[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The man who made this album is a legend RIP. miss this man everyday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4 KB, 225x225
The man who made this album is a legend RIP. miss this man everyday
>>
He is probably the greatest loss rap/hip hop in the last generation or so. listen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIOTAtX_r_g
>>
He really wasn't that great. I mean, he had potential and was the best out of that Pro Era group, but that really doesn't say much.
>>
>>59638985

I was thinking about making a Captial Steez thread earlier actually

what do you guys think about his death? apparently the ProERA guys had Steez tell them to their face that he was going to jump off the building

no one thought to call him up or keep an eye on him?

very suspect

there's also that theory out there that Joey Bada$$ had something to do with his death...i ain't going to speculate on that but its hella interesting all the same

Also, he fucking killed Joey on Survival Instincts
>>
>>59639677
Underachievers fed him a bunch of dumb stuff about indigoism or whatever it was that they believed and had him paranoid as shit about everything

Also yes he did kill joey
>>
>>59639607
If you actually listen to his music and read his lyrics the level of lyricism and emotion he actually put into his songs was incredible. and at only 19 years of age.
>>
>>59639677
Steez was going through a really dark time..

After he went on tour he realized that all his friends in the group that HE created only cared about the money. He did shrooms and realized that. He believed that all of us as humans were slaves to the system and that we use materialistic things to create a fake fantasy or happiness and none of us no what is going on.

He was convinced about this theory and he thought no one understood him because his records were hardly getting any shine to them all the while joey bada$$ was soaking in all the fame. He came very depressed and drifted out of reality going through derealization.

I think he just got sick of it and he also belived in higher dimensions so he killed himself. Its really sad considering how much talent he actually had as an artist and now he's just dead
>>
>>59639758

This

He thought he was going to be reborn or some shit

Go on youtube and there's a video of Steez, maybe in 9th grade fat and chubby freestyling. Sad to think he died like 4 years later.
>>
>>59639677
you mean Survival Tactics
yeah, he did
>>
>>59640397

Yeah, fuck, not sure why I wrote Instincts for.

The way Steez says, "You want fucking energy? Dickheads.." just makes me laugh everytime
>>
>>59639607
>he had potential and was the best out of that Pro Era group, but that really doesn't say much
confirmed b8

Everyone in Pro Era can rap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jId1L0gmoDY
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.