[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the worst hip-hop records of the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1444606168154.jpg (243 KB, 1008x389) Image search: [Google]
1444606168154.jpg
243 KB, 1008x389
What should /mu/ants avoid?
>>
>>59587887
are we gonna have the /mu/ hive mind mentality because we already have enough of that

besides I won't be part of it
>>
this is very bait
>>
>le white guilt meme
>>
>>59587887
I really hope nobody actually got this impression from TPAB
>>
>the white guilt is real meme
>>
File: AtLongLastASAPCover.jpg (506 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
AtLongLastASAPCover.jpg
506 KB, 1500x1500
Listen to Canal St. And then listen to Live.Love.A$AP after because that's the only good thing he's ever done.
>>
>>59587923

stop sperging aspie and just post shit records

I think that Future and Drake record was pretty bad, anyone disagree?
>>
>>59587942
I mean you only get that impression if you're autistic
>>
>>59587982
>implying that I'm sperging

nah

but I'm not gonna be a /mu/ drone

it's pretty mindless
>>
>>59587982
it's nothing of substance for sure, but it wasn't bad
it did exactly what it was made to do: bang
>>
>>59587887

Banks is such a cunt but she's qt as fuck in that video, would totally nut and make half black babies with her

>>59587990

I get the impression that it's a shit record that people don't want to pan because they are afraid to be called racist

Literally every white review of this record is "if you don't get it, you are not black enough. try being more black."
>>
TPAB
Pound Syndrome
>>
>>59587887

you come on strong, i like it
>>
>>59588047
>implying the album that gave us No Words could possibly be bad
/mu/drone pls
>>
>>59588029
of course you can criticize it and pan it.

but you don't have a say that it's "racist to white people" because you end up looking like an autist

>Literally every white review of this record is "if you don't get it, you are not black enough. try being more black."

[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>59587887
Azealia Banks > Any 2010s rapper
>>
>>59588204
you must love your mother and fuck shitloads, don't you?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.