[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This reminds me of Ween tbh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 128167[1]-e1441978274687.jpg (612 KB, 1600x1532) Image search: [Google]
128167[1]-e1441978274687.jpg
612 KB, 1600x1532
This reminds me of Ween tbh
>>
yeah
tbh i like everything about this, other then the songwriting could be a little better and it was too long
excited to see what her next release is
>>
>>59649622
Yeah this, some of the songs weren't the greatest but there was plenty of good stuff. I wouldn't say there was anything bad, just some stuff sounded rushed/like they were just fucking around. Hopefully her next release is a bit more mature and she ropes it in a little bit.
>>
>>59649591
the music video for Doo it is fucking disgusting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu5iAgJ65dA
>>
YEAH I SMOKE POT
>>
>>>[s4s]
>>
>>59649732
I couldn't even watch the whole thing, so for a while I didn't get the "WHY THEY PUT THE DICK IN THE PUSSY" references
>>
>>59649747
SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE
NO ONE CARES
>>
>>59649732
I think it's supposed to be, good to see that it's working as well
>>
>>59649591
DUDE THIS ALBUM WAS LISTENABLE LMAO
>>
>>59649732
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJVjyyR0uZg

The only thing worse than the song is the "reviews" it inspired.
>>
>>59649732
I CAME
>>
>>
>>59649591
But why they put the dick in the pussy?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.