[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TEENS OF DENIAL -- DISCUSSION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 51225125213.jpg (2 MB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
51225125213.jpg
2 MB, 4000x4000
The album drops digitally in about an hour with a new mix of Not Just What I Needed. To those of you who have listened to the leak, what do you think of it? Has it grown on you at all? Any of you have FurAffinity accounts you're ashamed to admit you still use actively?
>>
yiff in hell will
>>
File: 2351241612.png (683 KB, 662x542) Image search: [Google]
2351241612.png
683 KB, 662x542
Now, which one of you motherfuckers ever get down with Exam Time Fun?

https://myspace.com/deviot/video/exam-time-fun/5092026
>>
I think it's fucking great.

At first, the first half was a lot stronger for me, but the second half has really grown on me, especially after listening more closely to the lyrics for Cosmic Hero.

So many great moments on this record.

>NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO SAYYYYYYYYYY

>WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT CHUBBY LITTLE KID WHO SMILED TOO MUCH AND LOVED THE BEACH BOYS?
>WHAT HAPPENED IS I KILLED THAT FUCKER AND I TOOK HIS FACE AND I GOT NEW GLASSES
>TELL MY MOTHER I'M GOING HOME, I HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BY HIPPIE POWERS

>THE SCUM OF THE EAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTH

>I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO HEAR THAT SHAKE IN MY VOICE, MY PAIN IS MY OWN

>I GIVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

it's a damn shame /mu/ can't help but meme themselves whenever someone mentions will
>>
>>65017639
also holy fuck i have never seen this. is this babby will?
>>
I thought it was actually pretty boring. Just What I Needed was great, Drunk Drivers too, but most of it was really bland compared to his earlier stuff. Maybe it just needs some time to grow.
>>
>>65017639
>https://myspace.com/deviot/video/exam-time-fun/5092026
oh shit like middle school Will hahaha
>>
File: career=over.png (113 KB, 690x465) Image search: [Google]
career=over.png
113 KB, 690x465
JUST (what i needed)
>>
That new Not Just What I Needed tho....
>>
How should I sort the album now to include both "What I Needed" tracks?
>>
>>65019538
>>65019588

Could one of you up it to MEGA, Mediafire, or Zippy? My preorder download hasn't come in yet and all I wanna do is check out the differences.
>>
>>65019538
it sucks? or it's the same with the ends taken off?
>>
>>65020296
It's now been replaced by ending the first car verse abruptly and having Will speak spoken word for like 2 minutes with the background sound playing 'Something Soon' backwards.

I don't think it sucks but it's definitely... different.
>>
its like weezer but better and with kool lyrics
>>
>>65018746
how can this dude be worth so much already?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.