[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been farming since birth >Has to be shown by ponies who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
>Been farming since birth
>Has to be shown by ponies who have never farmed before in their lives how to make the most simple improvements to her methods

Is Applejack seriously this stupid?
>>
>>27908161
Yes.
>>
Shitty writing.

But, like it or not, it is canon. So we must explai it

thats not AJ. Its a changeling
>>
Don't mistake ignorance with stupidity, it's surprisingly easy to get stuck in routines that have worked for us at some point in the past. I've met a few people in farming/agriculture that tend to do things that don't exactly make their job any easier, all because it's worked at some point.
>>
File: TRIGGERED.gif (2 MB, 421x338) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.gif
2 MB, 421x338
>>27908161
Neal Dusedau needs to be castrated. His writing is seriously fimfic-tier and Hasbro gives this man money for his writing.
>>
>>27908161
Yeah
>>
>>27908161
Those filthy mudponies
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 426x341
>>27908161
>that pic
>>
Applejack is curvy
>>
>>27908161

>bunch of kids who lost both parents being raised by a half-senile grandmother have to run a farm
>totally gonna get everything perfect

It's a miracle they managed to keep the place running in the first place, being as so much of it had to be self-taught.
>>
>>27908161
You'll be surprised how common this is in the real world anon.
>>
File: 4d5.jpg (75 KB, 514x913) Image search: [Google]
4d5.jpg
75 KB, 514x913
>>27908161
>>
>>27908413
BUILT FOR BREEDING
>>
File: pigsloppintime.png (711 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
pigsloppintime.png
711 KB, 1024x576
>>27908791

I mean, take this perfect example. You're a little filly who doesn't even have a cutie mark, and you're gonna have to wade into deep mud to feed the pigs that you can barely get through and will probably end up stuck....then the pigs end up bulldozing you to get at the slops and you end up crying and scared at the bottom of a mud puddle.

And then you have some ideas. Never mind that you get bigger and older later, it worked so you keep doing it, because it does.

And then you have an idea.
>>
>>27908199
_ ____ __ ____ ____ ___
>>
>>27908833
I too have learned the way of reading blank space.

Fuckin' Judy Hopps.
>>
>>27908829
The water pipes I figured had to do with insufficient water pressure and her inability to turn on all the valves at the same time.
I'm guessing she fixed or replaced the pump or water source but opening certain valves to irrigate parts of the crop is still used today.
>>
>>27908161
Metaphor for the pointless traditionalism that plagues conservatives (such as the farmer) in modern equestria.
>>
>>27908833
What?
>>
Urban privilege.
>>
>>27908946
I like it.
>>
>>27908161
>Is Applejack seriously this stupid?
She is a mudpony. What do you expect?
>>
>>27908161
>One month later the farm falls into disrepair.
>Turns out all these strange and backwards traditions worked.
>The moral of the story is to not think you know better than motherfucking Granny Smith.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.