[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More like this album? Already heard most of Microphones/Mount
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: homepage_large.a18dd5e4.jpg (57 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.a18dd5e4.jpg
57 KB, 319x319
More like this album? Already heard most of Microphones/Mount Eerie discog.
>>
>>59623484
Thanksgiving was a protege of Phil. The dude behind that group has gone Syd Barret, but he was pretty brilliant and close to microphones sound when he was putting out music.
>>
>>59623484
there is nothing like that album
>>
File: Giles+Corey.png (381 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Giles+Corey.png
381 KB, 500x500
>>59623484
try this and grouper

darker sound though but kinda similar vibes and the low fi folk experimenting thing
>>
>>59623570
What does it mean to go Syd Barrett? I'm not familiar with Pink Floyd's history much.
>>
Black wing is doomed
>>
File: folder.jpg (5 KB, 237x238) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
5 KB, 237x238
>>
>>59623593
He was taking drugs heavily and lost his mind. He was a smart kid and friends with Phil elverum, Phil has cited him as his favorite artist. Around 2007 he started fucking around with acid and hasn't been able to write or really function since. Last I heard he was homeless living in Hawaii.
>>
>>59623484
giles corey - hinterfaik
>>
>>59623631
Syd Barrett was putting out music in 70s and you're telling me he was friends with Phil and a smart kid? Are you taking the piss?
>>
>>59623652
No I'm referring to thanksgiving/ Adrian orange. Sorry if that was worded funny, English in not my best language.
>>
>>59623672
Oh, I didn't realize Thanksgiving was another person/band. Thanks for the info, and your English is just fine.
>>
>>59623672
I got you mate
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.