[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post creative descriptions of albums. I'll start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Boris_flood[1].jpg (89 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
Boris_flood[1].jpg
89 KB, 400x394
ITT: We post creative descriptions of albums.

I'll start

>The repetitive lives of people living in Boris Town was suddenly disturbed by a massive flood, which proceeded to wash away all things artificial, leaving behind all that are of nature's.
>>
>>54932622
Alanis Morrisette - Jagged Little Pill.
>>
>>54932622
>>54932655
hey great dubs
>>
>tfw you already started your thread yet no one joins in.
>>
Any1 have a download link for flood? Been looking for one all night. All of the links are dead.
>>
>>54933080
RU
TR
AC
KE
R
>>
>>54933080
search for mega links in the archive
>>
A dark day falls as the bombs drop. September 15, 2100 was that day. It was a peaceful day. Mothers with their children, fathers at work. It was foggy but everything seemed to be at peace. No one could foreshadow the catastrophe that over came them. Before anyone even noticed, an explosion went off on the square. The towns folks ran away as fast as they could. One family ran to Rocket Falls to hide from the bombings. They realized their mistake when they saw an unexploded ordnance, from the previous bombings, fall from the sky. Landing on the waterfall, it caused a mudslide to fall on the wife and kids. The father made it out unscathed physically, but his emotional scars still existed. He returned to the town he formally resided in to find everyone still there to be struggling to survive. He powers through his emotional pain to help the town make it through the apocalypse.
>>
>>54932622
i like how you presume your post is creative.
>>
File: 1426271049425.jpg (252 KB, 689x1774) Image search: [Google]
1426271049425.jpg
252 KB, 689x1774
>>54933228
beautiful
>>
>>54933228
>2100
>people conform to 1950s gender roles

Get out.
>>
>>54933228
Good description for an otherwise mediocre generic post-rock release.
>>
File: rifts.jpg (70 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
rifts.jpg
70 KB, 319x319
good thread op

someone called this "being trapped inside a depressed Famicom" and i haven't been able to shake that description when i listen to it
>>
File: Spiderland.jpg (25 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
Spiderland.jpg
25 KB, 400x394
The adventures of Don the vampire sailor boy with social anxiety.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.