[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>helps write the majority of Graduation at the tender age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: big-sean-200-102612.jpg (14 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
big-sean-200-102612.jpg
14 KB, 200x225
>helps write the majority of Graduation at the tender age of only 19
>completely changes the game by inventing a flow never heard before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRQJy4W9fiI
>such an innovator that everyone including Drake has been biting his flow
>saves Cruel Summer from being a complete disaster
>renegades Drake every time he's a featured artist on Drake's track
>somehow still extremely unappreciated or dismissed as a joke

I don't get it? Why don't you like Big Sean, /mu/?

He's better than Drake and the rest of them. Why would anyone listen to, let's say, Migos instead of Big Sean? His punchlines are way more witty and clever and the quality of his music is infinitely better and he's a much better MC, with an insane flow.

And this isn't the case with /mu/ only, I've noticed that many other internet communities don't like Big Sean. For some reason KTT always makes fun of him. Same with some people I know in real life, they just see Big Sean as a complete joke.
>>
>helped to write a shit album
>invented a shit flow
Wow, nice
>>
>>53700208
I used to think he was garbage. But I'm listening to Dark Sky Paradise right now, and its really really fucking impressive. That Ariana Grande pussy must work wonders, man.
>>
Big Sean is nothing special Drake is far superior in every aspect
>>
i like to think he's shit but my opinion of him lately has been changing. seems like he's been steadily improving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfqnmJZeLgQ
>>
>>53701193
not really up on his stuff but this is the first dope verse i've heard from him
>>
>helps write the majority of Graduation at the tender age of only 19

that explains why the album was so bad lyrically
>>
Same reason Charles Hamilton lost his record deal.
>>
>>53701193
This is the second verse i've ever heard from him that doesn't piss me off, first being Mercy.

Good for Sean
>>
I haven't heard enough of his work to really make a fair case for my opinion, but the stuff I have heard from Big Sean has been bad. Just, unoriginal, uninspired, boring raps.
>>
Is that Vaporwave I hear on Play No Games
>>
>>53700208
he didn't write on Grad ya big dangus
>>
Yo anyone got a link to Dark Sky Paradise?
>>
Hall of Fame wasn't bad, but it felt weird.

But fuck nigga his shit is on point. Between Bboy and DSP he's killing it man
>>
>>53702455
http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/T0FVLj3I/file.html
>>
>>53702455
look up laflamektt on twitter for the 320 MEGA homie
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.