[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you go from Jesus Walks to trash like All Day? Why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 600x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 600x349
How can you go from Jesus Walks to trash like All Day? Why is Kanye sinking to the shit-tier Top 40 bullshit? How can you diss Beck? How much coke and liquor is this fool indulging himself to?

At this point, Kanye should just hang it the fuck up. If he's not going to have anything important to say and is going to just constantly diarhea from the mouth, then every Kanye detractor is correct.
>>
>>54251930
he was always top 40 fucktard
>>
>>54251930
here here
>>
>>54251930
But Beck at his best is worse than Kanye at his worst
>>
>>54251930
>not spending all day at the mall
>not ballin all day
come on anon
>>
>>54252422
>being this much of a pleb
>>
>>54252480
he's right though
>>
>>54251930
Beck is trash.
Are you white OP? You sound white.
>>
>>54252422
If you were to say T-Swift rather than Beck i'd agree with you.
>>
>>54252533
White enuff to be a whiteboy, black enough to be a nigger.
>>
>>54252576
This sounds like the title for a kanye song, he'd just have to mention how we tastefully wears backpacks instead of a jersey and it's complete
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.