[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most pretentious album I've ever listened to.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: a3735408238_10.jpg (155 KB, 921x700) Image search: [Google]
a3735408238_10.jpg
155 KB, 921x700
This is the most pretentious album I've ever listened to. How do people enjoy this?
>>
Is that from Starblazers/Battleship Yamato
>>
>>60289073
combined with the fact that it is nigh impossible to find due to the album title
>>
There is absolutely no pretense in the slightest.

It is solely a highly abrasive plunderphonics album that isn't particularly good.

"Pretentious" is not a catchall term for things you don't like.
>>
it's spooky
>>
>>60289073
1. It's not pretentious. Stop spamming that meme.
2. It's an oddly interesting listen

>>60289096
Mobile Suit Gundam
>>
track 4 is the only one with any potential, and like all the other tracks the looping is off by miles.
Pretty sure the guy that made this got brain damage from not breathing enough.
>>
>>60289165
ty
>>
This is the most pretentious album I've ever listened to. How do people enjoy this?
>>
>>60289170
Have you actually tried to make an album like this?

Stop exaggerating, it isn't very good but he was literally a teenager.
>>
>>60289212
I've worked with samples before, it's not exactly difficult to set up loops to work properly.

>literally a teenager
>teenager
any teenager with the slightest speck of interest in making a track, or even a teenager with the slightest inkling of an attention span could produce something far better than this.

This album is like sonic ADHD or something.
>>
File: hat.jpg (190 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
190 KB, 1067x800
>>60289110
>reverse image search
>get moon runes in search suggestion
>Ctrl+C
>open slsk
>"search"
>select search bar
>Ctrl+V
>"enter"
IT'S /NIGH/ IMPOSSIBLE.
>>
Whats the name of the album?
>>
>>60289304
>any teenager with the slightest speck of interest in making a track, or even a teenager with the slightest inkling of an attention span could produce something far better than this.

The same teenager did, he's also Internet Club.

It's just not as bad as you think it is dude, stop being a drama queen.
>>
>>60289354
░▒▓新しいデラックスライフ▓▒░
Found it here, listening to it right now. Pretty interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFXO21JT2lQ
>>
>>60289204
Everyone hates this their first few listens.
>>
>>60289073
you're haunted now bro
>>
>>60289413
Nah, I loved it the first time.

It's not hard to love dude, it's really good.
>>
>>60289367
this is awful.
>>
welcome to vaporwave. you're like half a decade late.
>>
>>60289111
>"Pretentious" is not a catchall term for things you don't like.
Really? When someone calls something pretentious I always feel like they're annoyed and intimidated. Kind of like asshole, douche, and dick.

>"Hey bro, can you stop being a douchebag?"
>"Hey bro, I think you're being rude and it's making me upset me please stop."
>>
>>60289367
Reminds me of someone unfunny/underaged/untalented who just found out about youtubepoop. Then tried to make their own, but didn't really put anything mildly interesting in it, just kind of looped songs of the most cliche youtubepoop cartoon episodes they could find on the first page of their youtube search.
>>
>>60292660
>didn't really put anything mildly interesting in it, just kind of looped songs of the most cliche youtubepoop cartoon episodes they could find on the first page of their youtube search

That's every vaporwave release ever.
>>
>>60289111
vaporwave is a pretentious genre
everyone knows what the word means
>>
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
>>
>>60289073
It's a strange album. That's the appeal, it's just really bizarre in that it conveys musical ideas in weird "unmusical" ways.
>>
Pleb alert
It's objectively great
>>
>>60292993
AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~ AH~
>>
r/music go home
>>
Interesting album, but it's not good.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.