[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there no content of Limestone Pie trying to dominate Anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (152 KB, 777x1027) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152 KB, 777x1027
Why is there no content of Limestone Pie trying to dominate Anon in bed and quickly realizing that he is too much of a beast for her to handle?
Tsundere submissive is one of the greatest and most underappreciated fetishes out there.
>>
>>27881321
Why don't you write it?
>>
>>27881326
Because I'm already writing two greentext stories on this board, and keeping them going along with my regular life has me sleep-deprived enough.
>>
>>27881338
Ah, thank you for your green then. Even if they might be in threads I'm not reading.

Also sleep is for the weak.

Sounds like something one of the writers in the RGRE thread might want to take up.
>>
>>27881353
I wouldn't blame you if you weren't reading one, it's a pretty obscure thread. For the one that's relevant to non-autists, check that Chrysalis Suicide thread.

I might just suggest this to someone in RGRE if nobody here picks it up.
>>
File: image.png (82 KB, 357x468) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 357x468
>>27881321
Holy fuck I didn't realize how much I needed this

The closest thing I'm aware of was some clopfic with drunk Gilda and anon and eventually forcing her to be a slave

Please some writefag do this now
>>
>>27881321
I want to remind limes stone that shes and earth pony in the most demeaning way possible.
>>
>why hasn't anyone fed my juvenile power fantasies yet
this thread must be full of big, strong individuals in real life!
>>
>>27881953
Well I am a frequent cage fighter, good money and it beats working at the grocery store.
Pulse I get to take out my anger from my high school days on someone I don't know.
>>
>>27881996
I just remembered, I need to make a call to my friend, bullshit
>>
>>27882002
At least you took the bait.
>>
>>27881996
I dont believe you. And not because im toxic. I just dont believe you.
>>
>>27881321
giv plox
>>
File: image.png (754 KB, 1659x1051) Image search: [Google]
image.png
754 KB, 1659x1051
>>27881953
>fetish shaming on /mlp/
I know it's just bait, and I know if I tell you what I actually look like, you won't believe me. So instead, have a cart.
>>
>>27881321
I'd write that if Limestone actually was a good character. She's not a tsundere, she's just always angry.
>>
>>27881321
cock vore
>>
>>27881464
You gonna link to that story right?
>>
>>27881953
t. betafag who enjoys being bottom bitch even in his fantasies.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.