[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Art Angels General/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: grimesy.jpg (90 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
grimesy.jpg
90 KB, 900x600
I was only a casual fan of her before this album...loved Genesis and Oblivion and didn't know much else.

The Artangels to Venus Fly stretch on this album is an all time GOAT pop run.
>>
Now that it's BNM will we get 4 of these threads a day?
>>
>>60295802
gonna be a lot more than 4 a day, my friend
>>
pls respond.
I just got this album off the archive does the music cut out and play voice clips like "OK DEN" and "DJ AARON ALEX" or did I gete memed on?
>>
Why does it feel like this album is being pushed onto us?

I mean, it's literal shit.

kinda makes me want to leave /mu/
>>
>>60295873
it actually made me go from browsing 1-2 hours to like 10 mins
>>
>>60295842
If you listened to the album at all, you got memed on
>>
>>60295842
it's watermarked...listen on spotify or something

>>60295873
it's pop gold - if you don't like pop, that's fine and understandable, but it's not "literal shit". it's like the ideal pop record.

i listen to mostly shoegaze and noise rock and this took me off guard....probably my favorite pop record since 20/20 experience
>>
>>60295916
People watermark music? what the fuck is this?
>>
objectively a 5/10 but i could see how some would give it 6-7/10. p4k has to be paid to shill this garbage as an 8.5 though.

fucking headache inducing production and instrumentals
>>
>>60295787
serious music listeners give an album a month before making claims whether it's good or not

Until then please keep your uneducated opinions to yourself
>>
File: Grimes.jpg (253 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Grimes.jpg
253 KB, 1024x768
shes fucking cute
>>
>>60295975
>i need to listen to a pop record 50 times to grasp it
>>
>>60295996
yep, If it's good it'll stand the test of time
>>
File: grimessweat.jpg (45 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
grimessweat.jpg
45 KB, 500x544
Is Grimes in your league?

What does her bf look like?
>>
>>60295975
nah i'll definitely evaluate a fucking pop record after a couple listens, you pretentious fucktard.

you're allowed to like albums like cottonwoodhill and soundtracks for the blind and still like this record. i hate /mu/.
>>
>>60296066
Pathetic that your only defense was fucing soundtracks for the blind. you're not a serious music listener

Just a lost little boy trying to fit in on a chinese imageboard.Poser
>>
the meme'd version comes in mono right? how the fuck do you keep listening to it till finish and even make a judgement of it? no wonder so many newfags spouting shit because they listen to the shit quality copy
>>
>>60295787
Why does she refuse to remain a qt?
>>
>>60295787
the stretch part is what i agree most with
love scream but it doesn't really go with the rest
everything before artangels is forgettable
everything after venus fly is mediocre
but in between is so good
>>
File: grimes.jpg (290 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
290 KB, 650x650
>Stop posting on 4chan and fuck me anon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.