[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JENNY LEAK NOW: ITS NOT OGRE EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 5k9igo21.png (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
5k9igo21.png
3 MB, 2448x3264
THE CD IN THE CASE *IS* JENNY DEATH! SOMEONE GO FUCKING GET IT!
>>
>>
We're so goddamn close..
>>
I'm on it OP.

AUTIST TASKFORCE IS GO
>>
>>54395653
GO PRO ROBBERY VID WHEN?
>>
>>54395679
Breaking: Autistic man arrested for running through glass door shouting for "Jenny"
>>
>>54395734
>Implying you can arrest an autist
>>
Someone please go into the store with like 5 people all dressed in black with one person holding a boom box blasting No Love and just fuck the entire store up, destroying shit and fighting people. then take JD and leak it. Its the true Death Grips way
>>
waht should i masturbate to right noiw
>>
call them
Waiting Room Records
(309) 452-4222
>>
>>54395850
Fashion Week cover
>>
>>54395823
>Death Grips fans
>Going outside with a group of people to do anything
Pick one and only one
>>
>>54395871
...why would we do that
>>
>>54395823
>Fucking with based Waiting Room records
>>
Yes. Let's all fuck with and harass and independent record store. That will show them how much we love music.
>>
I shitpost with my face in this stupid place
>>
>>54396061
B-but it's what deaf grapes would want us to do, surely they'll understand if we explain to them like that
>>
You don't need to steal it. If you ask the guy behind the counter to let you listen to a copy of Jenny Death, they'll put it in the listening station for you. If you bring a device capable of making even the most rudimentarily shitty audio recording, you can leak the full thing in abysmal quality.

You know what happened when TMS leaked in abysmal quality? DG said "fuck it" and released the whole thing to stream.

Don't steal it, don't buy it (you can't), just get into that listening booth.
>>
>>54395653
holy shit if this happens i will fucking be the happiest man ever
>>
we should gangbang the clerks as we steal jd bumping the powers that b with our badass balaclavas
>>
CAN I STILL GET INTO HEAVEN IF I KILL MYSELF?
>>
File: Boo Boo.png (63 KB, 226x308) Image search: [Google]
Boo Boo.png
63 KB, 226x308
BOO BOO
>>
File: 0200010023023933.jpg (6 KB, 230x220) Image search: [Google]
0200010023023933.jpg
6 KB, 230x220
>>54395823
hoyl shit

my sides

top fucking kek anon
>>
>>54396440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMmPfCm_Beo
>>
Two conspiracy theorists are standing on a street corner. One steps off and gets hit by a bus. On the ambulance ride to the hospital, he sees everything go black, finds himself walking down a long passage to a white light. When he gets there, he sees the Big Guy, THE LORD, Nororious G.O.D. Himself. He asks, "O, Lord, who was behind the WTC attacks? Was it Bush? Chaney? Mossad? The CIA?" God says, "No, it was Al-Qaeda, and Osama Bin-Laden, obviously."
Just then, he gets hit with the defribrillator. His fellow conspiracy-theorist catches up to him in the hospital. He motions him to come close, come closer, and says, "This thing goes a lot higher than we thought!"

This is a joke about how dumb conspiracy theorists are, but you could probably sub out God for MC Ride and WTC for Jenny Death's release date and it'd still be pretty accurate.
>>
>>54396456
You are under 18, you shouldn't be posting here
>>
Someone kidnapp Obama's daughter and ask for Jenny Death in return!!
>>
>>54395871
And say what specifically? To warn them that some spergs on an anime board are trying to steal some unreleased CD they probably don't even realize the significance of?
>>
PLAN B
Someone solve world hunger and ask for Jenny Death in return

Simple as fucking that
>>
>>54396507
And you have aspergers, fuck off
>>
>>54395611
EVERY FUCKING TIME "WE" SEND SOMEONE IT'S ALWAYS SOME EMBARASSING BETA WITH SEVERE AUTISM. I STILL RECALL THAT NLDW ARG WITH THE CLOSED CINEMA AND THE HOBO. FUCKING PUSSIES
>>
>>54396561
>Someone solve world hunger and ask for Jenny Death in return

kill fat people and distribute their food to the hungry
or just kill the hungry
or just kill half the population

basically killing a lot of people

so JD now?
>>
>>54395871

and shyly mumble through a monologue about how important some random CD is to 20 or 30 skinny white dudes on the music section of an anime website
>>
>>54396601
A-anon, I think that's too far.

>kill fat people
Well, besides this.
>>
>>54395823
here's who would show up:

>Brent, age 20, the leader of the group but doesn't own black pants so he wore jean shorts instead. also didn't have a balaclava so he wore his guy fawkes mask from 2009. wore an extra large death grips t-shirt over his skinny frame. he also brought cheetos and soda cans for the other group members. at first he casually asked the store clerk if they had jenny death, but the response was no, so he started squealing and pushing stuff off of the clerk's counter.

>Robert, age 16, felt like he wanted to make a statement so he wore an ironic fedora over his dad's ski mask, kept his iphone 4s in hand to record the whole thing so he could post it on reddit later. also wore a death grips t-shirt. while recording the raid he dropped a lot of dank memes for all his "favorite memers out there".

>Jimmy, age 15, this kid barely spoke at all and the rest of the group ignored his presence. he came looking the most professional though, with black ski pants, and paintball mask. he got nervous and ditched about 30 seconds into the raid when Robert started knocking over the cd stands.

>Eric age 16, the token fat kid who looks older than he is. his long greasy hair poking out from under his ski mask, which he didn't pull down because it was too hot. he wore regular clothes and white sneakers. his autism didn't stop him from howling and giggling while the other guys were breaking shit; second biggest memer behind Robert. at one point he started throwing up

>Dillon, age 31, wore a pantyhose over his head. got real scary during the raid. started quoting De Niro lines from Cape Fear as he swung his baseball bat around at customers in the store. Brent, in a wavering voice, told Dillon he was going too far, to which Dillon responded by throwing vinyls at him. This triggered Brent and he started to cry and leave. Dillon was the only one still there when the cops arrived, and was killed via suicide-by-cop during the incident
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.