[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What shows are you fine fellows watching while waiting for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1463847181032.gif (708 KB, 274x575) Image search: [Google]
1463847181032.gif
708 KB, 274x575
What shows are you fine fellows watching while waiting for the hiatus to end?
>>
>>27889572
currently?
>Thunderbolt Fantasy
>Mob Psycho 100
>Jojo
>bananya
>Orange
>91 Days
>It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
>Turn A Gundam
>Rewatching Hunter x Hunter
>>
Relife, Rewrite, Shokugeki no Souma season 2, Amaama to Inazuma, Tamako Market, Stiens; Gate, Battery, Planetarian, 91 days. I think that should cover me for a good bit.
>>
>>27889572
initial d
ren and stimpy
and ed edd and eddy
>>
>>27889583
That's a lot of shows my man. Is Always Sunny any good?
>>
>>27889604
ive also been watching the news alot lately

>>27889605
yes, its pretty good
https://youtu.be/OR4zefzP7d0
>>
>>27889572
they're going to basically release a new episode of Steven universe every week day starting on the 18th, until they finish up their entire third season. People are calling it, the Steven nuke.
>>
>>27889650

Thanks for the tip. I kind of just check every once iin a while to see if anything has come out.
>>
>>27889583
>Turn A Gundam
Thanks for reminding me to finish Turn A and Victory Gundam anon.
>>
File: is that so ryoko.png (934 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
is that so ryoko.png
934 KB, 1440x1080
>>27889572
Trying to get caught up on Wakfu before the new season arrives and nostalgia rewatching Tenchi Muyo since I haven't seen it since I was in like fifth grade.
>>
>>27889650
I'm going to be honest, part of the reason I put this up here was to find out what everyone thinks of this absolutely insane schedule... Feast or famine.
>>
>>27889572
A variety of shows on the military history channel, which I do even when mlp isn't on hiatus.
>>
>>27889572
Finally finished Torchwood recently. Watching Dexter now.
>>
I would recommend this for a fun watch.
Of course I expect you all to understand the power of horse pussy.
https://youtu.be/WLKRery2tnk
>>
>>27889572
re-watching Gurren Lagann for the umpteenth time
>>
>>27889572
Kamen Rider Amazons
>>
Netflix's Marcella is turning out to be pretty interesting, if a little slow.
going to start HBO's "The Night Of" tomorrow.
That's it, I don't usually watch a lot of TV. I've been watching more of Rainbow Dash Presents and The Mentally Advanced Series than anything not pony related.

also rewatching seasons 4 and 5.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.