[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newsom general I guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: joanna-newsom-have-one-on-me.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
joanna-newsom-have-one-on-me.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
Just bought pic related new on a sale.
I have only listened to a couple of her songs and none of them are in this.
What should I expect?
(I still have some classes and I won't be able to listen to it till late afternoon)
>>
good music
>>
>>60292036
This

Might be better to start with Ys if you've never listened to her before
>>
>>60293291
I've listened to that one time in full
It sounded fine but i never had the chance to relisten
Then I found a new copy of HOOM and I thought what the heck
(It was worth 12€)
>>
>>60292011
You're pretty brave!

I love Joanna but even I found it hard to digest Have One on Me.

Short vinyl sides are the best way to take it in, in my opinion, so you should be alright.

If you have the ripped files you might want to make your own little playlists (say, one of your favourite tracks, then another of the tracks you're trying to know better) to help you digest it all better.

Good luck!
>>
>>60293928
>>60293943
Yeah, just take it one disk at a time and you should be fine
>>
>>60292011
>Milk Eyed Mender
7.5/10
>Ys
9.5/10
>HOOM
8/10
>Divers
8/10
>>
>>60292011
She's absolute shite. She's got an awful voice and her lyrics are for nerds that masturbate to world of warcraft
>>
>>60295352
Are you 12?
>>
>>60295439
He's trying to start a new le epic meme. World of Warcraft you guys xD
>>
File: I_see_what_ur_doing.png (94 KB, 433x334) Image search: [Google]
I_see_what_ur_doing.png
94 KB, 433x334
>>60295352
>>
>tfw saw joanna play the other night
her dress was so pretty
>>
>>60292011
>buy something
>ask what to expect after you bought it

How are you holding up in class? A retarded mouthbreather such as yourself must have a hard time.
>>
Guys I discovered her a couple days ago and I'm falling in love with with her.

Help.
>>
>>60292011
It's amazing. Don't be disappointed if you aren't big on it right away. Just listen a few times then try again in a few months. It's a grower and a 10/10
>>
>>60297137
sorry bro she's taken
>>
This album consistently rewards relistening, every time you think you've settled on a favorite verse or line, you'll find something even better. At first it's kind of a big mess of music but everything continues to unravel until it's absolutely beautiful
>>
>>60297137
shit waifu desu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.