[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post more minimalistic chopped up looping music like this: h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Post more minimalistic chopped up looping
music like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht4SGm3aoWE
>>
>>53918994
listen to Eccojams
>>
File: tony.jpg (166 KB, 1496x1420) Image search: [Google]
tony.jpg
166 KB, 1496x1420
>>53918994
bump
>>53919234
too much reverb
>>
>>53919267
there's barely any reverb
>>
>>53919295
reverb or not, there's still a huge difference between eccojams and what op posted
>>
File: ▣世界から解放され▣.png (184 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
▣世界から解放され▣.png
184 KB, 500x377
>>
>>53919234
Thats not quite what I'm looking for.
>>
>>53918994
Wow, this is like, barely a half-step ahead of vaporwave in terms of effort, and even then, there's vaporwave that took far more effort than that.
>>
>>53919451
>this is easy to make, therefore it is bad
it may not sound too pleasing to you but that doesn't mean it's bad
>>53919385
this is as close as someone has gotten so far
>>
>>53919451
yeah but it sounds really good.
>>
>>53919474
Nice assumption, but that's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying it's lazy shit, nothing about the sound quality. Literally anyone could make it. Open sampler in ableton, set to loop, put in sample, assign the start point to an LFO, put it in any sample, then press play. Then for every single song after literally the only thing you have to do is drag a different sample in. I'm stuck trying to think of anything lazier and less talented.
>>
>>53919333
You're right. I really like what OP posted too, haven't really heard anything like that with a acoustic guitar.
Here's some similar artists, just go through them and see if you like one of them:
AudioOpera
DJ i Tunes
サイバー '98
R23X
DARKPYRAMID
チェスマスター (Listen to night drive)
mediafired
monument XIII
t e l e p a t h テレパシー能力者
>>53919451
I'm guessing that's the point, since it's minimalistic, I'm digging it though.
>>
>>53919545
if you made what you just said to prove a point and it would sound good i'd probably listen to it more than once
>>
>>53918994
i do minimalist looping shit and this is lazy as shit
>>
>>53919545
who cares about talent? see >>53919495
>>
>>53919592
link your sc or something? i'd like to listen
>>
>>53918994
Does this artist have any more work? an album maybe?
>>
>>53919588
Feel free to do it yourself, what a described is a legitimate way to do it. Just make the LFO a square wave and reduce the loop brackets to about a second. I don't care enough to try though.
>>53919619
Because it's the sample that sounds good. You just put your name on something that far exceeds your own talent.
>>
>>53919644
there's a compilation album with other artists but other than that i think the guy just made one tune
>>
>>53919385
Fits the description but the vibe is really different than the track in OP.
>>
File: pope.jpg (185 KB, 691x1000) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
185 KB, 691x1000
>>53918994
Seems like I should've included in the OP that I'm not looking for vaporwave.
>>
bumperino
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.