[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dgg/- Death grips general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
/DGG/- a2b2 is still down edition.
>fav grip
>fav album
>where`s a2b2.org?
>was a new arg going on?
>what`s with this account?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNl41HvlDDBrQPeBUO0Vkag

Also, not sure if related, but there is a cryptic puzzle going from some user called Parker Wright, i think you guys should check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWB5npxJ1gY
>>
The first link is old news. It's just some bandcamp project.
>>
i am so fucking sick of this band.

for the name of fucking christ, release Bottomless Pit

i get it, they want to be all cool and mysterious but this shtick has gotten so old at this point, to be honest i'm starting to lose interest.

the album is complete.

they're doing this nonsense to fuck with fans thinking that they're being forward thinking and revolutionary, but they're not.

dg comes off as a bunch of children, and this is something i'm only starting to realize now.

the music is great, but these shenanigans have nothing to do with the appeal.

they're trailing all of us along for cheap laughs and we're just pawns in some scheme that ultimately means nothing.

Bottomless Pit will drop.

it'll be loved. and in a few years,

death grips will just be a band people look back on as a couple assholes who didn't give two fucks about their fans (for no real reason).

there's not much else to it other than the aura they give themselves by seeming so disconnected and deep.

they are a fucking experimental rap group.

they hang out with robert pattinson.

they're normal fucking people (maybe not flatlander) that make slightly odd music.

the hype you guys are creating it is exactly what they want,

dg realizes they're in the twilight of their career and after BP drops they'll fade into obscurity.

make sure to milk out every last bit of attention before it vanishes completely and the members return to their relatively un-noteworthy lives.

fuck death grips.

fuck bottomless pit.

fuck this thread.
>>
>>61795403
Pull down your pants, tuck your weak faggot boner between your legs, bend over and show us all your boy pussy you raging fucking fag.
>>
>>61795403
OP BTFO'd
>>
>>61795403
>the album is complete.
Maybe you should go back and read their announcement post.
>We've decided to make a new Death Grips album and it will be called Bottomless Pit.
They just decided to start making it in october. The album is almost definitely not complete.
>>
>>61794886
>fav grip
all of them.
>fav album
no love deep web
>where`s a2b2.org?
I get the feeling at a2b2.org has nothing to do with Death Grips and that andy just like making stuff on his website just to toy around with it.
>was a new arg going on?
Probably not. The a2b2 trip was probably fake. Nothing about him seemed real.
>what`s with this account?
Almost certainly fake. It copies the profile picture from the official youtube page (Which is youtube.com/deathgrippin) and their description in the most recent song posts. It also just loops some NOTM tracks. If DG wanted to make an account to fuck with us, they'd use freshly made material in some way.
>>
My guess is they'll release it shortly before or shortly after Coachella.
>>
>>61795713
If it's even finished. They only started 3 months ago.
>>
>>61794886
its not down, it just requires authorization.
>>
>>61795403

so basically they are pretty much normal guys who want to draw attention to their act

What the fuck is the problem and why is your prick in a twist about it faggot
>>
>>61795864
Well I'm sure they started working on it before they made the announcement. So it gives them about 5 months.
>>
>>61796039
how can you be so sure? you've no foundation to assume that except that it makes sense to do so
>>
>>61794886
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNl41HvlDDBrQPeBUO0Vkag

Can somebody explain where this surfaced? It appears to be the instrumental of Fuck Me Out without Ride on it? Has this been discussed at all?
>>
>>61796312
Just noticed that it is missing a lot of sounds during the parts where Ride spit, so it was probably just a reconstruction of the song to build it back up with the parts where Ride isn't rapping.
>>
>>61796178
Because they're not just going to announce an album when they have nothing done for it. Because what if they try to start writing something and it doesn't lead anywhere? So that's why it makes sense that they've at least written some songs/experimented with different sounds.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.