[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kanye West really a delusional, egotistical moron who actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ye.jpg (82 KB, 460x673) Image search: [Google]
ye.jpg
82 KB, 460x673
Is Kanye West really a delusional, egotistical moron who actually believes the crazy that comes out of his mouth? Or is his whole media image an elaborate dupe in which he purposely portrays himself in a negative light?
>>
He's satire
>>
>>63327763
>Or is his whole media image an elaborate dupe in which he purposely portrays himself in a negative light?
>He's satire

Most likely this

Think about the amount of people who rage over him, "WHAT A FUCKING TALENTLESS HACK, I HATE KANYE WEST!!! BRING BACK REAL MUSIC!!"

But yet Pitchfork and /mu/fags are like "artistically relevant, amazing albums - wow talented hip hop"

I think he's pretty funny and his music is OK.
>>
>>63327772
If his behavior is indeed purposely satirical then it is the greatest satire ever created, literally almost everyone believes that the way we see Kanye in the media is how he actually is. But if this the case then we have to ask, what exactly is the purpose? What is trying to say or draw attention to?

If you look at other famous celebrities, their entire media image is controlled by people to portray them to you in a certain way, but Kanye seems to have disregarded this aspect of fame and controls his own image, saying exactly what he feels like instead of "sticking to the script" and not caring about offending anyone. Is his egotistical angry rants just his way of manipulating the media and everyone else into giving him attention without "conforming" to the tactics other celebrities use to achieve this?
>>
>>63327763
both
>>
File: 1452735549668.jpg (110 KB, 1313x263) Image search: [Google]
1452735549668.jpg
110 KB, 1313x263
>>
He's just a mentally broken man. He blames himself for his mother's death and has never recovered.
>>
>>63328326
dumbest thing I've read. thats not even progression thats just reviving shit white people have discarded
kanye is a legit idiot
>>
>>63327763
I'm pretty sure he'd both.
>>
>>63327763
its obvious kanye is genuinely egotistic like every other talented person who has lived but he exaggerates it for fame
>>
>>63327763
Honestly I think it is some where in between
>>
File: 1455193368700.jpg (10 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1455193368700.jpg
10 KB, 247x247
It's this thread again

He's a sincerely unintelligent egotist with bad taste in music and women

You're absolutely insane if you think he's some genious and his twitter ramblings are "all a part of the master plan"

His album sales and downloads decrease by large chunks every release, he's 56 million in debt, brilliant plan eh?
>>
>>63327763
>>63327772
He is satire without being aware of it.
>>
>>63328446
its this post again
>>
>>63328446
Because he's making obscure albums. Obscure in terms of pop music that is. If he cared about his album and download sales he would make an album full of radio hits.
>>
>>63328224
'wayward celeb says stupid shit for attention' isn't some new phenomenon you know, it's been an archetype since day one
>>
Anyone have the updated version of The Life of Pablo?
>>
>>63328326
I like kanye for this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.