[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder: >people actually think the title "Niggas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: niggers on the moon.jpg (33 KB, 608x547) Image search: [Google]
niggers on the moon.jpg
33 KB, 608x547
Daily Reminder:

>people actually think the title "Niggas on the Moon" isn't a direct reference to a Deltron 3030 lyric on their song Madness

>Sell your Marlboros and car insurance
>Put niggas on the moon and can't pay your burdens

Lol @ retarded Death Grips fans who think it's some kind of nod to Kanye's "Niggas in Paris". Rapfags are fucking retards.
>>
>pretending to know why they call things what they call them when there are dozens of possibilities for why
>>
DG fans are fucking normies. Normies don't know shit about Deltron 3030 because it isnt' about muh bitches n hoes
>>
lmao XD ur totally right op very smart
>>
i thought it was supposed to be a gil scott heron reference
>>
>>54527059
>implying it isn't blatantly fucking obvious that they are referencing Deltron 3030

I bet your average suburban white Death Grips fan hasn't even heard of Deltron, even though they're mega popular.
>>
>>54527026
the title is a reference to the gil scott heron poem though

you fucking retard
>>
>>54527064

what are you talking about? Deltron 3030 is one of the most acclaimed hip hop records ever. Any hip hop fan who has gone beyond top 40 records has probably heard it.
>>
>>54527121
No it's not you faggot, it's a reference to the Deltron 3030 song Madness.
>>
>>54527102
There's no context given.
It could be in reference to many, many things.
>>
>>54527172
It's literally the exact fucking lyric found nowhere else.

Are you serious?

Fucking rapfags...
>>
YO IT'S THREE THOUSAND THIRTY
I WANT Y'ALL TO MEET DELTRON ZILLA
AND AUTOMATA
>>
>>54527136
that lyric is also a reference to the gil scott heron poem you dumbass
>>
>>54527102
>>54527136
>>54527187
calm down
>>54527202
ma nigga
>>
>>54527187
You have no reason to believe any specific thing or say people are stupid for thinking another thing unless a member of Death Grips comes out and says why they called it what they did.
>>
>>54527218
No it's not you stupid cunt.
>>
>>54527136
Who's to say Del wasn't referencing the Gil Scott Heron Track "Whitey on the Moon". They both use the different phrase in similar contexts
>>
>>54527245
Yes it is you stupid cunt :PPPPP
>>
i wanna devise a virus
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.