[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONCERT GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 695x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 695x463
what do you have lined up /mu/?

What have you enjoyed this year the most?
>>
Sufjan in columbus this friday. It's my first concert where I have an actual seat and not just standing room only. With that it mind, is there any reason to show up early, since I won't need to get in the front of the line to get up close?

Also, if anyone else is going and wants to meet up I promise I'm not a neck beard.
>>
Of Montreal
Dance Gavin Dance
Full of Hell/The Body
Liturgy

If you're in pittsburgh lets hang out
>>
>>55175177
Oh and best show so far was Aesop Rock/Rob Sonic. What a cool duo
>>
>>55175097
Avishai Cohen on Monday
Best of the year was Sun Ra Centennial Arkestra
>>
Divtech & Decide Today together with Ambassador 21 in Berlin, Germany on 9th May @ Koepi 137 (Koepi is a squat project).

PENG!
>>
Gogol Bordello.
>>
>Desaparecidos with Touche Amore and Joyce Manor tomorrow
>Thundercat on Saturday
>Interpol 4/21
>Whirr 4/25
>5/17 Jesus and Mary Chain
>5/22 Ceremony
>6/6 Modest Mouse with DFA1979
>6/11 NMH
>7/15 Chicago with Earth Wind and Fire
>7/25 Death Grips
>8/7-9 Outside Lands

in red is who I plan on seeing.
>>
neutral milk hotel april 21 in buffalo. anyone seen them yet on tour?
>>
Savior bump
>>
I'm at the badbadnotgood show right now. Apparently squarepusher is playing after.
Guy behind me with an anime shirt and a other with a needledrop one.

What did I expect
>>
File: IMG_2756.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2756.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
I went to go see Andrew Jackson Jihad last Saturday. It was one of the most beautiful concerts I've been to. Something about a big crowd of people signing a song is really great.

I've also seen Dan Deacon, which was pretty great. Besides that I'm waiting for the FYF lineup to be announced.
>>
Against me! are coming here with Joyce Manor on the 30th of May, you think it will be good to go to?
>>
Went to see AJJ a month ago. Great show.

Saw The Mountain Goats last night, that was dope. They played their new album for half of it and started the set with a Dusty Rhodes promo.

Going to see Action Bronson in a couple weeks. Crowd is going to be lame, but not sure if i'm ever going to see him this cheap in a small joint again what with him going major recently.
>>
I've had an interesting last few weeks.

violent reaction / arms race last tuesday
title fight / la dispute / hotelier on easter
bane on the 3rd

going to rain fest in may and this is hardcore in july.

gonna be a loud summer.
>>
>>55178663
fuck I also saw AJJ and Jeff Rosenstock a few weeks ago.
>>
File: 1382892565665.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1382892565665.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>TFW Saw Swans Monday
>>
I'm seeing Juan MacLean and Hiatus Kaiyote next month. Very stoked for both.

I haven't been to that many concerts this year but of the ones I've been to, I enjoyed A Place to Bury Strangers and Shamir.
>>
Seeing NMH Saturday in Portland. Who else is going?
>>
Lol sf anon? Were you at Ride the other day?
>>
>>55175177
eyyy go pittsburgh. wheres liturgy playin
>>
Do you guys use Jukely? It literally is the best thing ever
>>
Seeing Bleachers for a second time this summer. Going to try to get an interview with Jack Antonoff (mostly because I want to meet him really bad) Really want to see the Say Anything/Modern Baseball show, not really big on Say Anything but Modern Baseball is the fucking bomb.com.
Might cough up money for the local festival- Weezer and Wilco are headlining and Jenny Lewis and Run The Jewels are on the bill as well. Last year I just went to the free stages and had an absolute blast.
>>
>>55178645
Sounds like a fun time, but i can imagine the crowd would be awful.
>>
>>55178645
fuck yes. Both bands are great live. Seen em both 3 times but after tomorrow it'll be 4 times for JM
>>
im playing two shows this week and might be seeing weedeater tomorrow night. only other thing i have plans for is seeing meme grips. just to say that i have mostly
>>
>>55179024
I feel like this is being directed to me but no didn't go. Tickets were cheap as fuck but I was sick as shit and had to work at 5am the next day
>>
File: 1416621614675.jpg (266 KB, 800x882) Image search: [Google]
1416621614675.jpg
266 KB, 800x882
who /snitch/ here?

>mfw reporting everyone who smokes weed a concert
>mfw seeing them get kicked out by security

feels good man. feels really fucking good
>>
Recent:
Lord of the Rings in Concert, NYC
Electric Wizard, Boston
AJJ/Jeff Rosenstock, Boston
St Vincent, Albany
Hostage Calm's final show w/Twiabp and Adventures, New Haven CT
Pharmakon, Providence RI
High on Fire, Hartford CT

Upcoming
New England Metal Fest, Worcester MA
Neutral MIlk Hotel, Providence RI [(maaaaybe)] If i can find a ticket
Broken World Media Fest, New Haven
Bonnaroo, Manchester TN
Rush, Boston
Old Gray/Milo, New Haven
Melvins, New Haven
Death Grips, Boston
Primus/Dinosaur Jr, Wallingford CT
>>
>>55179667
I dont even smoke at shows but you're a dick.
>>
>>55179583

Lol nice yea tomorrow should be fun
>>
File: IMG_2113.jpg (149 KB, 593x647) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2113.jpg
149 KB, 593x647
>>55179667
>/snitch/

More like bitch, if you don't like smokers get away from them. I hate "no fun allowed" faggots like you who ruin others fun. I bet you hate moshing, crowsdsurfing and singing along too.
>captcha "phish"
>>
Sasquatch festival (first ever festival, super excited), Death Grips, Neutral Milk Hotel

Might go see Lightning Bolt and Liturgy at the end of the month but I'm not like super into either of them and I'd be going alone so, eh. I haven't been to any shows this year, I don't know why. Just haven't seen anything interesting and I've been busy. Last one was Swans in September which was amazing of course.

Seattle, by the way.
>>
mostly been teching/doing the roadie thing for local shows. been trying to learn sound technician but not really doing much so far. any other sound guys with advice/stuff to read?
>>
>>55179854

if you want to do drugs then do them at home or in an alley or where ever you junkies go but don't do them in front of everyone else, especially at concerts.

I did not pay good money to inhale your disgusting shit. it's not my fault that allowed yourself to get so addicted that you can't even go a few hours without toking it up. it's not my fault that you have no self control. so if I catch you or any other dipshit with no self respect or manners lighting up a doobie around me at a show then I'm going to report ASAP without hesitation

and when security comes to kick your sorry ass out I'll be there laughing
>>
>>55179987
haha oh my god.
>>
>>55179789
Hell yeah. If you see a guy in a blue Fidlar shirt say hi
>>
>>55179987
I'm a straight edge person but holy shit did this seriously make me cringe. Seriously dude wtf
>>
Lightning Bolt is coming up. Going to be a hell of a show.
>>
File: IMG_0385.jpg (109 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0385.jpg
109 KB, 488x516
>>55179987
Sounds like you were bullied in school, and probably still being bullied.

I don't smoke, drink or do drugs and I don't give a shit if the person next to me is doing drugs or drinking. Let them have their own fun. I'm sorry you can't understand fun.
>>
Lined up this year is Capatalist Casualties and Cave State.

Show I enjoyed the most was hands down Burgerama
>>
I'll be taking pictures at the Father John Misty show on 4/20
>>
KRS One is coming to Gaineville on the 30th BUT I HAVE A BIOCHEM EXAM THE NEXT MORNING REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55175097
In a mosh pit with glasses? my sides.
>>
>>55179667
Haha I do the same. Fucking stoner fucktards.
>>
>>55179987
Same here. Stoners are lowlife scum, especially those that have the nerve to impose their fucked up habit on others around them.
>>
>>55180166
>look at me, im so chill and cool

Enough posing already, nobody knows who you are here.
Smoking near others is rude. Why should i compromise cause you are doing something disgusting that is harming the health of everyone around you?
>>
Ehh, I smoke on occasion and I can understand why people could get upset at someone smoking pot at a concert. Not everyone likes it or can stand the smell. I personally wouldn't snitch on anyone for doing it, but don't really condone it. That said >>55179987
lmfao

Anyways, I'm seeing /mu/-core and I'll love it. Neutral Milk Hotel on the 23rd in Kalamazoo and Death Grips on July 1st in Detroit.
>>
>>55179667
>>55179987
>>55181525
>>55181548
>>55181573
squares
>>
you guys would have been a lot of fun at woodstock
>>
Going to an Interpol concert on Thursday and am pretty hype
>>
>>55181620
What a shock that a substance abuser lives in the barren wasteland of Detoilet.

Is this the life you edgelord drugfags want?

seeing deathgripes in september and anco in augist

seeing greatful death with cannabis corpse in killeen this monday
>>
>>55181700
I live in Ann Arbor lmfao and I literally smoke like a tiny amount non regularly
>>
>>55181743
Anne* Arbor is a step down from flint and one step up from grosse pointe

time to reevaluated thy life, addict

see any good recitals lately?
>>
I just got back from a free concert with Jungle and Kimbra headlining.
These asshole kept moshing throughout the whole performance and throwing people up to crowd surf
eventually security came in and beat them up and dragged them off
That's what you get when you go to an "all ages" concert
>>
>>55181792
>Ann Arbor is a step down from Flint
>Flint
hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>55181792
epic trolling man

keep it up
>>
File: CAM00415.jpg (884 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00415.jpg
884 KB, 2560x1920
Saw BBNG

Was mostly III songs, I like the songs alot more live.
>>
>>55181828
not a troll i think your habit and choice of location is disgusting

2/10 made me respond/vomit
>>
>>55181841
lmfao he's not even me gg
>>
>>55181902
>le existential stoner

>>>>r/PLEBS
>>
Infected Mushroom on Friday

Can't wait to see those glorious kikes for the 5th time
>>
Xiu Xiu on May 12

Snoop Dogg, Jhene Aiko, OK GO, and STRFKR on May 3 (for free)
>>
Lightning Bolt
JAMC
Waxahatchee (new her album blows once again)

I just want a copy of American Weekend
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.