[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will people stop praising Beyonce? What are your thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 100710721032.png (96 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
100710721032.png
96 KB, 500x301
When will people stop praising Beyonce? What are your thoughts on Beyonce worship, her fanbase and what it means when other artists and critics venerate her?
>>
>>50860210
shes attractive and a decent dancer...thats about all I will give her. Other than that, she sucks
>>
This is coming from a guy who likes it up the butt and makes shitty/boring music. Of course he's gonna like Beyonce and praise her.
>>
>>50860210
Beyonce is the last pop star who can actually sing. she ugly though.
>>
Honestly, I enjoy her music. She's nothing special, though. It's just radio-friendly pop/R&B. I don't fucking get it either.
>>
Beyonce isnt even a feminist

shes just another booty shaking scantily clad pop star.
>>
>>50860210
go read a pitchfork review, I guess.

They worship her almost as much as Kanye
>>
>>50860241
she and her label/company whatever has a really good ad man..possibly don draper...but thats all the radio friendly music
>>
beyonce and nicki minaj have destroyed perceptions of black female beauty. fuck their fake weaves, heavy plastic surgery and bleached skin, that's not "empowering"
>>
shes an average female r and b pop singer that gets super overhyped for some gay raisen,
>>
>>50860282
erykah badu & jonelle monae are who should be famous
>>
>>50860210
what a pathetic shell of a man
>>
>>50860282
Black chicks have been dressing like since the beginning of rap music. It's nothing new.
>>
ugh when will feminism fucking stop, we get it, straight white men are evil, all heterosexual sex is rape, and talking to a woman is assault, now shut up
>>
>>50860353

>implying that is what it means to be a feminist

No that's Tumblr Feminazism
Feminism is about seeking equality between the genders you dense fuck

Beyonce's s/t was pretty good and I used to like Destiny's Child when I was more of a pleb. The rest of Beyonce's solo work is shit though.
>>
>>50860378
>No that's Tumblr Feminazism
Which is massive, containing millions of people, and is starting to have impact on popular culture. That's what feminism has turned into.
>>
>>50860301
they're hugely popular, just not the complete superstar monster levels of beyonce

beyonce and jay z could buy their way into political power when they want to
>>
>>50860472
yea they are hugely popular with a lot of ppl who actually listen to more music than just top 40...and also popular with black ppl who listen to real black ppl music (what black friends and co-workers tell me)

however, I still feel majority of the population would have no idea who they are
>>
>>50860282
what are double standards
>>
aww god, i felt like their was this whole like hipster post-ironic thing when it came out. it got old really fast.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.