[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ambient Albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: front.jpg (75 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
75 KB, 500x497
Can we get an ambient sharethread? Preferably with a focus on pre-90s stuff

http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/6372663/file.html
>>
>>55335487
>Preferably with a focus on pre-90s stuff

No, that will kill the thread and not enough people will post. Just keep it all ambient.

Also, try not to use zippy, it's not encrypted.

Gas - Pop
>ambient, forests, lsd
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2gZWlLxK!YTbwGkcenX6962ZqOc_DAg
>>
>>55335812
post the album cover you fucking piece of shit cunt
>>
>>55335905
good start
>>
>>55335905
Get it online yourself you lazy prick
>>
>>55336028
ok watch your thread die without me you dumb little bitch. what are you doing with your life? you aren't contributing anything. you are disenfranchising people who are a million times better than you can ever hope to be because they make art while you steal it and post it in a public forum for your own validation. you don't have to post here, you can search anywhere on the web and find more and better information faster about the music you want. Face it, you are only here because you are simple and lavish in feeling heard like you part of something. You are nothing. You are shit.
>>
>>55336238
>ok watch your thread die without me you dumb little bitch. what are you doing with your life? you aren't contributing anything. you are disenfranchising people who are a million times better than you can ever hope to be because they make art while you steal it and post it in a public forum for your own validation. you don't have to post here, you can search anywhere on the web and find more and better information faster about the music you want. Face it, you are only here because you are simple and lavish in feeling heard like you part of something. You are nothing. You are shit.
>>55336028

/thread
>>
lol, this thread actually died.
me? i saged :^)
>>
>>55336238
>>55336606
Nope.

Sharethreads are nice because you get to discover new musicians with a convenient download link to it as well.

It's a lot more simple than you think it is, anon. Oh well, thread is dead now.
>>
>>55337444
if you were really only here because you were interested in music you would not have wasted time to reply. You would not be here at all. There are a hundered more efficient ways to find music online. For one thing you can go to the archive and a ton of sharethreads in 2 seconds without wasting time here. Face it, if there were not a social component you would not be here.
>>
File: Fripp_&_Eno's_Evening_Star.jpg (30 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
Fripp_&_Eno's_Evening_Star.jpg
30 KB, 301x300
>>55335812
Hey, "preferably" doesn't make it a requirement

Fripp and Eno - Evening Star
King Crimson’s Robert Fripp plays wavering guitar over Eno’s heavenly loops.
https://meg uh.co.nz/#!jAQgxCCa!oDOajtnB6-hFsUcq6h4RrrPqQpmVwGOeFXemEugf0GA
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (14 KB, 233x217) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
14 KB, 233x217
Popol Vuh- Affenstunde
>essential synth, minimal, kraut
www.meejafyre.com/download/m3lnrhcemky
>>
>>55337843
>>55337888
it's pathetic. just let it die.
>>
>>55337723
I posted one album. Ambient music is my favorite genre, so of course I'm going to post in a sharethread specifically for ambient music.

Your first post was funny, now you're just boring me.
>>
>>55337988
>it's pathetic.
>posting on 4chan
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.