[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/core essentials download?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: zix.jpg (2 MB, 1500x2799) Image search: [Google]
zix.jpg
2 MB, 1500x2799
Hey /mu/ my old harddrive recently broke down and now all my music is gone. Does anyone have a zippyshare/mega/magnent link with all /mu/ essentials.
>>
bump, or something close that at least.
>>
>>55374594
bump
>>
>>55374594
most of it is in the archive, it's just not perfectly compiled dude
>>
I don't think there is such a thing, you'll just have to download the good ones individually.

Shouldn't take long.
>>
>>55374594
Holy crap, don't be that fucking lazy. Search for the ones you care about.
>>
Just download a letter a week, then listen to them. It's not hard
>>
>>55374594
there is such a thing, its a couple years old though so not sure how many of the links work. I have it bookmarked on my other computer though so im not sure why im telling you about it
>>
>>55374594
How about you stop being a parasite and BUY the albums you enjoy?
Fucking scumbag.
>>
You don't need them all at once anyway, fuck off
>>
>>55374594
Isn't there a version of this chart with the The United States of America album in "The Classics"? Cuz if so, that's the right version to use.
>>
>>55374594
Why would this exist?

Just listen to what you like, use youtube or spotify before downloading full albums.
>>
>>55376032
TIL 98% of /mu/ (and the rest of the world under the age of 30) are fucking scumbags
>>
http://pastebin.com/XNGpTWvq

/thread
>>
>>55376157
Yeah.
>>
>>55375234
>>55376087
>>55376151
lel dudes there was a concerted effort on the board to make it exist and >>55376162 is the product. lel
>>
>>55376990
>MBDTF is the only hip-hop album on there

what the fuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.