[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Succubus Pony Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: mlpgdraws.png (314 KB, 588x685) Image search: [Google]
mlpgdraws.png
314 KB, 588x685
What sorts of niches do you think these creatures found their way into in the time before Discord or the rule of Celestia and Luna?

Previous Thread: >>27091861

Succubus Anon, Lilith, and others stuff is good too.

drawing and writing encouraged!
(remember that the spoiler functions for text and images are a thing.)

Pastebins:
NotTheOriginal - http://pastebin.com/BLH9fRXY
Never - http://pastebin.com/PngTMrCJ
Leiffer - http://pastebin.com/u/Leiffer
Captain Conundrum - http://pastebin.com/Eu8XrdcL
Edgy demon story - http://pastebin.com/UfpZnyfz
AngryWino - http://pastebin.com/u/AngryWino
Summoner Trixie story - http://pastebin.com/Yteybzpn
Carpenter - http://pastebin.com/u/Thy_Carpenter
Disappointment - http://pastebin.com/JhDP831R
http://http://pastebin.com/jC35hfhM
(warning: starchy) http://pastebin.com/GhtVw67B
>>
File: Lilith MLP 2.png (175 KB, 862x632) Image search: [Google]
Lilith MLP 2.png
175 KB, 862x632
>>27100218
>>
File: Time to try lilith.gif (368 KB, 1139x987) Image search: [Google]
Time to try lilith.gif
368 KB, 1139x987
>>27100270
>>
File: chess.jpg (134 KB, 2122x1416) Image search: [Google]
chess.jpg
134 KB, 2122x1416
>>27100218

> be anon the succubus
> the train clatters down the tracks
> some of the ponies talk, some watch the scenery go by.
> Your finishing the last crossword in your paper when you feel the train begin to decelerate.
> Your first stopover on your journey, a little town called ponyville.
> The air is alive with sound and smell. Soon the bustle of ponies and luggage and the intermittent hissing of the engine give way the the buzz of insects and smells of trees and plants in bloom.
> Warm and muggy, spring is giving way to summer.
> You spend about an hour sorting out which lodgings offer the best balance of comfort and affordability and getting your things settled, then another 30 minutes freshening up.
> Now you're in the mood for a nice treat and just down the street appears to be the perfect place to satisfy your sweet tooth.
> The building looks like a sweet and the sign reads "Sugar Cube Corner".
>>
>>27100218

Dream eaters and stuff.
>>
>>27101170

> The door opens with a jingle and you step inside.
> from the looks of things a mixture of locals and fellow travelers are patronizing the establishment.
> As you approach the counter the customer in front of you turns to find a table where they may eat their cruller in peace.
> The Pony waves goodbye to them before turning to face you.
>She is.. very energetic, and very pink.
> from the tip of her frizzy mane to the wide and shifting flanks down to her effervescent tail she radiates an energy that would feel nervous and come off as grating and not quite right were it not tempered by the genuine air of joy and self aware conviviality flowing from the blue eyes and lively smile.
> "Welcome to Sugar Cube Corner, I'm Pinkie Pie, What can I get you?"
>>
>>27101344

> Most ponies don't put out this kind of high frequency positivity. No she was special and you could already tell she would remain in your memory for some time, as unusual ponies often did.
> "A pleasure to meet you, Pinkie. Yes, I would like...
> You proceed to place your order and strike up a conversation with Pinkie Pie.
> A confectioner by trade and a party planner by passion. She had, in her own way, adopted this town and it's population as her own.
> You could be a good listener when you wanted to be, and Pinkie was reeling you in on every word.
> With her attitude toward life and that body you couldn't help but imagine what spending some intimate time with her would be like.
> As you sat down to eat your meal, you considered how to go about coming to sharing a bed, or other space, with Pinkie Pie before your next train.
>>
bloop
>>
>>27101781

tired now.
might pick this up tomorrow.
>>
File: What a belly.png (217 KB, 518x1024) Image search: [Google]
What a belly.png
217 KB, 518x1024
>>
>>27105078
>What a belly.png

I want to rub it so bad.
>>
>>27105306
You and me both.
>>
I might try and drop some green at some point during this thread.
If it stays alive, that is.
>>
>>27105760
>>
>>27105078
Why isn't she real?
I'd cuddlefuck her every morning and night. Loyal to her and only her.
Even if she needs to go out and feed off of other males and/or females, I wouldn't mind. As long as she comes home to me.

>inb4 cuck
>>
>>27100218

Since pony politics are dominated by mares I would think succubi would have wide open prospects in the old times in the old lands, so long as they kept their true nature under wraps.

>>27105760

Oh cool. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>27108787
>>
>>27109462
>>
The old writefags are dead, which is a shame. Serveral of the old greens were good.
>>
>>27112364

I'm the person writing the green on this current thread but I'm doing things with friends IRL at the moment.
>>
>>27112674
having fun?
>>
>>27114719
He probably is.
>>
Cool plush.
Though I think her rump is a bit small.
>>
>>27114719
>>27115320

I am.
Thank you.
>>
File: summoning 101.png (598 KB, 772x825) Image search: [Google]
summoning 101.png
598 KB, 772x825
>>27115364
>>
File: the ass was fat that it was.png (1 MB, 2000x1726) Image search: [Google]
the ass was fat that it was.png
1 MB, 2000x1726
>>27115405
>>
File: pinkubus.jpg (239 KB, 1280x1148) Image search: [Google]
pinkubus.jpg
239 KB, 1280x1148
>>27115438
>>
File: tumblr_nye6kxjN9U1r8hjrgo1_500.jpg (84 KB, 500x569) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nye6kxjN9U1r8hjrgo1_500.jpg
84 KB, 500x569
>>27115364
>>
>>27116829
>>
>>27115364

> bed
> you are in your bed wrapped in a comforter and snuggling the side of your face into something soft and breathing that gurgles softly as your forelegs tights around it.
> You realize your nuzzling into your lover's wonderful soft belly and open your eyes to look up.
> She's wide awake and looking down at you with a smile on her face.
> She reaches down with a fire hood and begins scratching your scalp. Sweet Celestia that feels good. You press into her hoof a little as it works.
> "go back to sleep" her sultry voice whispers to you.
> "I need you well rested and ready to feed me come the morning."
> you give her another squeeze and close your eyes, giving her a kiss on the belly as you drift back into dreamland.
>>
Is this bumpland? Did scruffy scare away all writefags?
>>
>>27118346

Yeah, I think the recent scruffening scared some of them away. There is SOME green here though so I guess new write flags are taking root?
>>
>>27115364
>>27116216

More plushies and dolls plz.
>>
>>27117288
I like this.
>>
>>27101781

> The food is delicious and full of those flavors and textures that you love so very very much on a warm day like today.
> After you finish you return to the counter, an easy sway in your walk.
> Pinkie Pie sees you coming and smiles brightly. Pleased that her customer is in such high spirits.
> You thank her for the meal and ask her if she would like to spend some time together after her shift is over.
> She gives you a careful look for an instant before passing you a note.
> you read it.
> "be here 30 minutes after closing"
> She's grinning.
> You return it.
>>
>>27119925

Thank you.
>>
>>27121159
>>
>>27121841

Got any pics or crude drawings that are on topic?
>>
File: lilith ref sheet v2.png (613 KB, 1807x1188) Image search: [Google]
lilith ref sheet v2.png
613 KB, 1807x1188
>>27116216
>>
>>27122253
The only ones I have have already been posted.
I wish I could bump with content, but my lazy ass won't get around to writing already.
>>
>>27122490
I'll get to doing this.
>>
>>27123084
Eventually.
>>
File: Lilith in socks.png (19 KB, 506x768) Image search: [Google]
Lilith in socks.png
19 KB, 506x768
>>27123265
BELLY
E
L
L
Y
>>
>>27123265
Actually working on this green now.
>>
>>27124472
Wait do you mean it is going to be a continuation of one from a previous succubus pony thread?
>>
>>27125121
Nope, this is a brand new green by a somewhat brand new writer.
I wrote this if you were here for it that one time.
http://pastebin.com/XehieXBF
>>
>>27124033
TUMMY
U
M
M
Y
>>
>>27125139

I wasn't. Will read now.
>>
>>27125139

That was funny.
>>
>>27124033

She is watching ants crawl around in the hair of her tail.
>>
>>27124472
>The door to your taxi opens with a creak, the "driver" patiently waiting for his pay outside.
>Rifling through your pocket, you grab a few bits and hand them over.
"Bit of a tip, too. You're the only driver who was willing to take me up here."
>He swipes the coins a bit too quickly from your hand.
>"Y-yeah, uh, anything for the c-customer."
>He quickly scurries off, the rattling of the cab behind him signifying his haste.
>You turn around to the gate of your destination, looking through the bars at the building on the hill.
>Surrounded by spooky looking trees and with a dark coat of paint, the manor you were slated to work at for the next few months was looking like it came straight out of some old horror movie.
>The dark clouds above rumbled, and before you could push the gate open, a few droplets of rain plopped down on you.
>As you got into the front yard, the rain picked up, gradually becoming more than a slight shower as you walked.
>Lights from inside the manor seemed that much brighter, almost causing a glare in the darkness.
>You waste no time getting to the front door, trying to stay as dry as you possibly can.
>Thunder and lightning crackled against the sky, while the wind picked up and blew the trees around you.
>Leaves rustled and rain hit your face as you pressed on, the path almost coming to a close.
>The entrance, lit by two gothic-looking lamps, awaited you.
>The pavement below you stopped, the door being all that separated you from a dry interior.
>And your employer.
>A quick rapping on the door was all it took for the occupants inside to come and answer, the sound of hooves moving around inside becoming louder as time passed.
>You were appreciative of the small roof above the entrance, held in place by a few archaic looking pillars.
>The door opened to a rather younger looking mare than you were expecting.
>Her red eyes scanned you intently, and she wore a rather curious smile.
>The pony's eyes panned up to yours.
>>
>>27125529
>>You turn around to the gate of your destination, looking through the bars at the building on the hill.
>>Surrounded by spooky looking trees and with a dark coat of paint, the manor you were slated to work at for the next few months was looking like it came straight out of some old horror movie

Oh no. Alphus Pennyworth died and now an certain billionaire playmare needs a new servant.
>>
>>27125529

Interesting.
>>
>>27125529
>"You're our new servant, I take it?"
"And you're my employer?"
>She chuckles.
>"How observant. Come in, please."
"Gladly," you tell her, walking through the entrance.
>The first thing you notice is the rather odd lighting inside the foyer, as all the candles and lamps are lit with a blue flame.
>Complimenting this oddly colored fire is the room itself, appearing a light gray amongst the few pieces of furniture placed in it.
>It was almost as though all color in the room was sucked out and put inside those flames.
>"So, do you remember the details of your job here?"
>It's tough to remember, considering you'd only read through that letter once.
>Really, the word "job" was enough to get you to sign on.
>Cash was a little tight, after all.
"Uh, not really, no."
>"Perfectly fine. I can give you the details as I show you around."
"Alright. Uh, before we go, though, what's your name?"
>She turns around and gives you a coy look.
>"Oh, right, I seemed to have forgotten about introductions."
>Her hoof is held out, tilted down somewhat.
>"Ponies around here like to call me 'Nana'. You're free to call me whatever, though~"
>Now you remember why you thought she'd be old so much.
>Not that the creepy manor and high class feel of the place wasn't enough already, though.
>Her hoof is still held out, but you aren't sure what exactly it means.
>Through her lidded eyes, you can see a hint of irritation, as if she's waiting on something.
>Her smile falters for a moment, and she clears her throat.
>"It's usually polite to kiss a mare's hoof if it's held out to you, dear."
"Oh! Uh..."
>You awkwardly kneel and take her hoof, planting your lips on it.
>A quick smacking sound is produced as your lips leave it, and Nana's smile returns.
>"Excellent~"
>She turns back around, moving forward.
>"Come along, now. We've got an entire manor to tour."
>As you follow, you notice her flanks visibly sway.
>Odd.
>A high class pony such as her didn't seem like much of a flirty type.
>>
>>27126096

Oooo
>>
>>27126096
>"So, your name is Anonymous, correct?"
"Yep. At first I thought it was weird to have this name, but then I came to the world of ponies somehow, and now I don't feel weird anymore."
>"We're all a little 'weird', Anonymous. Don't feel singled out."
>You're out of the foyer and into the hallways, which are about as dark and spooky as the outside of the manor.
>As you expected, blue candles help illuminate the way around the dark home.
>She stops in front of a door and opens it.
>"First and most importantly, this will be your room."
>Wait.
"My room?"
>She looks over to you, a sly grin still on her face.
>"Did you not read that part about living here as you worked? That if you did a good enough job, you'd stay longer than your initial time here?"
"Uhhh..."
>Man, that "job" part really did grab all of your attention span.
>She giggles.
>"It's fine if you didn't pack. We can send you home tomorrow to grab your things."
>With the shock out of your system, you look inside at the bedroom, and are almost amazed that you'd be staying here.
>A large, ornate carpet lies in the center of the room, accompanied by a small fireplace, a king sized bed with velvet sheets, a dresser, vanity table, and closet.
"Whoa..."
>Nana once again giggles.
>"That's what they all say."
>You close the door, ready for whatever else Nana has in store for you.
>Nothing could top that, right?
>"Further this way, we'll come to the dining room and kitchen. Your job doesn't involve any cooking as of yet, but it's best to get you acquainted with it regardless."
"What about the rest of these rooms we're passing?" you ask, noticing all the other doors you're walking by.
>"The rest of those are bedrooms for the other servants. There's no need to look through all of them, especially since most are asleep right now~"
>What time was it again?
>The dining room is proceeded by a doorless entrance, but the space is wide enough to accompany maybe three.
>The room itself...
>>
>>27126653

This reminds me a game I played where a vampire had a fuckton of servants with nice quarters so that they always had more than enough blood and were able to entertain guests.
>>
>>27105760

Which green on here is yours?
>>
>>27100218

I do with Thy_CarpenTer would come back.

I really want a part 3 to conniving cultists.
>>
>>27126723
Vampire the Masquerade?

>>27127032
The one currently being written. :^)

>>27126653
>"This is where you'll be eating, Anonymous. You'll hear the meal triangle each time the food has been prepared."
>A huge dining table sat by a window that was probably half the size of the manor walls.
>That is to say, ginormous.
>The other half of the room not occupied by the table looked to serve as a dance floor of sorts.
>You could only imagine the kind of balls they held here.
>Uh...
>Nana was halfway across the room before you came to and hurried to catch up.
>"I was wondering when you'd notice my absence."
"Sorry, got a little lost in my thoughts."
>She hums.
>The noble pushes open one of the double doors leading to the kitchen, letting you take a look inside.
>This room, oddly enough, has a brighter palette than most of the manor itself.
>While the utensils and appliances all had something of a silver sheen, the walls were a palish peach in color, and the tiles on the ground were of a bright brownish.
>"As I said, you won't be doing any cooking as of current, but that may very well change in the future."
"Why's that?" you ask as the two of you leave the kitchen.
>A mischievous expression remains on her face.
>"Sometimes our servants just can't handle the work. Sometimes they simply vanish. Nopony ever knows what happens to them."
"That's...encouraging."
>"Don't worry, Anonymous," she says, stopping and turning around, "I like you, so I'll make sure you don't get hurt~"
>She walks by you, then turns back quickly, her tail brushing against your legs.
>Somehow you think that contact was on purpose.
>"Now, we're getting behind schedule. Let's continue."
>>
>>27127543
>Vampire the Masquerade?

Yes.
>>
>>27127543
>A long walk and an awkward silence later, you're brought to a backdoor.
>Nana opens it to reveal a grand garden on the other side, being pelted by rain.
>"This is where one of your jobs will take place. You'll be trimming hedges and cutting the grass. We've other servants to care for the flowers."
"What if it rains, like right now?"
>"I did say ONE of your jobs, didn't I?" she asks with a grin.
>It's then that you're able to get a look at her teeth.
>Were those...fangs?
>"Our next stop is going to be over here," she tells you, pointing in front of her.
>At this point, the traveling between rooms becomes a bit of a blur, passing as quickly as it starts.
>The general rooms were things like bathrooms, a couple storages, a wine cellar, yadda yadda.
>There was one last room to check out, according to Nana.
>"This is the lounge, Anonymous," she tells you, opening the door, "You're free to come here when you're off-duty."
>"Mom?"
>In the room sits a mare that looks just about as young as Nana.
>However, her hair is styled differently, being one big flow with pointed ends instead of put together in an ornate bun.
>The few pieces of clothing she has on differs from Nana's sort of frilliness, giving this pony a sleeker, more modern look.
>Goggles, stockings, and a choker.
>This new pony hops off of the stool she sat on, coming over to you and Nana.
>"Ooooo, is this a new servant?"
>"Yes, dear. Anonymous, this is my daughter, Lilith."
>You kneel down, expecting Lilith to demand a kiss on her hoof.
>Instead, she puts her hoof under your chin, bringing your face to hers.
>"Well, he's quite a handsome specimen."
>You can't help but feel your face flush a little.
>Nobody's ever complimented your looks before.
>"Be gentle with him, Lilith. He is new, after all."
>"I'll be sure to break him in nice and easy, mom~"
>She licks her teeth, which are revealed to also contain a couple fangs.
>Was this normal for ponies?
>Whatever, not like it was important.
>>
>>27128019
>"How's your tour been so far, Nonny?" she asks, squishing your cheeks.
>Not even a minute and she already has a nickname for you.
"Dish plashe ish big."
>She lets you go, putting a hoof under her chin.
>"You'll get used to it, Nonny. Everypony does."
>For such a little mare, she sure could squish cheeks pretty hard.
>"He will in time, but for now, he has to be sent to his room, Lilith. He's got a busy day ahead of him tomorrow."
>Lilith puts on a mock pouty face.
>"Awww, and here I was hoping I'd get to know him a little better."
"Uh, maybe after I'm done with work tomorrow?"
>She smiles, her eyebrows arched in content.
>"I'm looking forward to it~"
>Nana leads you out as Lilith gives you a coy wave goodbye.
>Once you reach your room, Nana stops you.
>"Now Anonymous, you're either going to get up at eight o' clock sharp, or one of the servants will have to force you awake. After that, report to the foyer at nine for your duties."
"Sure, I'll do that."
>"Good. You're already looking to be a very good worker. Pleasant dreams, Anonymous~"
>Nana leaves you to your room, heading to places unknown.
>Without someone else around, the halls of the manor suddenly get a little more scary to be in.
>You close the door to your bedroom, allowing the light of the candles inside it to illuminate your way around.
>Without any pajamas, your only choice is to strip down to your underwear and sleep in that.
>Slipping under the covers of the bed, you find yourself comforted by the silky smooth sheets and their warming embrace.
>Despite the uncertainty about tomorrow lingering in your mind, you're able to put it to rest, along with yourself.

Stopping here.
It'll be put in my pastebin which will be updated each time I write a new part.
>>
>>27125139
I kind of wished it continued.

I'd love to hear more about the weight conscious succubus pone.

Especially if she relapsed into binge eating human affection.
>>
>>27107666
But Satan

Doesn't she work for you?
>>
>>27128274

This is cool.
I'm guessing this is an alt universe (nothing wrong with that) Lilith or one a different succupone with the same name since she seems rather different in appearance.
>>
>>27130211
Uh.
Well, actually, it is still the Lilith we all know and love. I guess I'm just no good at describing her properly.
I'm basing a lot of this story on stuff Zajice has told me.
>>
>>27130224

Oh ok.
Well either way, still looking forward to more.
>>
File: unumiel_by_xn_d-d9zj6c2.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
unumiel_by_xn_d-d9zj6c2.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>
>>27130488

Ah, Sleep.
The most powerful low level spell in Labyrinth Lord
www.goblinoidgames.com/labyrinthlord.html
>>
>>27128645
Please.
Don't make me want to write more when I already have two other ongoing stories.
I'm already considering continuing that now.
>>
>>27130925
But chubby and oh-so-cuddly succubus pone.
>>
>>27130925
>Please.
>Don't make me want to write more when I already have two other ongoing stories.
>I'm already considering continuing that now.

I'm honestly fine with that one shot staying a oneshot. I enjoyed it and don't feel like it needs more.

>I already have two other ongoing stories.

What ongoing story is the one that isn't the one you've been writing on this thread?
>>
>>27131002
One involving software ponies.
You know, Chrome, IE, etc.
>>
>>27131321
You know, this might just be my own love of chubby pones coming through, but given all the resources Chrome tends to take up, I can't help but see a pony based off it would be quite round.
>>
>>27131461
It's shit like this that makes me regret not waiting until later to write stuff.
Anons suggest cool ideas all the time.
>>
>>27132546
>>
>>27131489

At the same the posting of greens often seems to provoke anons posting more thoughts and ideas.
>>
File: Akaname.png (658 KB, 924x768) Image search: [Google]
Akaname.png
658 KB, 924x768
>>
>succubus pony
So... changeling thread?
>>
>>27134443

If you want to talk about or post textual or visual media relating to the portrayal of changelings as beings that feed on desire or sex in a way commonly associated with beings called succubi then please go ahead.

Not all portrayals of changelings fit the above stated description and so do not exactly fit here.
>>
>>27134428

That story scared me and made me feel very uncomfortable.

(If you want to read it it is one of the stories listed in the AngryWino pastebin linked in the OP post of this thread.)
>>
>>27134838
That, and succubi pone are more bat-like than insect.

Also, I'm unsure, but isn't the jury still out on changeling genders?
>>
>>27135528
>>
>>27128274
Bumping before I leave.
I might continue this as soon as I get back.
>>
>>27136551

cool.
>>
>>27136551
>>
>>27136551
Oh shit, yeah, I forgot, I'm terrible with coming up with pony names. Before I continue, I was gonna ask you guys in here for help coming up with names. If necessary, I'll try to come up with some myself.
All I need are names for a butler, a male servant, a male cleaner, two maids, and a female chef.
>>
>>27137410
So the good news is that I came up with names myself.
Bad news is that my internet decided to die for a good hour, and now I'm too sleepy to write anything.
I'll definitely try to get something out tomorrow, though.
>>
>>27138409
>Needing an Internet connection to write
Write your stories in some kind of note or document program, preferably one that auto saves progress. No fun when your stuff gets deleted.
>>
>>27137410

>All I need are names for a butler, a male servant, a male cleaner, two maids, and a female chef.

Just woke up. Will try to think of some names when brain is fully awake.

Other anons come up with names too plz.
>>
>>27139821
>>27138409
Sorry m8.
Already got some names.
>>
>>27140335
>>
>>27140893
>>
>>27139206
Didn't consider that, but keep in mind that a good amount of that hour was also trying to come up with those names.
>>
>>27141794
>>
>>27128274

>Your eyes open, and you're met with an unfamiliar room.
>Gone was your plaster ceiling, replaced by an old, wooden one.
>As you sat up in the bed, you started to remember where you were.
>The fireplace was a great reminder.
>Working for Nana and all that good stuff.
>Instinctively, you looked at the clock above the fireplace.
>7:41.
>You were up earlier than you needed to be, but you could never go back to sleep after a long night of it already.
>Best get up and prepare for the day.
>Your walk to the dresser is cut short by you almost tripping over something on the ground.
>Looking down at you feet, you find yesterday's clothes sitting on the ground.
>Right.
>You had no other clothes.
>Rolling your eyes, you pick up the strewn clothes and put them back on, feeling a tad gross as you did.
>Hopefully they'd get you a ride home. You weren't exactly inclined to pay for another cab.
>Provided any drivers were even brave enough to come up here.
>The door clicks, and you're back out in the hallway.
>The sun shone through the windows, a huge contrast from the downpour last night.
>Nana said to be at the foyer at nine, but it wasn't even eight.
>Maybe you could get some breakfast?
>A quick walk later, you were entering the dining room, which was full of the other servants themselves eating.

Bumping with what I have.
>>
>>27142812

My first instinct was to say "see what the others are eating".

Then I remembered this isn't that kind of story.

Looking forward to seeing more.
>>
>>27143232
My first instinct was to swallow the gem in my inventory.
>>
dammit.

I was working on a green about a pony who abducted colts and stallions to sell to reclusive a family of succubi but now all I can think of is Bane memes.
>>
>>27143463

They were supposed to be a despicable in case you were wondering.
>>
>>27143232
I'll admit that writing this as a CYOA would put an interesting spin on it.
I've only ever written one CYOA.

>>27142812
>They stop to look at you.
>Having all those eyes on you at once...
>You could feel sweat forming on your forehead.
"Uh...hi?"
>One of the maids whispers to a big, buff servant.
>He shakes his head at her.
>"Wh-who are you?" a second maid asks you.
"Nana didn't tell you guys about me?"
>"Apparently not," a skinny, pale blue stallion pipes up.
>An older, light orange stallion clears his throat.
>"Are you a new servant of our fair lady?"
"Yeah. My name's Anonymous."
>"Of course. She always likes to 'surprise' me with new ones," he sarcastically says.
>He gets out of his seat to greet you.
>"I am Kingpin, the house butler. Lady Nana may be your employer, but you report to me for duties."
>He holds his hoof out, and you shake it.
>Once you let go, he points to each other pony as he introduces them.
>"This is Scale Tipper," he tells you, referring to the bigger, burly stallion at the table. "He performs most of the manual labor around the manor."
>Scale nods to you curtly.
>"This is Silk Weave. She and Dawnlight, seated next to her, are the maids of the house."
>Silk bats her eyelashes at you while Dawnlight shyly shrinks.
>"Another newbie. I'll help you up the rung, hun." Silk teases.
>"Our resident chef, Flour Flips, has cooked us this fine breakfast."
>The amber mare smiles.
>"Come and-a taste, Anonemoos! Is good, yeah?" she asks her fellow servants.
>"And our final servant is Spit Shine."
>"I do a lot of cleaning, if you couldn't tell by the name. Only been here a week, so we should stick together, bud."
>Ponies were quick to make friends.
>"As the clock has not yet struck nine o' clock, we're free to do as we please. Each day we usually eat breakfast together around this time."

I'm probably butchering the Italian accent. Anyone know a general guide to writing one?

>>27143463
>pic
>>
File: confus.png (33 KB, 123x133) Image search: [Google]
confus.png
33 KB, 123x133
>>27143463
>>27143656
Meant to post this pic.
>>
>>27143666

I do not understand.
>>
>>27143965
Neither do I.
What's with the Bane memes?
>>
>>27144041

Are you saying you don't know what baneposting is or that don't know something else?
>>
>>27144418
No, I mean, why are they all you can think about?
>>
>>27144424

because the idea of a pony selling others to a shady organization caused my mind to jump to the beginning of the plane scene.

and then the memes just started spiraling out of control.

"I didn't see the light until I was already a mare; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!"
>>
File: CIA Faceshot.png (51 KB, 202x228) Image search: [Google]
CIA Faceshot.png
51 KB, 202x228
>>27143656
"Sounds cozy. Eating together before working together."
>"Trust me," Scale Tipper says, "you learn more about each other as you work."
>Silk lightly smacks his arm.
>"That's because you focus too much on eating instead of talking, you big lug."
>It's then that you notice something distinctly odd.
"Hey, wait, where's Nana? Or Lilith?"
>The room falls silent.
>"Uh...." wonders Spit.
>"They never show up, actually," mentions Silk. "Doesn't mean they don't eat though, right?"
>"I suppose they sneak into some a' my snacks when nobody's lookin'." Flour suggests.
>Your employers were getting weirder by the minute.
>"It's not important enough to dwell on," Kingpin butts in, "back to your meals, everyone."
>As everyone begins to eat again, Kingpin uses his magic to pull out a seat for you.
>"Come, Anonymous. You're one of us, now."
>Odd way of putting it, but you wouldn't argue.
>You approach the chair and sit in it, a bowl of soup being poured in front of you.
>Kingpin gives you a spoon, then continues with his own bowl.
"Soup? For breakfast?"
>"I call it-eh breakfast soup! I guarantee eet's good, Anonemoose. Taste it!"
>She jovially watches you, waiting for the soup to meet your mouth.
>Obliging her request, you take the spoon and dunk it in the soup, bringing some up to your lips.
>A light sip is all you take, and you're instantly hit with a sweetness unlike anything you've tasted before.
>Like a mixture of cinnamon and raisin, but with something else...something that adds a sugary texture to the mix.
>You give her a nod of approval.
>"Ah, what did I tell you? Nopony yet dislike my deeshes!"
>You gladly take in the rest of the soup, the rest of the servants finishing their meals and talking with each other.
>Kingpin leans over to you.
>"We still have nearly a half hour before work," he whispers, "I'd suggest you go bathe. I will leave you a uniform to dress in."
>At least that solved the dirty clothes issue.

Stopping.
Sorry for a short update.

>>27144494
:^)
>>
>>27145650

When did if become popular to bump with periods instead of the word bump or variations there of.
>>
>>27145809
Hell, I don't know.
I just find it easier to do.
>>
>>27145816
To be honest, I only notice this thing happening in this thread.
>>
>>27145845
Probably because I'm the only one doing it. :^)
>>
>>27145851
I'll admit, it's less bothersome than constantly seeing the word bump.
>>
>>27100218
Is there an incubus horse?
>>
>>27146911
I'd call that an R63 Lilith.
>>
>>27146911
>Is there an incubus horse?

probably. They just haven't caught on as much.
>>
>>27145650
>>
Boop
>>
>>27148023
>>
File: 1460778612588.png (113 KB, 796x775) Image search: [Google]
1460778612588.png
113 KB, 796x775
bump
>>
So, I'm writing a piece for this thread now, finished the prolouge. I wanna know if the demon anon in question has to b a pony or if I can use a humanoid anon as my demon.

Would you read it? If someone is already doing something like that pardon me but I don't watch the thread outright.
>>
>>27151187
Well, you could go with Ponon, but if it's to be a demon doing succubus/incubus stuff to ponies, I'm sure a humanoid anon would be acceptable.
>>
>>27151187
Do whatever man. He can even be just a regular guy but ponies assume hes a demon because hes so different.

All green is good, especially here in this abandoned ghost thread.
>>
>>27151297
"Gasp, he's so tall, clearly he's a demon!"
"Just look at how he walks on two legs with complete ease, so unnatural!"
>>
>>27115364
Where did you get that?
>>
>>27151335

It's not mine.

someone posted it on an old thread.
you can probably tack down the source and learn more about it by doing a reverse image search
>>
>>27151322

Baby dragons walk around on 2 legs and use the others for manipulating things. So do some apes if you ask fluttershy.
>>
>>27151545
That was the joke.
>>
>>27151187

sounds interesting. I'd like to read this.
>>
>>27100218
Whatever happened with that story about Ambassador Anon and his appointment to Tartarus? I remember reading parts of it a while back, but did it die or has it continued?
>>
>>27151187

Okay, I'll post my prolouge then.

>You throw the chalk off to the side and strike a match, igniting several black candles at once, in a ring around your newly made pentagram.
>What faint light peeks through the gaps in your thick curtains seems to shrink away in fear, leaving the only two sources of light being the candles and the screen of your computer.
>Several windows are open at once: one for instructions on how to perform a summoning ritual, one displaying your favorite fanart of your waifu, and the last set up as a webcam window, streaming to the entirety of /mlp/.
>Your writing for them dropped out at some point, and they begged for the resurrection of the Devil-in-the-Machine.
>Well you came back, and you brought a Devil, though not the one they were expecting.
>The little chat log keeps updating, urging you to hold your promise to make it to equestria for them.
>You would fulfill their fantasies for them if it cost your soul, and it likely will.
>With a deep breath you lean back and hum.
>Immediately, you lose control of your body, which makes a T-pose and gyrates in circles at the hip.
>You were expecting that, and continue simply humming.
>The humming starts to take sound, despite your minimal effort to produce the strange noises.
>The sounds turn into chanting, and your lips move all on their own, forming strange languages which you instinctively know is being vocalized backwards.
>The chat explodes with Anons taking to typing their disbelief and urging you to continue.
>>
>>27152303

>Unphased, you press forward as one of the candles flames flit out and the wick smolders angrily.
>There is a slight breeze picking up in your little living room, and another candle dies.
>The other three are short behind, and there is a loud bang from the ceiling, with an impact hard enough to crack it and spew drywall dust down on you.
>Despite the breeze gaining momentum, the candle smokes trail straight up, but their progress seems to slow before freezing in place entirely.
>Just as there is another thumping, closer and on the floor, the smokes seem to reverse in time, being pulled back into the wicks.
>By now the chat is in a frenzy, and the sole focus is you.
>As the tail end of the smoke trails file back into the candles, tiny black flames of darkness more pure than the shadows in the corners ignite.
>The you on your computer breaks character, ceasing his chant and standing up.
>You keep on, knowing you've already passed the point of no return; whatever you were about to summon, hopefully Lucifer, has already arrived.
>The you on screen approaches the camera, his eyes rolling back and darkening, and his lips curling into an unnatural smile as his teeth seem to sharpen and yellow.
>He gets right into the camera, blocking view of everything else.
>The chat is going hard as ever, but you see a few messages of what seem like gibberish come up, static playing across them before they prematurely delete themselves.
>The screen tag posting the messages is your own: Devil-in-the-Machine.
>Another jolt of static as the screen name morphs, turning into "Devil-and-the-Machine."
>>
>>27152316

>The virtual you spins his head in a manner that let's him keep smiling at the screen, and you watch his chin make a full vertical rotation before resting where it originally was.
>There is no audio in the stream, but you clearly hear the laughing coming from your speakers, as a white-noise hiss plays in the background.
>The demon removes himself partially from the view of the camera, giving a look over his shoulder to show you you still chanting and gyrating.
>Watching him walk towards you and brush a finger over the over you, you physically feel the nape of your neck get cold and your hair flitz out of the way.
>His finger turns into a blade and he etches something into your neck, and you can feel the searing pain and blood roll down your back.
>He's trying to make you break the chant so he keeps your soul for nothing, and your determination causes you to redouble your focus, closing your eyes and working through the pain.
>You are doing this for them, the Anons you love so much, and you won't be deterred!
>The chat watches the demon frown, even scarier than his smile, and approach the pentagram you laid out for it.
>The moment it passes over the salt circle, everything stops.
>The chat goes silent, the pain ceases, your chanting halts and your limbs come back to your control.
>You breathe deep through your nose and smell sulfur, opening your eyes to see a man in a suit much like yours within the pentagram.
>His hair is black, his eyes are black, his tie is black, and his skin is a milky, almost paper white.
>He looks at you with a mixture of light disgust and hidden intrigue, but you see no one in his spot on the stream.
>You can't hide your fear, but you can swallow it, and stand up, staring him dead in the eye with an elevated heartbeat and the fire of passion only a mortal can muster.
>The 'man' smirks.
>"You've summoned me mortal, so I'd assume you know my name?"
"Who doesn't know about the great deciever? Lucifer, then."
>>
>>27152335

>The man nods and brings a hand to his chin, resting the elbow in his other palm.
>"So then, what's /your/ name? I see you've made a following using my identity, the least you could do is introduce yourself as more than 'Devil.'"
>Your turn to grin, and Satan takes notice.
"I'm not stupid, I know how important names are in this sort of thing. So, Lucifer, time for my pact."
>He raises an eyebrow.
>"You think /my/ name holds power over me? You obviously haven't done enough homework..."
>You keep from showing your dissapointment.
>"However, a deal I /am/ interested in. What did you have in mind?"
"Oh no, you tell me your price first buddy, I know that game."
>Satan chuckles and stuffs his hands in his slacks pockets.
>"Then you'd know that /you/ summoned /me/, which means that I get the luxury of setting the price. Its not my priority to broker with you, its yours."
>Damn, he's got you there.
"Fine."
>You point towards the screen, the image of your love staring back.
"Her, I want to go to equestria. I want to go to magical pony land. For her."
>Satan's mouth curls into a sick smile.
>"Nope, too mushy. I want better motivation."
>You respond without thinking.
"For them, I promised I'd make it there. Whether I can prove it to them or not I made a promise."
>"Nadda. Too charitable for my tastes."
>You have to think a moment.
"I want it for me..."
>Lucifer's eyes bulge slightly before returning to normal.
>"Bingo~ Now, what are you willing to give up is the real question?"
>Easy, you were ready for this.
"My fucking soul."
>Satan chuckles.
>"Don't think so there, see the amount of energy I'd spend on opening the portal would outweigh the energy I get from your soul. That's not good business on my part."
>>
>>27152355

>Then...
"I have nothing else to give you..."
>Maybe you've been chasing a pipe dream all along.
>"Its not so much what you can give me as what you can get for me."
>You raise your eyebrows.
"Really then?"
>"I'll still keep your soul, obviously, but that works in your favor see? I will grant your wish, hell I throw in a few perks, and you bring me the virginities of twenty little ponies and we'll be even. Sound good?"
>That seems like a steep price to be sure; you aren't so sure how you'll accomplish this, but fuck if you won't try like a mufuka.
>You jab your open hand into the circle, and Lucifer looks giddy as he takes it into his hand and shakes, pulling away with a ball of gentle light.
>You feel a little nauseous, and it doesn't help that the Devil blows into your face, causing you to pass out.
>Satan adjusts his tie, looking at your limp figure, and kicks the salt at his feet aside.
>Casually striding towards the computer, he types into the chat.
>"Wish granted. Enjoy the show my little horsefuckers."
>The last comment in the chat before the feed cuts is as follows:
>"Anonymous: >Rape time!"

I'm working on the first part now but it
>>
>>27152372

Is still in its infancy (damn auto post)
>>
>>27152303
>>27152316
>>27152335
>>27152355
>>27152372

Devil in the Machine (the character in the story , not you the writefag)
Is crazy as fuck. I'm not sure if they are supposed to be an example of what happens when someone with a tenouous grip on reality spends too much time with an insular group like /mlp/, or 4chan in general, or something else but they are loco.

I guess it stands out more in this case instead of "anon" which could be anyone (or a representation of a portion of the "hive mind" or a fusion of memes given a body and so and so not a normal human to begin with)
the character is named (even if it is a pseudonym adopted for the sake of conversing online) and seems to very much be a real world human.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. It makes me feel uncomfortable, but at the same time it makes me think, and makes me curious to see where you go with this.
>>
>>27149977
>>
>>27150770

now I want to see twerking lilith.
>>
File: IMG_0009.jpg (510 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.jpg
510 KB, 2048x1536
suddenly, lilith's ass

I tried
>>
File: tie_illustration_bowti.jpg (73 KB, 640x296) Image search: [Google]
tie_illustration_bowti.jpg
73 KB, 640x296
>>27155480
If I were to upload this to Derpi, what name should I credit you as?

>>27144515
>Your meal finished, you set your bowl aside and scooted away from the table.
>"So, does someone like leaving extra work for me and Dawnlight?" Silk asks you, pointing at the bowl.
>You can't help but feel embarrassed at her comment.
"Uh, sorry, I'll-"
>She waves her hoof.
>"I'm teasing, sweetie. Go do your thing," she says with a smile.
>Spit chuckles.
>That just made it worse.
>Best leave now so you can have some of your dignity intact.
>You exit the room, Kingpin following so he knows where to deposit the uniform.
>A random bathroom is where you end up.
>Not like that wasn't expected.
>"I will leave the clothes at the door," Kingpin informs you, turning around to leave, "Be sure to be quick with your shower."
>You hoped you'd be able to shower with pony-centric hygiene products.
>The clothes come off and you're in.
>Luckily, the soaps and shampoos don't discriminate.
>Gone is the feeling of grossness, replaced with a satisfactory cleanliness.
>Just like a servant should be, you figured.
>Grabbing a towel, you dry off before wrapping it around yourself and cracking the door open.
>Neatly folded in a pile on the ground is an outfit befitting of a humble servant.
>A tuxedo and dress shoes, suspiciously fit for a human to wear.
>You weren't complaining, though.
>The tux itself wasn't hard to get on, but the bow tie was a different story.
>You'd only ever done this once for some relative's wedding.
>Needless to say, your tying skills were rusty.
"Come on..." you muttered, fiddling with the untied bow.
>It'd make a bad impression to come to Kingpin with an untied bow.
>At the same time, how close was it to nine?
>>
>>27155480
and you did well
the perspective and shape of her tail are off, but other than that it's good
>>
>>27155504
>As you make a quick trip back to your room, you continue messing with the bow, trying in vain to tie it together.
>The clock in there says...
>8:57.
"SHIT!"
>The bow could wait, you needed to get to the foyer!
>A quick jog later, you arrive in time, everyone else having lined up and waiting on Kingpin for orders.
>Lilith was here, too, for some reason.
>Kingpin's arranging some papers in front of him, so none of the servants are paying too much attention to him.
>Spit especially, who's getting special attention from Lilith.
>Her hoof is under his chin, and she looks to be licking her lips.
>Then she notices you.
>"Ooo, you were almost late, Nonny."
>She ditches Spit, who looks rather disappointed.
>She reaches you and lets her bushy tail brush up on your legs, the hair tickling you a little even through your pant legs.
>"I didn't like that we weren't able to talk much last night, Nonny. How about we change that today?"
>She shoots you a sultry look.
"Okay, sure. What do you want to talk about?"
>It's not very noticeable, but she frowns for a moment at your answer.
>She turns around, tail continuing to brush on your legs.
>"Oh, you know, hobbies, the weather, maybe some old flames and some 'fond' memories of them?"
>She raises her butt slightly, seeming to aim it towards you.
>"Hope you don't mind me doing a morning stretch, though~"
"Not at all."
>Her sultry expression leaves in favor of a somewhat dumbfounded one, as her butt goes back to a balanced level.
>All the servants eye her awkwardly.
>The white pony clears her throat, regaining her composure.
>"Anonymous, are you-"
>"Excuse me, Miss Lilith."
>Kingpin walks by her, papers in his magic grip as he prepares to speak to all the servants.
>Lilith glances at you.
>"I'll...catch you later."
>She shakes her head as she walks away, heading out towards another hallway.

Getting kind of sleepy, guys.
I definitely want to try and put out more tomorrow morning, because I'm going to be busy for a while after.
>>
>>27155480

nice
>>
Bemp.
>>
>>27155683
>>
File: cave-001.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
cave-001.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1920
what kind of succubus would live in here?
>>
>>27158948
Why, a bunny succubus of course.

But I'd watch out, just look at those razor sharp teeth.
>>
>>27155683

Will Lilith have fun with the new help?

Will Anon find a rewarding place in his new job?

Will Nana return?

Are bow ties magic?

You'll just have to stay tuned to find out eventually!
>>
>>27155683
>Everyone else stands at attention, awaiting orders from Kingpin.
>He clears his throat before speaking.
>"Silk, Dawn, you two are to dust all of the bedrooms."
>Silk nods, and Dawn grabs a feather duster in her uniform.
>The two maids head off to do their job, Kingpin moving on to Spit Shine with his list.
>"Spit, the windows on the upper floor need to be wiped down."
>"Gotcha," he responds with a quick salute. Like the maids, he heads off to prepare for his job.
>Kingpin now stands in front of you and Scale Tipper.
>"Scale, Anonymous, you're on outdoor duty. Scale, you'll care for the garden and Anonymous," he stops, looking at you. A quick burst of magic comes from his horn, and you find your bow tie is fixed. "It's not exactly professional to work with an incomplete uniform."
"Uh, sorry."
>"Anonymous, you'll be trimming hedges. Do a good job today, and I'll reward you with a good word to Nana."
>Interesting incentive, but maybe it meant you'd be paid more.
"Sure, I'll do what I can."
>Scale is already gone, so you hurry out while Kingpin gives Flour a list of meals to prepare for the day.
>You never did hear a triangle this morning...
>Maybe you slept through it.
>Regardless, you're outside now, and ready to trim some hedges.
>Scale hands you the trimmers, having apparently anticipated the moment of arrival.
>"You don't want to go too crazy with them. The goal is to make the hedges evenly leveled. No bumps or overcuts. Not that hard."
>His tutorial over, Scale goes to uprooting some weeds in the garden.
>So apparently he's not accepting questions.
>Fine with you; you're confident you won't mess up.
>As Scale uses both his raw and earth pony strength to take out weeds, you walk over to the hedges that stand taller than even him.
>How lucky these trimmers were so long.
>The snipping of hedges commences, and while you make a couple mistakes, they aren't impossible to fix.
>If anything, the trimmers are just a little clunky to work with.
>*snip!*
>>
File: Lilith's Mama.png (90 KB, 800x938) Image search: [Google]
Lilith's Mama.png
90 KB, 800x938
>>27159256
>The cool breeze blowing keeps you from frying in your tux, as otherwise the sunlight would be melting you.
>*snip snip!*
>A little work here, there, nothing too extreme.
>Man, this was boring.
>*SLAM!*
>You flinched, turning around to see Nana walking out with a fan in her hair and a towel in her hooves.
>"Don't mind me, boys," she states with her nose in the air, "Just going to do a little sunbathing."
>She moves to a spot near Scale and rolls out her towel.
>With a sly grin pointed at Scale, the lady of the house turns around and slowly sinks her upper half down to the towel, her rear wiggling in front of Scale.
>The odd thing was, Scale Tipper, a stallion you'd so far thought to be reserved and focused on the job, is immediately drawn to the sight, his eyes glued to her backside.
>She chuckled, knowing she was getting his attention.
>He dropped the weed he was pulling, absolutely mesmerized by her.
>"Mmmm..."
>She licked her lips.
>"Delicious."
>The rest of her body hits the towel, and Scale is brought out of his trance.
>The ashamed look on his face tells you he didn't exactly want to be broken away from his work.
>Must have been a weak moment for him.
>He mumbles something under his breath and gets back to work, uprooting weeds once more.
>You never really stopped your job, yet somehow you didn't mess up while you watched that incident.
>*snip snip!*
>"Anonymous," Nana drones.
>The shears are lowered.
"Yeah?"
>"I hate to take you away from your job, but I'm in desperate need of someone to rub lotion on me. Think you could do it? Those hands look useful~"
"It beats trimming hedges."

Sorry, keep getting sidetracked.
>>
>>27160039
>Setting down the trimmers, you approach the shapely mare and get on your knees next to her.
>Out from somewhere, she grabs a bottle of sunblock and hands it over to you.
>Taking it, a couple squirts are followed by a cool sensation on your hands, the cream already working on an unintended user.
"Where do you want me to start?"
>"Anywhere you want, Anonymous. I just hope you aren't such a cad as to take advantage of a little mare~"
>Your hands find themselves slowly pressing against her back, the mare letting out a light moan of satisfaction.
>It wasn't even that hot out.
>What gives?
>"Such a soothing feeling."
>She relaxes her body, giving you full control.
>The soft coat of Nana mixed with the smooth lotion gives your hands a bit of a massage themselves.
>She shivers as you rub circles on her sides.
>"Maybe I should promote you to a masseur, Anonymous. I guarantee it'd be a happy ending for both of us~"
"Hey, if it pays more, I'm up for it."
>She lightly huffs in response.
>"Well, it certainly WILL pay very well~"
"How much?"
>Her face falls into her folded hooves.
>A sigh escapes her before she comes back up.
>"More than you're being paid now, and then some~"
"Sounds good."
>She stays silent as you continue your work.
>Your hands reach her neck, and she lightly tenses.
>"Careful, Anonymous. I'm sensitive there~"
>Heeding her warning, you cautiously rub against her neck.
>She didn't tense up at all, so you must be doing it right.
>Crisis averted.
>The massage moves down to her shoulders, and she sighs in content.
>Then the last part remaining of her is...
"Uh, so you wanted me to get everything back here, right?
>"Of course."
>You look down at your last spot.
"Okay, well, are you okay with me touching your butt?"
>"Pfffft!" she breaks out into laughter at your comment.
>Scale looks over at her again, this time confused with what he's hearing.
>>
File: molestia_etna.png (230 KB, 700x770) Image search: [Google]
molestia_etna.png
230 KB, 700x770
Princess Molestia would make a good succupone
>>
>>27160574
>"Y-ye-he-hes!" she chokes out. It takes her a minute, but she calms down and catches her breath, wiping away a tear. "Yes, it is okay if you 'touch my butt'. Never have I had anyone ask such a thing."
>She took that question better than you were expecting, at least.
>With trepidation, you slowly move down to her bottom, rubbing the cream onto the round body part.
>She didn't exactly have a butt the size of her daughter's, but it was still kind of big.
>While you didn't find it awkward that you were basically rubbing someone else's butt, Nana seemed to be enjoying it a lot more than you.
>If her little coos were any indication, at least.
>Nana chuckles. "Careful, Anonymous. You're getting close to my lady bits~"
>Her butt shifts towards you, as if she were trying to guide you...
>Maybe not.
"Alright, I'll look out for them."
>You move away from the center of her butt, instead rubbing more lotion on her cheeks.
>Her forehead hits the ground.
>Once her whole back is covered in lotion, you wipe the rest off on your pants, the lotion luckily not staining that badly.
"Need me to do anything else, Nana?"
>"No, just go back to hedge trimming, Anonymous."
"Can do."
>Nana stays where she is, looking a tad irate.
>You wouldn't know why.
>The hedge trimmers are right where you left them, and you get back to work.

Stopping here for now.
I might squeeze out a little more later.
Sorry that I'm slow as fuck.
>>
File: half.jpg (40 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
half.jpg
40 KB, 600x480
>>27161274

I wonder if this is some interspecies problem.
succupones didn't develop to deal with humans so their powers don't work as well on them, so not Nana and Lilith are going to have to put some more work and thought on how to enjoy their new exotic meal source.

>>27160776
cool
>>
>>27161583
Haha, well, I was thinking it was more Anon's just dumb, but you know what, I like this idea.
>>
>>27161274
Really diggin this
Like that there trying to seduce him but it isnt working
>>
Boop
>>
File: Lilith's Butt.png (139 KB, 796x775) Image search: [Google]
Lilith's Butt.png
139 KB, 796x775
>>27150770
This was colored.
>>
>>27159256
>>27160574
>>27161274
I read this expecting to find a sexy story, and instead, I have to find my sides.

Well done, writeanon.
>>
File: Courage gives the thumb.gif (666 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Courage gives the thumb.gif
666 KB, 400x400
>>27164169
Also bump.
>>
File: doubled.png (532 KB, 2006x1822) Image search: [Google]
doubled.png
532 KB, 2006x1822
>>27164169

seconded
>>
Boop
>>
bumping before bed
>>
just got back from a nightmarish night at work(what should have been done in only eight hours took close to eleven...), and I've read the new chapters.

I love the oblivious goody-two-shoes that Anon's being, do keep it up.

[spoilers]Although, maybe the mother tries to increase her posterior through chocolates, or some other decadent method, you know, so she won't feel shown up by her daughter[/spoilers]
>>
>>27166014

There are more ways to be seductive or desirable than having a big fanny.

Also Nana seems to take a somewhat different approach to seduction then her daughter though there are definite simulaties
>>
>>27166014

Some nice green can be great to come home to after a hard day or to get you out of the funk of a bad morning huh?
>>
>>27167826
>>
dot
>>
Writefags come back
>>
Boop
>>
>>27120024

Got writers block.
>>
>>27171020
Its a bitch aint it
>>
>>27168724
dot
>>
>>27171031

Dah. Is true.
>>
is like a Homunculus?
>>
>>27173566
>is like a Homunculus?

what do you mean?
>>
>>27173638

nah, i'm retarded, sorry
>>
>>27146911

L O N D O N
>>
Oh man, I'd missed these threads. Good to see it back. I'm really liking the green we've got at the moment.
>>
>>27174565
>Oh man, I'd missed these threads. Good to see it back. I'm really liking the green we've got at the moment.

Same.
>>
>>27174565
how much?
>>
>>27161274
Will probably continue this later tonight.
Hopefully the thread stays alive until then.
>>
>>27176511
Fuck yeah, cant wait mang
>>
>>27176511
I'm loving oblivious anon. Frustrated succubi are hilarious.
>>
>>27177540
Glad you guys like it as much as you do.
>>
>>27179389
>>
>>27180535
>>
>>27181071
>>
File: tumblr_nxsf1d78wk1r4tvlno1_1280.png (255 KB, 973x645) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxsf1d78wk1r4tvlno1_1280.png
255 KB, 973x645
>>27177564
>>
>>27181602
>>
>>27161274
>*snip snip snip!*
>Like cutting hair except on a plant, really.
>Nana sighs, then mutters something under her breath, shaking her head.
>It probably wasn't important, though.
>As you continue your work, she does as she said she would, lying in the sun and taking in its warmth.
>*snip snip!*
>Not a lot of hedge left to trim, actually.
>Was this really all Kingpin wanted you to do?
>Didn't seem like a lot if this was all there was to it.
>Trim a little bit off the top there...
>How long had it been since you started, anyways?
>You look behind you to find the same scene as earlier.
>Nana looked almost like she was sleeping, while Scale Tipper continued tending to the garden, watering the flowers.
>Who knows, maybe time was flying while you were working.
>It wouldn't be the first time.
>*snip snip snip!*
>If this was what you were slated to do most days, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
>Just kind of boring for the first hour or s-
>"Hi, Anonymous~" came Nana's voice as her hooves wrapped around your midsection.
"Uh...hey."
>"You know, you look absolutely exhausted from all this work. It's a good thing you're done now, right?"
"Uh..."
>*snip snip!*
"Yeah, I think this is all the hedge I can trim."
>Looking at the surrounding area, you found that all of your hard work paid off, the hedges looking neat and even.
>Pretty good for a first-timer.
>"Perfect," she purred. "If that's the case, how about I pay you back for rubbing me down, hm?~"
"But I'm your servant. This is my job, and you're already paying me."
>She's quiet for a moment before laughing sheepishly.
>"Oh Anonymous, such a kidder! Come now, I give very fine massages. Wouldn't you like that?"
>An interesting offer, but you never really trusted others to touch you while you were naked.
>That was one Hell of a Christmas party.
"Sorry, Nana, but I think I'm gonna have to pass on that."
>Her hooves start to rub your chest ever so slowly, sending chills down your spine.
>>
>>27183319

Now anon, don't be rude. Your new boss is wants to spend some personal time with you. This is a great opportunity to get better acquainted with them.

Also she did mention promoting you to masseur, maybe you can pick up a lesson or two from her massages that would help you in that new position.
>>
>>27183319
>"Are you certain? Those who've taken them never regret it~"
>A light, wet sensation is felt on the back of your ear, and for a second, you're sure she's licking you.
>That'd be ridiculous, though.
>You set down the hedge trimmers before calmly taking her hooves off of you.
"Sorry Nana, but maybe some other time."
>An unamused scowl crosses her face.
>"Very well, Anonymous. If you insist, you will not receive one of my tantalizingly relaxing massages. I'll be sewing if you need me."
>The lady rolls her towel up with magic, trotting to the entrance of the manor.
>But not before letting her tail brush on Scale's leg.
>She shoots him a wink before going back inside.
>Scale shivers.
>"I don't know about you, Anonymous," he says, "but it's hard to resist her charm. She's quite a beautiful pony."
>You shrug.
"I mean, you WERE staring at her ass earlier."
>He looks away and scoffs.
>"Just unfocused on my work was all. I won't do it again."
>Easier said than done.
>She was a pretty friendly pony, but she didn't seem to know the concept of personal space, either.
>Maybe Lilith would be different.
>You pick the hedge trimmers back up to finish what little work you had left, thinking of what you should do afterwards.
>Would Kingpin want to know you were done?
>Was Nana already going to tell him?
>Maybe you could ask Scale.
>*snip!*
>Finished.
>You go back towards the entrance yourself, setting the trimmers down next to the garden.
"Hey, Scale."
>He finishes watering a plant before replying. "Hm?"
"I'm done."
>He looks confused.
>"Done? That fast? I doubt that."
>You point to the hedges you trimmed, his eyes following your hand.
>His eyes scan the perimeter, looking at your handiwork.
>Scale's lips twitch in curiosity.
>"Well, you certainly knew what you were doing."
"It was my first time trimming hedges."
>He arches and eyebrow, as if in disbelief.
>Walking over to the hedge himself, Scale feels the top of it with his hoof, squinting.
>>
>>27184054
>Then he's confounded, if his expression told you anything.
>"Like you were an expert...Just go tell Kingpin I said you were done."
"Sure."
>Into the manor you went, finding it odd that you somehow trimmed the hedges this well.
>Beginner's luck?
>Maybe, but whatever it was, you hoped it'd stay.
>Now where was Kingpin at?
>Wandering the halls, you were beginning to regret not asking Scale where the butler was when not giving out orders.
>Maybe the foyer?
>A bit of a walk later, and you're there.
>But he isn't.
"Hm..."
>"Looking for something, hun?"
>You turn around to meet Silk, a feather duster tucked into a pocket on her maid outfit.
"Yeah, actually. Where's Kingpin?"
>Silk begins with a clicking of her tongue. "Poor guy's always holed up in his room working if he's not out here or eating."
"That...kind of sucks."
>"Mm-hm, tell me about it." The maid grins slyly. "You gonna ask for a raise already, Anon?"
"Uh, well, Scale told me to go to him and say that he said it was okay if I was done with the hedges."
>The grin becomes a confused frown.
>"Done? I guess you deserve that raise."
"It'd be nice," you add, "But would you know where his room is?"
>Her hoof points towards a hallway. "Down that way, last door on the left."
"Thanks, Silk," you tell the pearl-colored maid, heading in that direction.
>After a couple minutes, you get to the door and lightly knock on it.
"Hello? Kingpin?"
>"Anonymous, is that you? Why aren't you outside?"
"About that...I talked to Scale, and he said to tell you I could be done with the hedges."
>"Done?"
>That's the third time someone's said that.
>You can hear him move around in his room before the door clicks and opens to reveal Kingpin.
>"I certainly hope this isn't some initial joke from the new servant."
"Not at all. You could even ask Scale himself."
>He taps his chin.
>"So if I were to go out and inspect the hedges now, they would be just fine?"
>You nod.
>Kingpin stares in disbelief.
>>
>>27184333
>"I've never heard such a thing. And on your first day?"
"I'm in as much shock as you, sir."
>The stare doesn't falter.
>A quick sigh escapes his lips.
>"Very well. While I doubt you would have the audacity to fake something like this, on your first day, no less, if that is the case, you will face consequences, Anonymous." The old butler begins his trek to the garden, his head turning over his shoulder. "You are relieved of duty today. You will still be paid, however."
>Getting paid to do whatever you wanted.
>Sounds like a good deal.

Hard to stay awake.
Hate to stop here, since Lilith shenanigans are coming up, but I might fall asleep at my laptop if I keep up.
>>
>>27184394
Get some sleep yo, continue tomorrow friendo
>>
>>27184394
Cant wait for more mang
>>
>>27184394

Get some sleep dude.
>>
Boop
>>
>>27186058
Boop, back.
>>
>>27186372
L-Lewd
>>
Namp
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 121x125
>>27107666
>>27128777
>Those numbers
>>
>>27189362
Apparently both Heaven and Hell are arguing over who gets that succubooty.
>>
>>27184054

I'm imagining Anon just standing there obvious while Nana is futily trying to jab a straw into him over like an obstinate juice box.
>>
>>27190098
If only a drawfag were here.
>>
>>27184394

MOAR!
>>
>>27191604
Hey.

>>27184394
>So...what now?
>The whole manor was open to you, so it's not like you didn't have anything to do.
>Your feet took you around as you thought to yourself.
>They really did have a mind of their own sometimes.
>The only noise you heard was the sound of your shoes clacking against the floor.
>Maybe since you were off-duty, you didn't have to wear this tux anymore.
>But all you had were dirty clothes.
>...
>Light bulb.
>You could ask Nana about getting your things from your house.
>Remembering where her room was, you made your way around the winding halls to find the lady of the hou-
>"Hey, Nonny," a voice tells you before a great weight settles on your back.
>Your feet stop.
>It's not hard to guess who's talking to you.
"Lilith? What're you doing?"
>"Getting a pony ride."
>Her hind hooves tap against your sides.
>"To the lounge. I still want to get to know you~"
>Hey, maybe Lilith had some authority around here, too.
>She could probably work out a deal to get your stuff here.
>Win-win.
"Alright, I'll take you there, little miss."
>"I figured you'd say that."
>She squishes your cheek, something she seems to have become fond of doing.
>They were still a little sore.
>You roam the halls with the cargo on your back, never once encountering any of the other servants.
>Not like that was an issue.
>A light pressure is felt on your neck before a quick popping sound follows its departure.
"Uh, Lilith?"
>"Yes?~"
"Was that you?"
>She giggles.
>"Not sure who else it'd be, you know."
"It's not polite to pinch your ride, you know," you tell her mockingly.
>"I can do much better than that, Nonny."
"That sounds painful. Maybe I'll pay you back with a noogie."
>As you reach the lounge, she sighs, then gets off of your back.
>"I'm sure we'll be better acquainted in here~"
>You enter first, and she follows, a quick click of the door signifying its locking.
"What are you locking the door for?"
>She grins.
>"So nopony bothers us, Nonny."
>>
>>27192187
>She walks over to the couch, her hips swaying as she does.
>Very slowly walking, too.
>No need to rush her.
>When she finally reaches the furniture, she spends a long time actually getting onto it, leaning over and letting her butt hang out in the open.
>She sure did like to take her time.
>When the pony finally gets on top of the couch, she lies on her side, presenting her somewhat plump belly to you.
>You'd never noticed before how big it was.
>She gets fed well enough, at least.
>"So, you're done with work pretty early."
"Yeah, it's crazy. I was able to trim the hedges well enough that Scale Tipper said I could be done."
>The white pony chuckles.
>"Wanna know why that is?"
"You mean I was helped?"
>Her horn glows, and so do you.
>Yet you feel nothing.
"How did you-?"
>"It's magic, Nonny. I ain't gotta explain shit."
>The glow fades away from you.
"Did you just take it away?"
>She scoffs.
>"Why would I do that? I need you to be good at your job, you know."
>That's...an odd thing to say.
>But hey, she was helping you out, so there was no reason to complain.
>She begins to slowly rub her belly, eyeing you the whole time.
>"You know, some ponies say I'm a little chubby, and that hurts poor ol' me's feelings."
"Uh, I'm sorry."
>"Think you could come over here and make me feel better?"
>Her tongue presses against her lips, giving them a slow lick.
>Her rubbing hasn't stopped.
>It'd probably increase your chances of getting your stuff.
"Sure. What can I do?" you ask as you get up from your seat.
>Her smile widens as you approach.
>"Just rub my belly for now, if you could."
>Her hoof leaves the plump area to leave room for your hand.
"Man, you and your mom make really weird requests for my first day," you tell her, your fingers now contently gliding around her tummy.
>The mare watches as you work, never once dropping the smile on her face.
>"That feels pretty good," she purrs, "but how about you go a little lower?"
>>
>>27192759
I love this oblivious anon
>>
>>27192759
>Your hand goes past her navel and down to the lower section of her torso.
"Good?"
>She hums.
>"Liiitle lower."
>Suddenly, your hand cruises to the danger zone, creasing the area between her inner belly and that shiny, black thong she was wearing.
"This is starting to get a little weird."
>"Oh come on, Nonny. Just go a little bit further down. It's not going to hurt~"
>Your fingers find themselves rubbing on the strap of her thong, the rubbery material producing a tiny squeaking sound as you rub.
>"So, do you have a girlfriend, Nonny?"
>She gyrates her hips, seemingly trying to get your hand inside the thong.
>Was she really trying to do that, though?
>Maybe she just liked this spot rubbed was all, weird as it was.
"Nope. Never really thought about it, either."
>She hums contentedly, bringing a curled hoof to her face.
>"That's good. Relationships are boring. I'd rather just play around with others as much as I want, you know."
>Her hips move again.
>Your hand slips back onto her belly.
"Hey, I won't judge. Do you do it often?"
>"Oh, you could say that..."
>She turns around, her back now facing you.
>"Give my backside a little love too, Nonny."
"You mean just rub your back?"
>"Or anywhere else you want~"
"Okay."
>Your hand brushes against her back, inciting a relaxed sigh from Lilith.
>And then she moves again, your hand ending up on her butt.
>This was an odd trend today...
>"Oh whoops, your hand seems to be right on my big tush. I'm sure I wouldn't mind if you kept going on it, though~"
"You and your mom are really weird. She was fine with having her butt touched, too."
>"I guess you could say it runs in the family," she tells you with a light giggle.
>One thing that didn't run in the family were these thunder thighs. Geez, she had a big butt.
>And it was a little squishier than her mom's, which was probably attributed to Lilith's extra weight.
>Not to say that was a bad thing...
>"So, do you like my looks, Nonny?"
>Why?
"What?"
>>
>>27192826
He can't be this oblivious, can he?
>>
>>27193451
He is a beautiful cinnamon roll Too pure for this world.
>>
>>27193451
Spoiler alert (and I legitimately mean it):
At some point he's going to catch on that they're making advances.

>>27193359
>"Maybe it'd be better if I asked what you like to look at it when it comes to mares."
>You furrow your brow as you think.
"I...haven't really thought about that."
>She turns back around, looking you right in the eyes.
>Your hand ended up back on her thong.
>"So tell me, when you look at me, do you like what you see?"
>Her hoof presses down on your rubbing hand a little.
"I...guess? I mean, you aren't bad looking."
>"Good..."
>Her hoof is still on top of your hand.
>"And I'd bet a handsome boy like you would love to experience what a mare can really do~"
"What can they do that everyone else can't?"
>And just like that, she's suddenly frowning at you.
>It was a genuine question.
>"Anonymous, do you feel at all attracted to me right now?" she asked, sounding impatient.
"Uh...well, actually, I had a question for you."
>Her smile's back on.
>"Yes?~"
"Do you think I could get a ride back home for my stuff? I forgot it and I really need it."
>Goodbye, smile.
>She rolls her eyes.
"Yeah, I'll go talk to my mom," she says in a frustrated tone, getting off the couch.
>The door is unlocked, and the white pony is out of the room.
>Nice, you're gonna be able to get your stuff today.

Stopping here for the night.
>>
>>27193607
Fuck
That made me laugh
>>
File: image.png (469 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
469 KB, 1280x1280
>>27193644
Goddamit anon
>>
Brump
>>
File: image.gif (962 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
962 KB, 250x214
>>
>>27196535
Super scrunch
>>
>>27193607
Made me laugh too.
>>
>>27193644

I wish I hadn't spoiled the surprise for myself. Oh well. Still enjoying the story
>>
>>27198081
Need to fight temptation better anon
>>
>>27199095

That is true
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 634x844) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 634x844
>>27199095
>fighting temptation
>browsing a thread about succubutts

pick one
>>
>>27201360
>>
I half expected Lilith to follow Anon to his place to wrap her head around this wierd being. Then again she may not be that invested in cracking this bipedal green riddle yet.
>>
>>27203133
Spoiler-ish:
Basic seducing is all she and her mom want right now.
They want to taste this exotic being first.
>>
>>27203581

this time I'm not going to read the spoiler.
I'm going to wait and read it in the story instead.
>>
>>27204164
Dats a cute twi
>>
>>27190098

And then Lilith tries to "show her mother how it's done" but only succeeds in sucking on the staw so hard she almost passes out.
>>
>>27206617
Fuck that made me laugh
>>
>>27206617
Now I can only imagine the two with dueling banjos in the background as they try and suck milkshakes through straws.

And then massive ice cream headaches.
>>
>>27207450

hehehe.
that made me cry a little.
>>
>>27192759

I wonder if Lilith could just curl up with Nonny and feed on his desire for the comfort she was providing by being his soft snugglebuddy, pillow, and bed/couch warmer?
>>
>>27209583
Perhaps, but that's the boring way out.
>>
Boop
>>
>>27209583
While it would be boring, I can see her becoming even more chubby due to this.

As she becomes the perfect pony for cuddling.
>>
>>27209583

I wonder if that would be the succubus equivalent of eating a salad when you are used to gourmet meals and meat.

or maybe it's like a stirfry when you are used to Sheppard's Pie. Different but still filling.
>>
>>27193644
lel, keep it up
>>
HOLY SHIT!
I thought I was the only survivor for a while...
I shouldn't have lost faith.
Have a smol update.
http://pastebin.com/jC35hfhM

>Now what.
>You had no fucking clue where to go from here.
>Maybe Gallo should show you around.
>”Gallo, show me around so we can come up with a plan.”
>Your demon voice may be sexy as all hell, but it also comes in handy for speaking far more confidently than you actually are.
“That makes sense. I welcome you to Chanam, Anonymous. Follow me.”
>He opens the tent and you follow him outside.
>…
>Damn, those guards are stubborn.
>They’re waiting for you outside, spears still pointed at your neck.
“At ease.”
>They back off a bit, but still follow you.
>As much as you’d like to remove your cloak and swing your big thighs in front of their faces, tail moving aside so they’d get a glimpse of your drooling cunt…
>Now is not the time for this.
>Gallo shows you around Chanam, showing you the various huts in charge of different duties.
“We make our potions in that hut; you’ll find no better potion maker than Ranim for leagues around, except maybe Rulan… if he got off his hide and do something for once
>Said potionmaker nods sagely in your direction.
“And Kukuna takes care of the mushroom hut. Any rare plants that thrive in the dark grow there. Suffice to say, she is very close to Ranim, and she is considering taking him as her third husband.”
>Polygamy?
>”What do her first two do?”
>Gallo looks down sadly.
“Utapu is doing quite well as a forager, but Nil was taken by Rastazanfulbaracha’s first raid a few weeks back.”
>You should feel happier about polygamy, but that later bit brought you down a tad.
>”Taken? As in the demons picked him up and scrambled?”
“Correct. Nearly a dozen of us were foalnapped in the first raids, and we’re desperate to know their condition.”
>>
>>27215352
>Oof.
>This doesn’t sound good.
“Gallo! I’ve been looking for you!”
>A pretty zebra mare, a bit on the smaller side walks past you and up to Gallo.
>You take your time to appreciate that gracious badonkadonk.
“What’s this I hear about letting a demon in the village? I work very hard to keep them OUT, thank you very much!”
>A guard?
“I drill my men day after day to get the best zebra warriors in the plains!”
>A captain.
>A captain who thinks throwing sticks, stones, and spears is Delta force material.
>Considering what the other zebras were doing at the time, it might as well be.
“And then you just let one WALTZ in here?”
>She scrunches her muzzle and puffs out her cheeks.
>She’s so short she has to look up to meet Gallo’s gaze.
>D’awww.
>You could taste the DESIRE coming from her, directed at Gallo.
>D’AWWWWW.
>This would be maximum cute if you didn’t pick up on her subconscious desire to jump his bones then and there.
>As fun as it would be to induce the pheromones that could make that happen, you’ve got a job to do.
>”Excuse me? I’m right here.”
>The captain turns around and stares at you with wide eyes.
“I’ve never seen a demon like you before. How do we know you’re a demon and not a sorcerer like Rastazanfulbaracha?”
>Gallo sighs and points to the mare.
“Anonymous, this is Keli. She’s the one who’s trained the guards and used to be our best forager. Now we’re just trying to keep ourselves together. Keli, Anonymous is going to help us.”
>”Yeah! And to answer your question—”
>Your tongue shoots out of your mouth and sloppily licks the side of Keli’s face.
>Keli stands there, stunned, as the aphrodisiac gets absorbed through her skin.
“Umm, I-I ha-ave to g-go!”
>She runs off, blushing.
>”Make sure to think of Gallo!”
“Sh-shut up!”
>Gallo shrugs, oblivious.
“Sorry about that, she can be a tad…prickly.”
>Tsun, tsun.
>You wanna see dere.
>>
>>27215363
>Preferably while you stick your tongue deep inside her.
>”That’s fine, Gallo. Is there a blacksmith or a fletcher here?”
>Gallo cringes and rubs the back of his head nervously.
“Well, there aren’t enough trees in the Plains to make bows and arrows, and our blacksmith…well, he’s a bit…special.”
>So like a savant?
>Gallo leads you to a hut furthest away from the center of the village.
>A column of black smoke drifts off into the sky from inside the stone hut.
“AYO, Gallo, where the big booty bitch at?”
>You recognize that voice.
>You see a zebra with dreadlocks come out of the building.
>Oh.
>Oh geez.
>There’s a spearhead in his noggin.
>His skin seemed to have healed around it.
>You didn’t notice that last time.
“Hello once more, Trepidik. I trust you are doing well.”
>Trepidik grins.
“Mah zigga, you know you could call me T-Dawg! Sheit! Where’s that small mare with that fine rump that always hangs out with you? Keith? Kraykray?”
>This is a small town.
>Wow.
>So this is ‘special’.
>…
>You’d still ride him until the sun set, but you’d be scared your Miss Bone’s Wild Ride might do even more damage.

Fucked up my name. Lemme get my pills and the story shall continue.
>>
>>27215352
>>27215363
>>27215374

welcome back.

remember to spoil your lewdie-bits
>>
>>27215352

r u n-joi'n da otha big green on here Dis?
>>
File: freakingthefuckout.gif (698 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
freakingthefuckout.gif
698 KB, 320x240
>>27193644
I think you are my favorite author in this thread, and maybe in all the succubi threads. Devil in the machine has potential as well. But the third writefag in this thread seems like a legitimate dumbfuck.
>>
File: 3ZlohlR.gif (2 MB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
3ZlohlR.gif
2 MB, 600x337
>>27215823
Spoil the text? Damn, there's going to be entire barcoded sections. Good to be back, I was running about during the scruffening, every thread I touched dying.
>>27215844
Hopefully. Twenty minutes ago it felt like my body was trying to digest itself outside in and inside out, but now I'm buzzed. Thank the rum.
>>
>>27215894
That makes me feel good.
I'm half debating whether or not I should put on my name that I use in /sun/ and /moon/.
>>
>>27215947
it is best that you keep different board names separate. Unless you're pissdrunk. Or you already have an active pastebin and don't want to hassle another.
>>
>>27216036
/sun/ and /moon/ are generals on this board. Not other boards.
:^)

Still, yes, I'm pretty sure my pastebin's been posted here with my only other Lilith related story.

>>27125139
Here.
>>
>>27216060
I'm a dumbass. I thought /sun/ and /moon/ was referring to pokemon. Well, I guess Wiggy is a much more memorable name than Anonymous.
>>
>>27216387
You know, I'm not sure why I ever went with the name Wiggy for my pastebin.
I actually go by Chuck.
>>
>>27216400
Here, where crazy is normal, something as mundane as Chuck definitely stands out.
>>
>>27215374
>”Trepidik, is there any metal that seems to be most effective against the demons?”
“Ayy, I know you’ve got some sort of deal, goin’ on here, but I ain’t gonna tell you that.”
>Smarter than he looks.
>Considering he looks like he should be dead, that’s not saying much.
“But naw, all metals hurt em. They just fast as sheit.”
>”Alrighty then. How many spears and shields do you have?”
“Pshaw, I’ve got like, twenty of each, but only ‘bout four of each in prime condition.”
>So that makes four zebras plus you, to lead the charge.
>This is going to be a toughie.
>And asking Trepidik for a weapon would be too cumbersome.
>You’d be better off with shadow constructs.
“So you may be a demon, but you’ve got dat phat behind that just won’t quit. How ‘bout I give you a ride.”
>This ride is not safe for those with head injuries.
>Sex is good.
>Killing is bad.
>And if he dies before he climaxes, then that’s even worse.
>Like teasing a puppy with a bone before shooting it in the face.
>”Uuuuuh…”
“Demons spotted! Ready your weapons!”
>Thank God.
>Or, well, fate, since you’re basically out of God’s reach.
(Optional theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkTYXF0_d-w )
>You rush over to the north end of the village and spot a horde of imps and shambling bodies making their way to you.
>These imps look like tiny zebras with horns are glowing eyes.
>Gallo is by your side, atlatl in hoof.
>With practiced ease, he swings a sharped rod into a faraway imp, skewering him into the ground.
>Other zebras follow his lead, a swarm of arrows and rocks crashing into the feral crowd.
>Imps fall left and right, too stupid to avoid the fire.
>The zombies just tank the hits.
>You mentally command your own imps to avoid fire and attack the others.
>Maybe they’re more than just for fucking.
>They’re actually quite useful, pecking the eyes out of other imps and even throwing back zombies four times their size in their base form.
>>
>>27217041
>You see that Tropo used his massive dick to knock another imp to the ground.
>You’re so proud.
>They’re getting a bit close.
>Better actually do something.
>You concentrate on forming a black ball of destructive energy.
>It forms in front of your muzzle, about the size of an apple.
>You will it to shoot forwards into the crowd.
>The pellet zooms into a zombie, immolating it in a burst of black flames.
>It takes a lot more energy than transforming, or even making clothes or mirrors.
>Maybe it’s an affinity thing?
>You’re quite literally a lover, not a fighter.
>An imp gets a bit too close, and you kick it with a foreleg in the head.
>It goes flying into another imp, and they both collapse into a pile of broken limbs.
>So what?
>You’re basically a bard with super-strength?
>You could work with this.
>You will a giant, heavy dildo into existence.
>Technically, as your affinity, it’s not a weapon, but an instrument of sex.
>The line of demons finally clashes with the zebras and chaos reigns.
>You slam zombies and imps alike with your dildobat.
>For some reason, abusing a technicality fills you with bliss.
>Demons are weird.
>Oddly enough, when you look into the eyes of the imps, they don’t look at all like Cloth, Tropo, or Latch’s.
>These are empty, devoid of emotion.
>Your own spawns’ are more animalistic, but still had a bit of a spark.
>So maybe souls are an inheritable trait?
>But why do they obey you?
>Questions for another time.
>Finally, the clash slows down and stops.
>Your imps are a bit bruised, but fine.
>The zebras had suffered only a few casualties, and four deaths.
>You had a few bruises and scratches, but a bit of energy healed them.
>The villagers got in the motions, carrying away their wounded and igniting the dead.
“That was the worst wave by far, yet we managed to beat them off without having any zebra foalnapped.” Gallo approaches you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.