[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /mu/, is Gucci Mane a cultural icon? Where do I start with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 400x319
So /mu/, is Gucci Mane a cultural icon? Where do I start with his discography?
>>
his hair texture didn't load properly
>>
>>60551064
Start with Trap House 3
>>
>gets in beef with young jeezy
>not that fakeass drake meek mill twitter beef
>shit gets real
>young jeezy sends someone to kill gucci mane
>gucci manes hanging out at a strippers house
>suddenly guys break in and demand his chain with guns out
>gucci pulls desert eagle from couch cushions and shoots and kills guy attempting to rob his chain and/or kill gucci mane
>no fucks given writes a fucking song about it mocking the dead guy

no fucks given kek. gucci is a living legend desu
>>
He's famous for being a fucking psycho and not caring what anyone thinks, not for the quality of his music.
It's like Lil B that you're actually supposed to take seriously.
>>
>>60551564
>not like gucci mane or lil b

kill yourself my man
>>
File: 1442829348374.jpg (22 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1442829348374.jpg
22 KB, 400x386
>>60551486
What song is about the person he shot?
>>
>>60551064
idk I like a lot of hip hop and I get that gucci is authentic or whatever, but his music just sounds like complete trash to me
>>
>>60551589

>liking meme rap unironically

kill yourself
>>
>>60551641
>he thinks gucci mane is meme rap

haha you white nerds will never understand hip hop culture
>>
>>60551641
>thinking they're memes
baka desu senpai
>>
>>60551610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ycXuQjwag4
>go dig your partner up nigga, bet he can't say shit

>must be hard for you to sleep knowing you killed ya homeboy
>you left his son to be a bastard, wont even raise ya own boy
>>
>>60551717
A ten thousand dollar bounty put on my neck
I hope you damn paid em cuz they didn't have no success

lmao
>>
>>60551717
jesus christ the ending of that song. 2spooky4me
>>
>>60551486
You forgot the part where he takes the body himself and buries it behind an elementary school
>>
>"I'm an Atlanta legend, I wouldn't say [Jeezy is]," Gucci said. "Aint nobody a legend [if] you send somebody to kill me you think I'm gonna call you a legend? What's a legend about that?"

based gucci mane desu senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.