[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, O'brien here. We've been keeping a secret from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: kida.jpg (415 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
kida.jpg
415 KB, 800x800
Hey, O'brien here. We've been keeping a secret from you for a very long time, and now that the new album has been released, it's time to open up.

Thom yorke died of an unexpected fever shortly after Ok Computer was released. We thought that this was too tragic of an event to switch vocalists, so we released our next album "Kid A" without any vocals. But here's the thing, right after the album was dropped, we suddenly could hear Thomas singing over the songs we had made, with lyrics that referenced the track titles. It was as if he was in the recording studio with us the whole time. He doesn't sound the same though, his voice is softer and he goes into his lower register far less often. He sounds eerily "ghostlier" if that makes any sense. The only song that he didn't touch was Treefingers, and we can only assume that was because there wasn't any rhythm or melody for his ghost to latch onto.

The same thing happened with Amnesiac, and every other record we put out. We make a completely instrumental album, and as soon as it's released to the world, the songs suddenly fill with Thom's vocals. We even quit our label and released In Rainbows as a digital only independent album, and he still found a way onto the tracks.
>>
He's also been able to appear in photos of the band, and occasionally in completely unrelated pictures owned by random people. Remember that phone picture of the woman at the gallery, with Thom smugly posing in the background? He wasn't there at all. Thom had been dead for many years.

This is a well kept secret. It's like the ghost of Thom Yorke wishes for the general public to believe he is still alive. It is possible that Thom haunting our music is only brought on by the fact that his death was never publicized. It was never publicized because Thom himself kept the secret so well, I and the rest of Radiohead have been forced to remain silent for fear of looking foolish, but I personally have had it. Even if this post is ignored, even if all of you assume me to be a random amateurish horror writer looking for a scare, the secret will have been put out, and possibly Thom will leave us alone. We can only hope until our next release surfaces.

-Ed
>>
>>65119913
who does the singing live
>>
>died of a fever
Sorry, I didn't realize Abingdon was in Kenya.
>>
>>65119944
a ghost
>>
File: have a sad yorke.jpg (864 KB, 2620x1812) Image search: [Google]
have a sad yorke.jpg
864 KB, 2620x1812
>>65119913
this is true btw, he's literally a ghost
>>
File: 1386277193921.jpg (82 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
1386277193921.jpg
82 KB, 700x714
>>65119913
>he only song that he didn't touch was Treefingers, and we can only assume that was because there wasn't any rhythm or melody for his ghost to latch onto.
>>
>>65119944
hologram
>>
But seriously would anyone notice if Ed Obrien dropped dead suddenly?
>>
next radiohead lp will be instrumental

screencap this
>>
>>65119913
>The only song that he didn't touch was Treefingers, and we can only assume that was because there wasn't any rhythm or melody for his ghost to latch onto.
Nah, that's probably just because Ed made it
>>
>>65120692
if any other musician/artist took this photo id prolly call him a fag, but because thom did it.....

likewise with the dancing in lotus flower, if anyone else did it....

weird how that works/is.
>>
They must be taking this hologram thing really far. I was in Salerno a few months ago and saw Thom with a girl, I assume it was his new girlfriend. He looked happy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.