[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiatus is over soon, right? It's been a year already, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 131467735456.gif (310 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
131467735456.gif
310 KB, 444x250
Hiatus is over soon, right? It's been a year already, right? It feels like it's been a year.
>>
Probably in April. DiscoveryFam put S6 on their spring schedule.
>>
>>25925156
Back down up in the depths of the good ol' 4chan
There was a massive faggot who evaded his b&

He's dumb as rocks living in an old teepee
He goes by the wide know name as OP or O.P

Who never ever learned to stop sucking dicks
And his mom wonders why he's never liked chicks

Go go
Go O.P go go
Go O.P go go
Go O.P go go
Go O.P go go
Go and stay go

He used to fondle up his crinkly old dried up nutsack
And ask for his husbando to cum on his back

He would look at all the yiff that Furaffinity made
And wonder why his tulpa would not get him laid

Anons would drop by his thread and say
Oh dear god this fat retarded OP is sure gay

Go go
Go O.P go go
Go O.P go go
Go O.P go go
Go O.P go go
Go and stay go

The moderator told him someday you will be permab&
And you will be the cumrag of a shitstained man

Many posters come from all the boards around
Would come see how the faggot would break down

Maybe someday you will see the light
And say I should stop fagging tonight

Go go go O.P go
Go go go O.P go
Go go go O.P go
Go go go O.P go
Go
Go and stay go

I don't care about this hiatus. I just want to see if the rumors of Knight Rider, The A-Team, Harry Potter and Minecraft are true for Dimensions next year.
>>
File: 1445702630289.png (116 KB, 392x362) Image search: [Google]
1445702630289.png
116 KB, 392x362
>>25925156
8 more months anon
bulckle up for a long hiatis
>>
>>25925156

It's barely been a month.
>>
>>25925540
Even before we had the 11 month hiatus they gave us a vague date.

Maybe they'll announce something on New Year's
>>
File: 1391486598524.jpg (47 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1391486598524.jpg
47 KB, 500x666
>>25925156

Are folks actually having MLP withdrawal? Christ, find something else to do. Watch some Bob Ross and paint some of nature's masterpieces. All you need to do is start with some liquid hwite.
>>
>>25925181
I wish they should move from Saturday morning to Friday afternoon for new episodes like back in S1 besides it will continue to be low ratings.
>>
>>25925559

I doubt it. What do you think?
>>
>>25925565
They should move to some sort of online distribution method officially but they're stuck with DFC at least for the rest of S6.
>>
>>25925579
I think they'll announce the actual date a month before but tease it months in advance like last time.
>>
>>25925580
If the first half of S6 is low ratings they'll cancelled the show and the movie.
>>
>>25925589

Like say, "Spring or Summer 2016".
>>
>>25925607
It has been announced as Spring 2016 for almost a year now.
>>
>>25925597
Would Hasbro be dumb enough to cancel all that when anyone who isn't braindead can see it's Discovery Family ruining things, not the show? Keep the seasons as good as four and five and it'd get ratings just fine, as long as people knew new episodes were coming. Discovery Family just shits the bed regarding the show.
>>
>>25925562
Dammit Bob Ross, why you make me hate the hiatus less? I guess the hiatus(hiatuses?) do make me appreciate and enjoy new episodes more.
>>
>>25925926
Yeah, because Hasbro is still losing money since Black Friday and Mattel is now $800 million more than Hasbro on the stock market.
>>
>>25925565
>Friday afternoon.

That's the death zone of air times, Anon.
>>
File: glNHkI2.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
glNHkI2.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>25925562
And don't forget to beat the devil out of it!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.