[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does any othet album better encapsulate the feeling of being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: Love_-_forever_changes.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Love_-_forever_changes.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
Does any othet album better encapsulate the feeling of being on LSD?

>You are just a thought that someone
Somewhere somehow feels you should be here
And it's so for real to touch
To smell, to feel, to know where you are here

^ this is exactly what lsd is for me
>>
>>60182692
Fucked up my greentxt o well
>>
Lime and limpid green, a second scene
A fight between the blue you once knew.
Floating down, the sound resounds
Around the icy waters underground.
Jupiter and Saturn, Oberon, Miranda and Titania.
Neptune, Titan, Stars can frighten.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>60182876
This
>>
>>60182876
Damn that is pretty good
>>
File: Bitches_brew.jpg (58 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Bitches_brew.jpg
58 KB, 300x300
>>60182692
yes
>>
>>60182692
Was literally thinking just this yesterday
>>
>>60182692
Agree with this. The way that it generally feels so delicate and light, but also carries just a vaguely sinister vibe, like things could take a turn at any point. In my opinion, the experience is more ambivalent than the balls-to-the-walls nature of Piper or something
>>
File: Pompeii.jpg (607 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Pompeii.jpg
607 KB, 1000x1500
>>
File: 13th floor.jpg (22 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
13th floor.jpg
22 KB, 228x221
>>
>>60183219
>Agree with this. The way that it generally feels so delicate and light, but also carries just a vaguely sinister vibe, like things could take a turn at any point.

Oh my god this is soooo true. Lsd feels so mellow and light hearted compared to mushrooms, but its like being in a cozy car flying smoothly down a freeway that could wreck at any moment
>>
>>60182692
>what lsd is for me
"oh my god son this shit looks weird"
"I'm exhausted"

does anyone really feel connected to the universe familia
>>
>>60183596
>"oh my god son this shit looks weird"
>"I'm exhausted"

You are not taking enough lsd
>>
>>60183633

This. Also make sure it's not research chems.
>>
>>60183633
>>60183679
haha well I struggle to talk and move for a couple hours so idk about increasing it
>>
>>60183925
You shouldn't really be moving or talking anyways. Lay in bed with the lights off. That's when shift gets balls to the walls INSANE
>>
>>60183679
Haven't heard any complaints about 1P-LSD. Waiting on a delivery of 10 tabs. Should I worry?
>>
Drugs can ruin your life.
>>
>>60185034
not LSD
>>
File: Syd_Barrett_Abbey_Road_1975.jpg (7 KB, 275x270) Image search: [Google]
Syd_Barrett_Abbey_Road_1975.jpg
7 KB, 275x270
>>60185057
JUST
>>
>>60185002
no, he's just going on about nbomes being sold as lsd
>>
>>60183679
I've taken research chem on two different occasions under the belief that it was LSD. I liked it very much both times and my experience seems to resemble that of people who have taken authentic LSD.
>>
>>60185288
if you do any heavy drug everyday for a couple of years you'll end up like that. it will fuck you up mentally if not physically.

taking lsd a dozen times a year on the other hand won't harm you unless you're already a crazy ass motherfucker
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 399x400
Title track basically spells out the sensation of tripping balls.
>>
File: image.gif (162 KB, 512x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
162 KB, 512x500
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.