[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/BoC/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: boards-of-canada-2013-500x250.jpg (15 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
boards-of-canada-2013-500x250.jpg
15 KB, 500x250
All their albums are self-consistent and organic but if you had to pick one to save from the oblivion of time, which one would it be?
I'd go for to Twoism: it's so raw at times and yet so smooth as a whole.
>and yes, there were three of them back then! Long live christ.
>>
Geogaddi. Don't think I'll ever get tired of that album.

Then again... The Campfire Headphase has got Dayvan Cowboy and a few others gems.
>>
other*
>>
>>59602981
Agree about DC. What you think of Twoism? Ever heard anything by christ.?
>>
>>59603004
Never really gave Twoism a serious try, I did listen to it a while ago but mostly forgot about it... Guess that means I didn't like it that much lol

And no, I haven't listened to christ. but I've heard people say he's similar to BoC
>>
I was 19 when I grew out of BoC and realised they're babby's first IDM.
>>
>>59603068
He IS BoC! Well, he was...but I guess, semel BoC semper BoC.
Here, this is a lifechanging tune to me:
https://youtu.be/nwzCi1Yn2WQ
>>
Among other things, christ. was the only one ever to be requested for an encore by Peel during a session!
>>
lol I feel bad for you guys.
>>
favorite boc will always be hi scores. wish they did more shit like nlogax.

>>59603102
all four of the big "idm greats" are good (well, squarepusher is ehh). nothing wrong with it being entry level.
>>
>>59603463
who are the 4 just out of curiosity? Autechre, BOC, AFX, and Squarepusher?
>>
>>59603889
Yes, the fifth sense is LFO
>>
>if its on Warp its IDM

Retards
>>
File: In-Life-And-In-Song-3.jpg (173 KB, 777x1000) Image search: [Google]
In-Life-And-In-Song-3.jpg
173 KB, 777x1000
Closes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.