[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my favorite band. Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 384x384
This is my favorite band. Opinions?
>>
>edgy
>>
Obvious viral marketing, sage and report
>>
>>60275442
Nah man, I'm a real normal dude just asking what /mu/ thinks of the front bottoms. I know they get a bit clichéd at times, but there's still some refreshing honesty behind the music.

I don't know why you'd think this is viral marketing?
>>
I love em to be honest. Found them through Pat The Bunny and music like that. Good choice anon
>>
>>60275609
Dude I love pat the bunny too. Especially the Johnny Hobo stuff. Could you recommend your favorites in the folk punk scene?
>>
>>60275426
I like the s/t and talon
The new one has some solid tracks - having a love affair with the closing track - but the rest is VERY hit and miss :///
>>
>>60275632
This.

P.s. luv TFB
>>
>>60275668
I liked everything on the new one except ginger to be honest
>>
Seeing them in a week
Secret shame desu, they are obviously not amazing but they're fun
>>
>>60275632
Crywank
Ghost Mice
Wingnut Dishwasher's Union
Say Nice Things About Everyone
>>
>>60275713
I am not ok with this
>>
YOU HAD ME GO FROM WHAT I THOUGHT WAS SLIDING CAREFULLY TO SERIOUSLY SLIPPING OUT OF CONTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
eh, I'm a big fan of stuff like Modern Baseball and other bands from that scene but The Front Bottoms just never did it for me

if I was being brutally honest my opinion is that i don't care but hey I care slightly more than I would if it was a band I didn't know of so congrats
>>
>>60275770
You're gonna have to leeeeeearn, this luuuuuve will never be convenient
>>
>>60275838
What do you think of the new MoBo EP?
>>
>>60275969
it's really really good imo, literally the only song that I didn't insatantly love is Infinity Exposed. It's still taking some time but The Thrash Particle and ...And Beyond are two of the best MoBo songs ever imo
>>
>>60276030
Yeah it was a really cool to hear new music, especially after those show cancellations and hiatus scares.
>>
>>60275969
it's dank m80
>>
>>60276112
yeah man I was pretty bummed when they cancelled reading, but it was all for a good reason so it was nothing against them.
>>
>>60275426
>LOVE HOW YOU DISAGREE
Super edgy and the vocalist looks like he's gonna shoot a school or something.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.