[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twilight Mother Fucking Sparkle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Book horse talks.gif (186 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Book horse talks.gif
186 KB, 480x360
Regardless if you hate or love her, Twilight Sparkle by all means should be one of the most magically powerful beings in Equestria, at least in raw amount.

Becoming an Alicorn obviously boosts magical power, and Twilight's whole thing is magic. She lives and breaths the damn stuff and obviously already had great skill and power before her coronation.

I love Starlight Glimmer, she's a great character, but there is no fucking way in a realistic fight she could take on Twilight.

Twilight needs better representation on this front, do you agree, or just want to call me a faggot? Either one is acceptable.
>>
>>27901798
But she did take on Twilight and won.
>>
>>27901824

That's the fucking point, she shouldn't have.
>>
>>27901798
i have the feeling that if starlight knew half the spells twilight has cast in the show, glimmerfags would say she's as strong as the four alicorns combined

nevertheless, this thread is fucking retarded
>>
>>27901798
Agreed. Starlight was ridiculously over powered. Someone had to say it. Probably hundreds of people said it already actually, but it's true.
>>
>>27901798
Tough shit. She's not all about magic power/knowledge since she's friendship princess now.
>>
>>27901846
>i have the feeling that if starlight knew half the spells twilight has cast in the show

Its not like it really matters when every magic battle comes down to being a laser light show with the occasional barrier or teleport...or some one-hit rainbow cannon.
>>
File: starlight.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
starlight.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>27901846
if starlight did this, people would say she's literally pony jesus
>>
>>27901798
I'll never hate twiggles.

Fluttershy on the other hand...
>>
>>27901923
>you will never ride on a princess' back as she fights an epic battle for the future of her nation

Life is fucking garbage.
>>
>>27901824
She didn't win. She held the high ground in a battle that she rigged to be pretty much entirely in her favor, because Twilight couldn't use anything that would disrupt the race.
>>
>>27901923
I will never stop loving that dumb look on Glimmer's face when she gets frozen in magic crystal.
>>
File: glim glom.jpg (42 KB, 249x228) Image search: [Google]
glim glom.jpg
42 KB, 249x228
>>27901923
kek
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70 KB, 1920x1080
>>27902090
It is not a crystal, it is Arbiter's Stasis Field.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.