[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEJ LKNXv8fM I watched all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEJLKNXv8fM

I watched all 42 minutes of this interview and I don't regret a single second. DJ khaled is the legend.
>>
egg whites
>>
>I watched all 42 minutes of this interview
you a genius

but really you're probably god for watching the full interview
>>
don't stop now anon
watch ANOTHER ONE
>>
File: mgid-uma-video-mtv.jpg (113 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
mgid-uma-video-mtv.jpg
113 KB, 1024x576
He's honestly a fucking genius.

Look at the beginning of the interview, look at the energy. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

If it wasn't for his energy and his personality, he would just be another businessman getting people together behind the scenes, and he'd barely get the credit or the money he gets. He doesn't really have musical talent. He can't produce, he can't rap. But he's still in the industry. And that's because he's created this DJ Khaled character and it's worked.

The long messages about iTunes CEOs on Instagram, the misspellings of his collaborators names (Fetty Wop, Trey Songs, Jermiah, etc), the "you smart" intros, the album cover in front of his restaurant. It's all part of this made up character.

Also, despite the cringeworthy intro, this song is fucking great. The artists mesh really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxPBu_vX9Q0
>>
>>60182716
>He doesn't really have musical talent.
He's actually a producer, believe it or not.
>>
>>60182788
Yeah, but he's absolute garbage musically.
>>
>>60183035
Ah so it's an opinion.

Shit pop rap but it sounds good to the ears. The equivalent of musical junk food.
>>
>>60182788
>>60183035
Look at the production credits on his tracks. See his name anywhere? No.

All I Do Is Win is produced by DJ Nasty and LVM, I'm On One was T-Minus and 40, No New Friends was Bo-1da and 40, Hold You Down was Bkorn, Lee on the Beats, and LDB.

He's not a producer. He just gets all the rappers and producers together and gets them to make a track.
>>
>>60183123
so he's suge knight
>>
>>60183147
Suge Knight with less violence.
>>
This guy is the Mozart of our generation
>>
>>60183179
so puff daddy
>>
>>60183123
Oh shit thanks for this info
>>
>>60182788
He's "produced" a tiny, tiny handful of no name non-singles. He literally does nothing on 100% of the songs anyone knows by him. He is essentially a talentless "curator," basically TheFatJewish of the music world.
>>
>>60183227
More likeable desu.
>>
>>60183123
literally fucking based
>>
>>60182626
"I'm tired of dinosaur shit"
can somebody please chop the audio up in this to roast the shit out of dj khaled??
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.