[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to quit smoking /mu/. What are some albums to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x619
I'm trying to quit smoking /mu/.
What are some albums to get my mind off of the cravings?
>>
I was once an addict (think 4 packs a day) then a friend let me try some weed and now I'm no longer hooked on them cigs.
>>
>>60174525
this IS SO FUCKING TRUE
>>
>>60174525
that's not how it works for most people lol
maybe in america where the only fucking medium of smoking is glass
join the spliff masterrace anytime
cig consumption prob won't go down by tht much but smoking will be much more enjoyable
>>
>>60174475
i used to be addicted to ketamine

the thing that got me to actually move past that addiction was stoic philosophy.

however, if you need an album, i say pet sounds
>>
how can you actually become addicted to a habit as disgusting as smoking tbqh

listen to something harsh and abrasive to get your head in gear OP, sounds like you need a slap round the head to wake up a little
>>
File: 1415229674853.jpg (49 KB, 853x960) Image search: [Google]
1415229674853.jpg
49 KB, 853x960
just eat lots of high-calorie processed food tBh fAm
>>
>>60174656
not OP but
>being this patronizing
lel go fuck yourself
>>
>>60174475

have you tried vaping?

>inb4 mouth fedora

If anything It's lass autistic than gum or going cold turkey because it actually recognises the social motivation for smoking and seeks to replace the habit, not just the nicotine.

For some music try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzkTXu-BK74
>>
>>60174679
I wont sit idly by while you lame-o's let OP kill himself with those death-sticks

maybe it sounds patronising but in reality I am a philanthropist and you are a pathetic worm
>>
>>60174705
yep thanks for confirming my assumption
i don't smoke for your information, but you're far worse than a smoker
you sound like you're still in high school though so hopefully you'll grow up and realize people are living well without you pushing your philanthropy thank you very much
>>
>>60174748
don't blame me for telling it how it is buddo, cancertubes aren't "living well" at all, they're killing you

wake up and smell the coffee, you need a slap round the head
>>
>>60174627
>america where the only fucking medium of smoking is glass

nigga u wat. everyone smokes everything in all the ways here.
>>
File: 1410247383416.jpg (24 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1410247383416.jpg
24 KB, 700x466
Got some choice songs for you OP

Cage The Elephant - Cigarette Daydreams
Chance The Rapper - Chain Smoker
Andrew Jackson Jihad - Cigarettes
Ugly Casanova - Smoke Like Ribbons
Chance The Rapper - Cocoa Butter Kisses
Chance The Rapper - Smoke Again
Neil Young - Roll Another Number
Arctic Monkeys - Cigarette Smoke
Oasis - Cigarettes and Alcohol
The Replacements - More Cigarettes
Beck - Nicotine and Gravy
Capt. Beefheart - Ashtray Heart
Chet Faker - Cigarettes and Loneliness
Chet Faker - Cigarettes and Chocolate
The Microphones - Don't Smoke
>>
>>60174627
i fucking hate spliffs they piss me off so fucking much i like the taste of tobacco i'm ok with the taste of weed but the last time i smoked a spliff i literally fucking puked

whenever people mix their fucking tobacco with weed i bought i get pissed fucking pissed
>>
>>60174475
take a few days off of work, buy a quad or a half o and smoke weed every time you want a cigarette. Keep your fridge stocked. You will get sick. The first time I quit smoking I got a post nasal drip that fucked my voice for a few days. I also gained 10 pounds
>>
>>60177122
Also, if you can spend the night or two or three with a non smoker, the change in scene partially removes the habit aspect of your addiction.
>>
Using music to not smoke is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. I quit cold turkey two weeks ago and replaced cigarettes with tea. Stop listening to these fucking college students trying to get you to switch your addiction over to xD 420 lmao. That's fucking so dumb.
>>
>>60177300
I can confirm that smoking weed feels better than drinking tea
>>
>>60177395
maybe you drink shit tea senpai no offense
>>
>>60174705
>death sticks
>philantropist

your life is a joke
>>
>>60175835
10/10
>>
>>60176398
>being a kek
>>
Boston - Smoking
>>
>>60174475
smoke if you want. if its your time then its your time
>>
>>60174475
Car Seat Headrest - Stop Smoking
>We don't want you to die
>>
>>60174907
And everywhere, for that matter.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.