[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
poor man's Counting Crows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: SKM.jpg (49 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
SKM.jpg
49 KB, 500x496
poor man's Counting Crows
>>
Wow. They must REALLY suck then.
>>
>>59670952
Poor mans shit meme and taste.
>>
how can anyone shitpost about rhp/sun kil moon without thinking to themselves the line

>24 keeps breathing in my face
>>
>>59671007
They only shitpost cause they never really listened.
>>
Are you even trying OP
>>
Agreed.
>>
>>59670963
August and Everything After is one of the best albums of the 90's though
>>
>>59671199
>Counting Crows
>Not boring proto-buttrock
Okay bro.
>>
File: august_and_everything_after.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
august_and_everything_after.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
Please educate yourselves, Kozelek fanboys. You're worse than Kanye fans.
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-10-12 15.03.43.png (62 KB, 523x339) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-10-12 15.03.43.png
62 KB, 523x339
>>59670952
>tfw most RHP albums have better RYM ratings than Counting Crows
Who's the pleb now? ;^)
>>
>>59670974
You are everything that's wrong with this board. Just because you don't understand something, and it seems outlandish, you automatically brand it as a meme.

You fuckers absolutely sicken me, taking music and segregating it between memes and non-memes, like a fucking leper colony. Music is music. No meme about it. So shut the fuck up. When you label music as a meme, you're taking away everything that the music stands for and reducing it to dust. You should be ashamed of yourself.

When I came to the board, I was hoping for some great discussion regarding music and recommendations for new albums to listen to, but all I got was this "meme" bullshit. Just shut the fuck up about it, okay? People can like whatever they enjoy, so stop reducing it to a "meme" just because you're too pussy to realize that. I fucking hate you, just like I hate the rest of this board. I'm jumping off this gravy train, and it was your straw that broke the camel's back. Hope you're happy, fuckstick.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.