[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much force would it take to break the horn off of an average-sized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
How much force would it take to break the horn off of an average-sized unicorn?
>>
88.6 kiloDaltons
>>
>>27913020
>>
>>27913020
I want to give Rarity a hornjob
>>
>>27913020
considering that heat and humidity softens the horn to the point where it bends. I may not be very long.
>>
any scienceanons?
>>
There is a surprisingly low amount of art involving horns or wings, and none of them get ripped right the fuck out
>>
File: 1468727004518.jpg (18 KB, 460x357) Image search: [Google]
1468727004518.jpg
18 KB, 460x357
I could do it with a fucking hacksaw!

seriously wish i had your people's address i would make a murder vid and release it for the masses and prove that no matter how much "loveandtolerancebullshit" you have it all ends the same with you on your knees screaming while im gutting you with a hacksaw.
>>
>>27914160
>>27914135
False.
If I'm screaming still, it's either fucking far away from the end, or you have a fucking pharmacy-stock of stimulants. In which case I would be breaking my own bones to get me free.

And in either case you would get bored rather quickly. Hacksaws suck for anything larger than a small dog.

Plus, I has to be capitalized.

Ashes to ashes, shitpost to shitpost, I guess, you didn't even bother to add anything.
>>
>>27914135

I do think you dumb enough to try and smack it with a hacksaw.
>>27914160

You would have to define gutting. It would be actually really hard to do with a hacksaw if you need to get the guts to drop.
>>
I dunno, ponies have a protective layer of magic/cartoon around them at all times. You might need A LOT of force, and it'd have to be all at once, since they'd be able to wake up and react on the first cut.

That said, rarity once took extreme g-force changes when rainbow dash caught her and the wonderbolts and immediately did a hairpin turn. So good fucking luck.

I'd recommend something burning hot. Like a blow torch.
>>
>>27913020
20% more torque than it takes to rip off pegasus wings
>>
>>27914061
that's because it's not edgy enough
>>
M I L K
I
L
K
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 921x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 921x774
>>27913070
>not posting the pic
>>
>ywn break off Rarity's horn and shove it up your dickhole
>>
the same amount to snap yer dick
>>
>>27913020
About force of a single bullet
>>
File: latest[1].png (627 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
627 KB, 1280x720
>>27913020
Not a lot, apparently. :/
>>
File: latest[1].png (565 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
565 KB, 1280x720
Also the screenshot before that one is a little...uncomfortable.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.