[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've heard so much hype about this album by iceage, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: I-014.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
I-014.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
So I've heard so much hype about this album by iceage, but most of the album is fucking horrible the only songs I like are forever, and against the moon. The lyrics for against the moon are pure garbage. I'm sure all the hype is directly related to the way the lead singer look's actually.

Are there any albums that have the same vibe as the song forever, it's pretty good, but the rest of the album is legit garbage.
>>
cancer
>>
>>59630216
>shits all over an album
>wants more like it

How is this funny?
>>
This album is well overhated on this site for no reason
>>
>>59630324
It's too goth for the normies.
>>
>>59630216
why do you think it's "legit garbage"?
>>
>>59630216
I have no clue how this band became popular.
>>
you're nothing is better
>>
you have to listen to it multiple times. because the songs sound unorganized and rough first. then youll hear the melodies
>>
File: 1444343815997.jpg (298 KB, 800x865) Image search: [Google]
1444343815997.jpg
298 KB, 800x865
>>59630309
> like on song
> hate the rest of the album
Why is this a problem for you?

>>59630353
Hmm do I need to link the lyrics?

Pissing against the moon
Softly she put her hand on my mouth
Softly, so that i
In the silence
Only heard breathing
Closed in living

Those lyrics are meme tier

All the hype is because the lead singer is attractive just admit it
>>
>>59630430
>All the hype is because the lead singer is attractive just admit it

I'm more worried by the fact that he can't sing, it's not even abrasive or challenging, he just can't sing at all.
>>
File: 1443975284870.gif (859 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
1443975284870.gif
859 KB, 500x342
>>59630467

OK thanks I can delete it in peace now, knowing that they memed me into believing it was listenable.
>>
>>59630558
It's not even all that experimental either, this band is buzzfodder.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.