[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how into madlib? only have listened to pic related, loved the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: madvillainy.jpg (106 KB, 455x455) Image search: [Google]
madvillainy.jpg
106 KB, 455x455
how into madlib?
only have listened to pic related, loved the production
>>
File: 1280x1280.jpg (188 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1280x1280.jpg
188 KB, 1280x1280
>>60830523
Give this a try.
>>
Honestly you can't go super wrong with him imo. I would maybe stay away from Shades of Blue AT FIRST because, while good, It's not his most creative work and not as indicative of his style (imo).

So, maybe try
Pinata
Beat Konducta series
Lootpack - Soundpieces: Da Antidote
Yesterday's New Quintet - Yesterday's Universe
The Quasimoto albums

If you can, get your hands on his Medicine Show tapes ( I like 5, 6, 8, 10, personally). ALso his production on the first Dudley Perkins album is fantastic. Dude is prolific as hell and seems to just get high as hell, make beats, and put shit out, so at times there can be some quality control issues, but generally he's solid.
>>
>>try some medicine show<<
the point is that he has such a vast production that the best way to find something you enjoy is navigating through this series
>>
sporkrap
>>
pls
>>
>>60830542
The Unseen is fucking crazy
>>
>>60831107
madlib has nothing to do with that album , doofus. Dumb idiot.f Piece of shit.
>>
>>60831222
u cunt u wANT zum fight ok? FIG h wme fcker fight WITH ME
>>
PLUS I GOT THIS GAT ON ME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuVCHQjsQ0g
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6qsVSidor0

>>60831359
I can't keep up with all of these pseudonames
>>
Still one of my favorite Madlib beats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjnvS188y4M
>>
>>60830523
can we just give the memerap a break? I know its fun to pretend that its music and relevant to this board, but im already meme'd out from the Cudi-posting and whatnot. How bout you delete this thread so some acual music discussion can take place
>>
>>60831774
lol
>>
>>60831774
Here hold onto this (You)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.