[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“Anon, that’s not a spell that’s an MCR song.”
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.
>>
File: flattershy.png (101 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
flattershy.png
101 KB, 500x524
Anyway I was in the school nurse's office now recovering from my slit wrists. Tulait and Loonag and FLUTETRSLAP were there too. They were going to St. Mango's after they recovered cause they were pedofiles and you can't have those fucking pervs teaching in a school with lots of hot gurlz. Celestia had constipated the cideo camera they took of me naked. I put up my middle finger at them.

Anyway Fluttershy came into my hospital bed holding a bouquet of pink roses.

"Enoby I need to tell u somethnig." she said in a v. serious voice, giving me the roses.

"Fuck off." I told her. "You know I fucking hate the color pink anyway, and I don't like fucked up preps like you." I snapped.
>>
File: what.jpg (7 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
7 KB, 198x255
>>
File: Doris_Rumbrimmer.png (286 KB, 634x428) Image search: [Google]
Doris_Rumbrimmer.png
286 KB, 634x428
"YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE THE PRINCIPAL ANY LONGER! YOU ARE TOO OLD AND YOUR ALZHEIMERS IS DANGEROUS! YOU MUST RETRY OR VOLDEMORT WILL KILL YOUR STUDENTS!"
>>
File: 1463530104221.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463530104221.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>>27912139
>>27912305
I know it's hiatus, but come on lad.
>>
>>27912139
I read this in maud's voice because her voice actor reminds me of this goth lifestyle

When, you know, she isn't getting railed.
>>
>>27912139
neat
>>
>>27912139
you mother fucker, I thought I had forgotten that stupid my immortal story
>>
File: 10,000% mad.png (251 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
10,000% mad.png
251 KB, 1366x768
>>27912139
>>27912305
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS
>>
File: 23b.jpg (62 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
23b.jpg
62 KB, 599x599
>>27912139
The fucking edgy teenagers are here, folks.
Abandon fucking ship.
>>
>>27912313
>>27912380
>>27915426
I remember when I was this new to the internet.
>>
I'm not even gonna give 5437 his (You).
Not even gr8 b8.
>>>/out/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.