[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the greatest punk album of all time? will it ever be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
is this the greatest punk album of all time?
will it ever be surpassed?
>>
>>60177333
That's the best punk album in its subgenre, and it's one of the most "punk" of punks subgenres, but the fucking cunts treat us like pricks is my pick
>>
>>60177352
>but the fucking cunts treat us like pricks is my pick

i can understand that
>>
Say no more.
>>
>>60177734
That album is garbage lmao

Also OP, Zen Arcade exists.
>>
>>60178982
>Zen Arcade

Ah yes, possibly the definitive "punk for indie kids who know jack shit about punk" album.
At least you didn't go with Pink Flag or Double Nickels, I guess.
>>
File: R-1679326-1236432212.jpeg.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
R-1679326-1236432212.jpeg.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EDi2L28HAg
>>
>>60179132
>implying any of those 3 albums aren't great

you pretentious "punk" fucks need to get over yourselves.
>>
>>60179585
You're free to like those albums and hold them in high regard(Pink Flag always was and always will be utter vapid shit though, one of the most glaring examples of style over substance in rock music history; it might be an interesting record by the standards of the first wave of UK punk but the first wave of UK punk was by and large fucking terrible), just don't delude yourself into thinking that liking them gives your opinions on punk any weight or credibility. It doesn't. You're a dilettante.
>>
File: NGNM.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NGNM.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>60177333
>shove on
>CV - NGNM 10/10
>>
>>60179761
This.
>>
>>60177734
Fun album, but it's the Dr Feel-good of punk.
>>60179756
I remember middle school very vividly as well
>>60179761
FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT
>>
naww
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.