
Looks like you didn't read my post.
I'm saying that the people who complain about the "lack" of music discussion don't know how to discuss music. Why? Because if they knew, they would be discussing music in those threads.
>>
>>60297194
>single
yeah you always will be cunt
>>
wow
>>
>>60297235
So you're saying it's my fault that people take this out of context from my posts and focus on them instead of the arguments?
You do realize that's complete nonsense right?
>>
>>60297068
i've tried making a thread which was literally just people telling me their favorite albums and it spawned ''fuck rockr go poop''
>>
>>60297068
You're right but I do enjoy the memes too
>>
this board sucks for anything except share threads and shitposting. if you don't like to shitpost (aren't <17), then the only time to bother posting here is share threads. its the only time you can escape the memes and they generally repel the fags who don't actually listen to music for pleasure, which makes up 90% of the posters.
>>
>>60297002
>frank zappa
>I can't take u srs
>u srs
>>
>>60297255
>w

you wot mate?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.