[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prologue I lived my life one day at a time, then Dashie changed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-04-22 22_13_49-3D Builder.png (376 KB, 951x534) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-22 22_13_49-3D Builder.png
376 KB, 951x534
Prologue

I lived my life one day at a time, then Dashie changed everything. The times we had were great. She would piss me off, I would smack her, she would piss me off more, I would rape her, she would piss me off even more, and I would drive her away, leaving me alone in my dark, dismal life of never ending depression and suicidal thoughts to the point of having to gather a small gang of shitty mercenaries to go to space and get her back. Good times.

Chapter 1
Right off the bat

I sat there on my knees, cradling her body. Bullets and blaster bolts whizzed by my head. This was certainly not a safe work environment.
“Stop the fight!” I hollered. The shooting stopped and the dust settled. It fels silent, besides a subtle cough from one of the soldiers.
“Well I guess that means we can all go home,” one of them said. There were a few mumbles of agreement from the rest. In agreement, everyone nodded and started out the door. Including my gang. That just left me. Me and her.
“Oh Dashie, I'm so sorry,” I sobbed into her bleeding body. The foul stench of her fur made me feel nostalgic of the good times we had together, smacking and raping her. It only made my extraordinarily manly tears come forth harder. Then I had an idea. “You! Teleport me to the nearest space hospital.” I yelled behind my diminishing man tears. The space barmaid (With the big ol’ titties) I was pointing at looked startled for a second then her expression changed to a smile.
“Sure,” she replied, still holding the odd smile, “but it'll cost you.”
“Ugh, how much?”
“One dollar.”
“Fine. Damn extortionist.” I whip out a dollar from my tattered pocket and hand it to the space barmaid.
“Kay thanks bye,” she says quickly before waving her hand and whisking me off to the nearest space hospital like a good big tittied lady.
>>
>>27162967
Is this the sequel to that autistic story?
>>
>>27162967
Chapter 2
Only the third best

The wait at the hospital was absolutely fucking boring. No one would see dashie for several hours, they didn’t have space wifi, and the only magazines they had were Vogue and Woman's Life. What terrible customer service, right? I ended up trying to flirt with this redhaired bitch with tentacles for arms but I couldn’t get her to give me a tug. I’ve always wanted to feel a tentacle on my dick, but I digress.
“The doctor is ready to see on miss Dashie,” another sexy tentacle bitch with a vagina where her mouth is supposed to be and a mouth where the vagina is supposed to be steps in with a clipboard.
“It's about mother fucking time,” I pipe up, dropping one of the magazines I was masturbating to.
“I'll take her, you'll have to stay here. Don't worry, we have our third best doctor taking good care of her.”
“Only third best? What about the other two?”
“Oh our best space doctor was infected by a ravenous space disease and had to be put down by some mad scientist and his grandson and our second best is at the local space police precinct debriefing on another space matter involving said scientist’s son in law, also he couldn't really be bothered. So third best will have to do.
“I guess that makes sense. Well, I'll be here, rubbing a massive one out to these magazines.”
“Alrighty then, just finish into this vile. We need all the donations we can get, to feed Suzy over here,” He pointed to the tentacle woman behind the front counter. She waved her erotic tentacles. That got me thinking, if she ate cum, how come she wouldn't jerk me off? That's just rude. I am a healthy young neckbeardly man and it is my belief that I deserve some medical assistance. Fucking octopus squid bitch couldn't help paint the walls white.
>>
>>27162967
?
>>
File: tumblr_o1jdmkJBsp1qh9xwzo2_1280.png (191 KB, 1280x1158) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1jdmkJBsp1qh9xwzo2_1280.png
191 KB, 1280x1158
>>27163073
are you enjoying the story?

>>27163007

I just finished jerking it to the semi-nude alien babes in the space magazines. I must have orgasm blasted at least a few dozen gallons. I was happy, the counter girl was happy. Nothing could make this day any better.
“Your friend is awake,” vagina face stepped into the waiting room, “you can come and see her now.” I got up, pulled up my pants, and followed her to the recovery ward.
There she was: My little Dashie. I looked at her laying there on her hospital bed. She looked peaceful.
The doctor looked at me and shook my hand, “Hello, I'm Doctor Rist Pudwell, we, uh, had to replace her heart with a baked potato, but everything is looking good. We're sure she'll do just fine.” I nodded and turned back to Dashie.
“You fucking bitch! Don't ever leave me again, you Goddamn whore!” I screamed and jumped onto her bed. My knees were on either side of her small frail body, straddling her. My throbbing erection rest right between her plush crotchboobs. I reeled back and decked her right in her stupid blue cunt face. Then I hit her again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again. Her face was barely recognizable, blood gushing from every orifice. I turned to the doctor and nurse, “Don't worry, she used to this,” and continued beating Dashie into a bloody pulp.
>>
>>27163110
maybe
>>
File: sides.jpg (84 KB, 572x356) Image search: [Google]
sides.jpg
84 KB, 572x356
>>27163110
>I must have orgasm blasted at least a few dozen gallons.

Holy shit my sides
>>
>>27163134
thank

>>27163110
I Never Really Liked Colored People, I Mean, I’m Not Racist, But I Just Don’t See Why I’m Supposed to Treat Them As Equals When They Go Around Raping Our Daughters. Don’t You Think That’s Kind of Fucked?

So, as it turns out, Dashie wasn’t actually “used to this.” The doctors informed me later that she was going to be in a vegetative state because of me. That basically means that she can’t make me sandwiches when I’m having those long gaming nights. I mean, I swear up and down that she was prepared for the hellfire that I unleashed on her adorable face. Back on earth, I would beat her endlessly night after night and then I would stick my fist into her so that she was nice and ready for my throbbing chode-penis-cock. This was a nightly thing between us. It was special and no one (and I mean no one (not even black man)) ever had what we had. Think about it! When was the last time you beat your loved one/child to near death and then gave her a beautiful horse dicking? Never? HAH! Told you!
While I’m at it, I should go ahead and mention. Blue bitch had the best horse vagina I’ve ever had and I’ve had quite a few. She was so perfectly tight when she was fresh out of that stupid box. She clamped down so tight and squealed so cutely when I thrust. Sure, she bled a lot, but, as long as I funneled it into a tray when we were done and made sure it got into the freezer, it made killer flavored ice cubes. The blood was just another positive part of her young pussy, ya know? When she hit those rebellious cutie mark years like Apple Bloom, Other Bitch, and Sweetie Bell from the show, she fit phenomenally on my shaft. Unfortunately, while I didn’t get the ice cubes anymore, I could at least collect her piss, so that’s good. Unfortunately again, my time away in that cell left me hungering for the adult horse vagina and anus that she has grown into.
>>
>>27163163
Now that I finally have her back, though, God (praise be) has gifted me with a glorious opportunity to experience every disabled part of her body.
My mind was racing as I wheelchaired her down the hall. Could she be loose now? I know from experience that horse cock is much larger than any human cock. Are the ponies in the show like that as well? If they are, then Rainbow whore’s pussy must be like a cave. Maybe I’ll go spelunking. Hitler let it be so!
Once I arrived at the space hospital in space’s front desk again, tentacle bitch informed me that I should thank Obama because his care plan saved me money. Well, I looked at that bill and let me tell you, she’s out of her mind! Obama don’t care! Do you want to know what was on that bill? Are you sure? No, really I’m asking here for real. I need a response. Listen, just say yes so that we can move on. Yes? Yes? Okay.

IT WAS A WANKER-CUNT-FUCKING DOLLAR!

Damn extortionists.

Needless to say, I booked it out of there. They can’t threaten me into giving up my hard earned money!
In the midst of my running out of the building, rolling Dash’s wheelchair as if I was Paulie "Wheels of Fury" Ryan, something seeped its way into my mind sphere. I didn’t have a space ship. Those fucking dicks I gathered to take down N.I.G.G.A. stole my ship the first chance they got. I bet it was Dick Johnson. He never seemed to like me. It’s like he always had somewhere else to be. I really should have laid him off before we got far into the mercenary process. He never really gave us his all.
>>
>>27163163
>I Never Really Liked Colored People, I Mean, I’m Not Racist, But I Just Don’t See Why I’m Supposed to Treat Them As Equals When They Go Around Raping Our Daughters. Don’t You Think That’s Kind of Fucked?
Is this the third chapter's title?
>>
>>27163841
Si
>>
>>27162967
what the fuck?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.