[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Obscure music Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
ITT: Obscure music

Pic related
>>
File: folder.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>
File: Jenny_Death.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Jenny_Death.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>
we have a subreddit for this
>>
>>59623438
What's it called? I may like to participate in that community.
>>
I'd post some but it wouldn't show up
>>
>>59623451
/r/indieheads m8
>>
>>59623492
>>
>>59623438
>>59623451
>>59623492
both of you leave neither of you come back
>>
File: poon patrol.png (106 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
poon patrol.png
106 KB, 300x268
>>
>>59623528
this tbh*

*Addendum: TBH is an initialism for “to be honest,” a colloquial expression used to preface a statement of candor or confession in everyday conversations. The abbreviation is almost exclusively used in the context of SMS conversations and online discussions. Although the exact origin of the abbreviation is unknown, it may have arisen as a form of text speak with the rise of SMS messaging in the 1990s. On June 23rd, 2003, Urban Dictionary user Suzuki submitted an entry for TBH, defining it as an initialism for “to be honest.” On December 23rd, 2006, the initialism was added to the wiki-based online dictionary Wiktionary. On July 4th, 2008, Urban Dictionary user alexwearspradaa submitted an entry for “cbf tbh,” defining it as an abbreviation for the dismissive expression “can’t be fucked, to be honest.” On November 14th, 2011, the tech news blog MakeUseOf published an article listing the “‘TBH’ word game” as an aggravating Facebook practice in which a user invites friends to like their status in order to receive an honest opinion. On December 17th, 2013, the virus software blog McAfee published a post about Internet slang titled “TBH (To Be Honest) and More Slang Parents Should Know.” On April 17th, 2014, YouTuber BeautyLiciousInsider posted a video titled “To Be Honest.. ‘I Hate my body’”, in which she uses the abbreviation TBH in a discussion about body image issues. On September 2nd, The Atlantic reported that Instagram users were using the hashtag #TBH in confession videos uploaded with the app. As early as June 2015, the abbreviation became associated with children known as “summer fags” on the /v/ (video games) board on 4chan, where those who used the initialism were subsequently mocked.
>>
>>59623557
>Anonymous 10/13/15(Tue)07:36:44 No.59623557▶
>>>59623528
>this tbh*
>*Addendum: TBH is an initialism for “to be honest,” a colloquial expression used to preface a statement of candor or confession in everyday conversations. The abbreviation is almost exclusively used in the context of SMS conversations and online discussions. Although the exact origin of the abbreviation is unknown, it may have arisen as a form of text speak with the rise of SMS messaging in the 1990s. On June 23rd, 2003, Urban Dictionary user Suzuki submitted an entry for TBH, defining it as an initialism for “to be honest.” On December 23rd, 2006, the initialism was added to the wiki-based online dictionary Wiktionary. On July 4th, 2008, Urban Dictionary user alexwearspradaa submitted an entry for “cbf tbh,” defining it as an abbreviation for the dismissive expression “can’t be fucked, to be honest.” On November 14th, 2011, the tech news blog MakeUseOf published an article listing the “‘TBH’ word game” as an aggravating Facebook practice in which a user invites friends to like their status in order to receive an honest opinion. On December 17th, 2013, the virus software blog McAfee published a post about Internet slang titled “TBH (To Be Honest) and More Slang Parents Should Know.” On April 17th, 2014, YouTuber BeautyLiciousInsider posted a video titled “To Be Honest.. ‘I Hate my body’”, in which she uses the abbreviation TBH in a discussion about body image issues. On September 2nd, The Atlantic reported that Instagram users were using the hashtag #TBH in confession videos uploaded with the app. As early as June 2015, the abbreviation became associated with children known as “summer fags” on the /v/ (video games) board on 4chan, where those who used the initialism were subsequently mocked.
>>
>>59623561
>>59623528
fucking dumbass
>>
>>59623561
retard
>>
>>59623221
What is that album called?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.