[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at a party 2009 >16 years old >this albums playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: kid cudi.jpg (18 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
kid cudi.jpg
18 KB, 239x211
>at a party 2009
>16 years old
>this albums playing in the background
>Kid comes up to me with a blunt
>"yo man kid cudi's on you gotta rip this joint"
>Never smoked before
>want to look cool
>hit it
>Instantly the happiest ive ever been in my entire life

>6 years later
>smoke weed every day
>lazy as fuck
>behind in school
>no job
>long ass hair
>dont wash clothes

Thanks Kid Cudi

What albums effectively ruined your life /mu/?
>>
>>60280021
grimes - art angels
>>
that album didn't ruin your life
weed didn't even ruin your life
you ruined your life
and now you're trying to ruin this board with your shitty journal entry
(just kidding this board is already ruined)
>>
>>60280090
quality meme tbqfh senpai
>>
>>60280021
Haven't smoked in about a year, but I used to smoke almost every day and I don't understand how the fuck weed could "ruin" someone's life. You were probably bound to become a lazy fuck all along, and now you're looking for an excuse
>>
>>60280021
I smoked weed once, nothing happened at all
>>
>>60281077
you probably just don't know how to smoke properly
>>
>>60281077
You mean you smoked weed once, but didn't inhale
>>
File: oi.jpg (92 KB, 350x505) Image search: [Google]
oi.jpg
92 KB, 350x505
>>60281170
>>
I smoked once and got so fucking high that I was practically unconscious

It's a pretty funny memory and maybe I'll try smoking again some time
>>
>>60280021
Your life isn't ruined. It's just time to play in "indie" bands and be lazy and room with all of your bandmates until one ODs on Valium and dies and it causes you and the band to stop getting along, and then you move to a trailer park or something.
>>
>>60280021
You sound like me hahahahaha faggot ahahahah
>>
fate and temperament are two words for one and the same concept

laziness didnt come from the weed, it came from you
of course weed can exacerbate that shit, thats why you keep on yourself. dont let some crystally fuckin plant matter control you you weak ass bitch
>>
>all these weed shills
>"blame yourself not the weed"
>"weed is perfect in every way no way it could ruin someone's life"

Kill yourselves for the sake of everyone in your life and everyone on this board.
>>
File: 1435185610653.jpg (24 KB, 353x427) Image search: [Google]
1435185610653.jpg
24 KB, 353x427
>smoke weed for the first time at friend's house
>end up having panic attack
>at party, talking with people about weed
>they tell me I probably had "bad weed"
>try "good weed" with them
>end up having panic attack
>later, think maybe it's just the environmant
>(I didn't really want to be at the party and disliked everyone there)
>try to do weed in the comfort of my own home doing things I enjoy
>end up having another panic attack
>tfw so lame I can't even into babbys first drug
>>
>>60281290
im too ugly and shy to be in an indie rock band, though I do cover neutral milk hotel songs on street corners in my college town though.

I get 0 likes on tinder almost every day
>>
>>60281373
This.
>>
>>60281335
have you ever smoked? you really need to be a weak bitch to let weed (out of all drugs) ruin your life
>>
>>60281347
the same thing happens to me and i've done numerous other drugs fine including psychs like lsd and shrooms. some people just don't react good to it
>>
>>60281335
you first babe
you didn't even have to enter the thread in the first place
>>
>>60281923
not really desu, if you smoke weed all day chances are you'll be tired as shit all day, thus leading to lazy behavior
>>
>>60281347
you need to see a therapist man, the panic attacks are a somatic symptom of the paranoia you feel when the weed hightness your emotional awareness

you have control issues
>>
>>60281974
yes, so don't smoke weed all day. if your drug use is having a negative impact on your life, do something about it. No one is forcing him to smoke weed all day every day
>>
>>60281974
>smoke weed all day
There's your problem. People with lack of self-control ruin their lives.
>>
dont really understand the hype around weed

in my experience its only really fun in a group of people after a night out after getting wasted / getting high on md
>>
>>60282134
this is 100% it.

i was a raging stoner throughout HS, and once reality settled in during 18-20 i would get insane panic attacks from smoking, which started happening sober too. a few rough bouts of medication (I'd advise against it), CBT (I'd strongly recommend it, and mindful meditation (extremely recommend it) and weed is like how it was back in the day.

still don't smoke though unless offered. i'm a poor chump @ 22 with barely enough money for music equipment.

>>60281951
funny enough, in my anxiety ridden years where weed made me feel like death, shrooms, and especially LSD were a wonder drug that always turned out therapeutic for me. i never did anything crazy dose wise, and would always focus on making "something" (draw, play drums, record, etc) or just hiking.

idk why i made such a long post. i barely do drugs anymore, but something nostalgic kicked in all of a sudden.
>>
>>60281347
I had a friend who started getting panic attacks from smoking weed too, turned out she had a bunch of weird psychological issues that the drugs brought out. You should go to a psychiatrist or something.
>>
File: feces.jpg (158 KB, 1176x894) Image search: [Google]
feces.jpg
158 KB, 1176x894
DUDE
>>
File: h3h3.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
h3h3.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>60282451
WEED
>>
File: lolno.png (674 KB, 606x611) Image search: [Google]
lolno.png
674 KB, 606x611
>>60282474
LMAO
>>
>>60282307
this desu senpai, same story, same ages

i still smoke doe, but not if i have to leave my basement
>>
>>60281373
yes, only black people smoke pot. shouldn't you hate hippies, too? pretty sure most of them were white.
>>
>>60280021
Have some self control you pleb
>>
>>60282529
they were of all colors
>>
File: Kid a.jpg (491 KB, 1515x1500) Image search: [Google]
Kid a.jpg
491 KB, 1515x1500
>>60280021
>What albums effectively ruined your life /mu/?
>>
Weed does makes me want to stay in comfortable laziness. Shrooms do opposite for me.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.