[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The savior to rap. A-F-R-O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: A-F-R-O.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
A-F-R-O.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
If you think that Old school rap is dead then you need to listen to this guy. 17 year old who has more potential than anyone you've ever seen.

There is still hope for RAP guys, we need to support A-F-R-O. Check him out for 2 mins on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c3X91Ld-GU
>>
are you on his PR team ha
>>
>>59647259
This is like a bad song off the last eminem LP.
>>
politikz already saved hip-hop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHYwprmWMfY
>>
>>59647785
That was a contest song, he didn't create the beat or anything. check out RA the rugged man. A-F-R-O is working with DJ premier.
>>
>>59647259
there is still hope for rap but it is probably not through spamming this dude's youtube links.
>>
everybody in this thread needs to die tbh
>>
>>59647830
Yes that is right, I just wanted people to see him u know
>>
>>59647805
is he really? what has he released so far?
>>
>>59647912
Check him out on Youtube man and you'll see. He has only dropped one 1 mixtape so far since he is pretty new and already working with DJ Premier.
>>
>>59647948
How much is he paying you for this? Or are you working for free? Because that's sad as fuck, yo.
>>
>>59647948
nice will have to check him out, thx for the headups
>>
>>59647999
Nothing I just feel like he deserves attention due to his skills.
>>
>>59648061
no, you don't
also it is intensely obvious that you are replying to yourself
fuck off
>>
>>59648086
Huh really? Is that why I got like an answer 40 minutes later I made this thread? "Obvious self commenting yeah"
>>
why the focus on his age..it reminds me of some clickbait video about "watch this amazing 6 year old guitarist!"....same with joey badass.
>>
>>59648169
Well I mean Nas was like 18 when he dropped Illmatic and look what he made. And for someone to be that young and be this good is not something you see everyday.
>>
>>59647259
this guy raps about nothing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.