[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is eletrocnic music for gay homosexuals? >Female voice singing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
Is eletrocnic music for gay homosexuals?

>Female voice singing "im freeeeee"
>Big Black Kick pounding on your ears
>Dancing is involved
>People who listen to it all look like gays
>They take pills to "feel the love" and do backrubs to each other
>People describe the instruments in it with adjectives such as "deep" "strong" "pounding"
>>
>Darude - Sandstorm

ur opinion is invalid
>>
when was it ever not for gay homosexuals?
>>
>>63130292
>Darude - Sandstorm
Based on the vid:

>Gay european building behind
>Gay cops running down stairs
>No big titted chicks ANYWHERE in the vid
>Cop pulls his "gun" when he sees the dude
>Homosexual Cop gets scared of little doggy
>Rainbow graffiti

Ok, finished watchign it, there's lesbians, legit heterosexual music, gonna here more songs from this guy
>>
>>63130389
Dude is on a yacht w/ two hot chix. Probably banged them later that night in a steamy 3sum
>>
>>63130413
Yeah, and the chicks kind of kiss, good music right here anon.

Ive heard another one, and the same fucking lead arpeggio is there, is that this guys schtick?

Also, fucking hell, the song is made of just that and yet i think ive heard it one million times and it never gets bad

Post more heterosexual electronic music
>>
Literally created by and for gays.

Christ, you Americans are so stupid.
>>
music? no. music scene? and how!
>>
File: stocky.jpg (1 MB, 2303x1654) Image search: [Google]
stocky.jpg
1 MB, 2303x1654
What you are referring to as "eletrocnic" music is in fact, electronic dance music
>>
>>63130464
no, electroacoustic is gay as fuck too anon
>>
>>63130452
i always feel like im in some sort of black mass when im high at indoor raves
>>
>>63130452
Disco, House, and Garage were. Music by gay blacks, for gay blacks.

Detroit Techno dudes and the rave genres were more straight though.
>>
>>63130443
He still tours and is an avid Steam player.
>>
>>63130504
funny, techno feels like getting pounded by Satan's dick to me

ever heard dave clark when he gets excited and starts warping "buy-buy-buy-buy" samples?
never again
>>
>>63130504
And Hi-NRG, other other gay genre.

Deep House is pretty gay too.
>>
just put a donk on it
>>
>>63130540
I mean, there were still a lot of gays in the techno and some of the rave scenes (jungle and gabber, not so much), but it's more of a general crowd
>>
OP is very secure
>>
>listens to a few minutes of an "EDM" radio station
>posts this thread
>>
>>63130557
>donk

Totally straight I imagine. Don't think Chavs are the most homosexual crowd.
>>
>>63130558
crowd is okay in techno, normal ratio of gays to normals, but music feels just too overtly penetrating
>>
>>63130567
no, ive probably listened to half its historical genres in the last months, more than 200 albums, ive also been dragged to raves at least four times a month for the last two years, of course i liked a lot of it, some of it its superb music

but come on, its homo music, not even post rock reaches this levels of faggotry
>>
File: homepage_large.88044c99.jpg (58 KB, 319x298) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.88044c99.jpg
58 KB, 319x298
>>63130280
>NYAR
>>
>>63130620
>albums
>>
Gigantic faggot here.

Yes. If you're straight or American please leave, thanks. If you're both please kill yourself.
>>
File: mods-2015.jpg (810 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
mods-2015.jpg
810 KB, 2060x1236
>>63130280
"no"
>>
>>63130280
If by ''electronic music'' you specifically mean the genres intended for nightclub settings then yes, it comes from house and disco which was for gays, whats the problem here?
>>
File: maya.jpg (166 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
maya.jpg
166 KB, 620x413
>>63131716
but Princess Century is qt
>>
Deep House is real gay
>>
>>63130280
Its for straight homosexuals actually
>>
>>63130280
What are you, fucking gay?
weak bait btw
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.