[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rarity put Sweetie Belle in an oven with no way to get her own.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 82268.png (208 KB, 647x604) Image search: [Google]
82268.png
208 KB, 647x604
Rarity put Sweetie Belle in an oven with no way to get her own. Only Rarity can get her out. Sweetie Belle is now being baked alive at four hundred degrees. The reason Rarity did this is because Discord deluded her into thinking the oven was a bubble pit where she could play and have fun, and that her sister didn't want to leave it until bedtime.

How do you convince Rarity to let Sweetie Belle out?
>>
>>27913817
Convince her? I'm whipping out the hotsauce my nigga.
>>
>>27913817
delete /b/ threads
>>
>>27913817
tell rarity her boutique is being ransacked by dogs, content in the knowledge that sweetie bell is just enjoying herself, she would rush off with no thought to prevent me from getting sweetie bell out of the oven to go stop the dogs, by the time she got back I'd be gone with boringbell
>>
>>27913817
Inform her of the truth, especially the part about Discord.
>>
>>27913817
Bullshit rarity isnt drained of color, she is fully aware of whats going on
>>
Congratulate her on taking the first step to becoming a Nazi.
>>
File: 1454801676468.jpg (66 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1454801676468.jpg
66 KB, 640x360
>>27913817
Tell her that her sister didn't finish her homework, so she doesn't deserve all that fun, and she needs to go to bed NOW.
>>
>>27913817
I don't. I let this shit go full on Injustice at this point.
>>
>>27914066
kys
>>
>>27913817
how will sweets get her own oven at this rate?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.