[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
La Marionnette D'ombre: CYOA #4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
File: scan0012 (664x800).jpg (134 KB, 664x800) Image search: [Google]
scan0012 (664x800).jpg
134 KB, 664x800
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
>>
Hey guys. Sorry for disappearing for a couple of days. I lost the will to write for awhile and didn't want to force myself to write because I didn't want people to not enjoy this.

I won't have my usual update time as well. I'm getting job training and it goes for six hours!

Anyway, I'm ready to continue so let's do this.
>>
>You wake up in the same spot as before. Nothing has changed except the fire went out awhile ago.
>The morning sun has just started to rise. Bathing the world in a dim glow.
>As you start to get up you feel a light tugging. Specifically, from your string loop on your back.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27876967
Check what's holding us.
>>
>>27876946
It's actually nice to see you back. I thought you had quit.
>>
>>27877103
>You quickly check what's holding you.
>Holding your back string loop, was a black, and blue tendril. It tightens itself as you look at it.
>From inside your head you hear laughter; high-pitched and crazed.
"Yo̡ư're͡ perf̕ec̕t́!" The voice laughs in your head.
>The tendril then pulls; sending you to the ground.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27877251
Definitely try to not but pulled away. Call out to Moh for help.
>>
>>27877378
>The tendrils start to pull you away but, you quickly find a root to hold on to.
>"Mohammed!" You cry out.
>Mohammed gets up with a startle.
"What? What's going on- Anima!"
>Mohammed quickly gets up and starts to gallop towards you.
>When he's halfway to you; your right hoof raises itself on it's own; dark magic sprouts from it.
"I̕ ̕w̨oùldn'͝t ͏t̵o̢u͏c̸h ̷he̸r̛ įf ͡I ̵w͏ere y̡ou̧." The voice laughs; your mouth moving as it spoke.
>Your right hoof then lets go of the root; and the tendril starts to drag you away, quickly.
>Mohammed gallops after you; though the tendril is slightly faster. Licht and Little Connard are starting to get up.
>The voice laughs in your head as you're drag into the forest.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27877541
If it won't let us direct our magic, just release it in every direction while being careful it doesn't go far enough to hurt our friends. If we're able to force it to let us go we'll be able to go on the offensive.
>>
>>27877541
No! We're not going to be someone's puppet!
>>
>>27877590
>>27877717
>You release your magic in every direction; though, being careful to not hurt your friends.
>But, you soon lose sight of your friends. You continue to throw your magic in random directions; hoping one of them would hit the tendril.
>Thankfully, your magic does connect; after several minutes of being dragged.
>A large hiss is heard as your magic connects with the tendril. It quickly releases you and slinks away; upwards towards a dark canopy of trees.
"A͠www͏. ͏Ỳou͜ ̵do̴n'͏t̨ w̧ąn̴t̵ ҉to͝ ̶b͜ȩ ̕m͘y ͠fr̨ie̕nd̡ an͠y̵mo̕re̢? I͏'m şa͞dde̴ned ͝by͝ thi͜s͞ ͘f̶a̛çt͜ ̡b͞ut, ̧thér̵e ͡are m͘an͞y ͞wa̢ys to ge̛t a̧ ńew fri̧en̨d̴." The voice says, sarcastically.
>The darkness from the canopy starts to spread out; heading down and across the area you stand in.
>You feel a tendril lightly caress your flank.
"I ̀wi͞ll ̢s҉ay:̢ f҉or ̨a ͘p͝upp͜èt ͢yo͘u ͜do͢ ͘h͟a͡v͢e a̷ nice̴ ͘b̛ody.҉ ͟Per͘f̶e͝ct ̢f̴or my̧ n̡èe͡ds͠.͝"҉

>What do you do?
>>
>>27877783
There are also many ways to make an enemy and you are doing those quite well.
>>
>>27877783
Immediately push it away. I hesitate to ask but what might these "needs" be?
>>
>>27877809
>>27877925
>You quickly push the tendril away. It slinks back into the darkness.
>"There are also many ways to make an enemy and you are doing those quite well."
>The voice laughs, like what you said was a the funniest thing it has ever heard.
>You want to say something else but, you hesitate to do so.
"My̕ ͜l͞i҉t҉tle ͢pup҉p͏e͟t, ̢I̶ ҉alrea̛d̢y͠ ͟hav̷e ̛p͏l̶ent̨y̕ ͜of e͡n̵em̕ies҉.̸ ̧You'̷ll júst ̛b͡e ͜áno͟th͘er̶ ̢pony̴ ͜adde͏d͞ ̸t̀o͠ my͘ hi̕t l҉i͟st́. ̨O̸h,̸ w̢ait!͝ ͞You'r͢e͟ ̨n͞ot̴ ͟e͜ven̡ a ͡p̧oņy͡, m͞uc̴h ̵le̸ss ͞a҉ ̡z͏e̕b́r̴a͞. Ýo҉u͝'̶r͠e͟ j̕us̸t a̕ ͢so͞ul; ͠with ̵the per̶f͟ȩc̕t̡ ͏bo̧d̛y̧ ̷to̕ serve̡ w̷ha̡t ̢it͠ w̷a̢s m̴a͞d̸e ̶fơr: ͘t͟o ҉d҉o̢ ͞wh̀at other͝s̵ w̢a͝nt҉."̧
>A tendril grabs your back string loop once more, and you feel yourself go limp.
"A͟nd̨,̢ y̛o̡u'̢r͡e ̕perf̸ect f̷or̨ wha͡t́ ̴I ̢want!"͠

>What do you do?

Sorry, had to eat dinner.
>>
>>27878053
Our friends aren't in range so burn or freeze everything around.
>>
>>27878053
Damn! Talk about a weakness. It seems we really are no more than a mere puppet when we have strings.
>>
>>27878085
>>27878113
>You try to raise your hooves but, nothing happens. The only thing that does happen is that your hooves burst with black magic.
>Your right hoof is forcefully raised up with the black magic still going.
"So̡,̨ ̀th͜i̵s̛ i͝s ͘w̨h҉a͞t Tart̸a̢r̷us ha̡s ͞bęen rag͠įng on̡ ̀abo҉u͡t҉?" The voice says from your mouth, "Is this... T̡i̸t͡hik'̀s mag͟i͠c͡?̴ Yo͞u'r͝e ̵on̴é ̶luck̵y ͠p̡up͞pet; be̛ing in̢fu̸sed w̕ith̀ Ti̶th̵ik's ͟ow͢ņ m̨a͝gic͡."
>He lowers your hoof.
"W͝é are̕ ҉g҉ơn͜na ̸h͠e҉a̷d͡ tǫ ́t͠he ͝s̕çho̷o͏l͏.̛ ҉A͢n̡d͜, y̛óu arȩ gonna̵ ͞us̨e͘ y͝o̧ur ̕ma҉g͢i͘ć to͘ r̡ev͏ive ͜m͢e͝;̧ I̶ ́f̛o̢und҉ ̶a p͠e̛rfe͡ct̶ ve͢s̸s̷el there fo̢r͏ my҉ s̢o̕úl. ̢A͠ńd̵,̷ ̵y͏o͡u ̀are ̡g͏o̕nną ̶f̢i̴n͝d ͏i̴t ̸f̴o̵r ͝me."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27878221
I refuse.
>>
>>27878221
So we can't control our body or magic now?
>>
>>27878274
>>27878278
>"I refuse!" You exclaim.
>The voice laughs.
"I don'̸t̕ t̷h̵i҉n̸k͞ ̸yo̡u'̸rȩ ͜in ţhe̶ ͢posi̢tion ̷to̴ re̸fu̴se̡."
>You feel your mind get assaulted. Your ears ring and your mind is assaulted with pain.
>Even through all this; you still refuse. After a minute the pain begins to lessen.
>Slowly, you lift your hoof up.
>Are you resisting?
"̨W҉ha͘t͜ a̸re̵ y̢o͠u doi͜n͟g͘?̕" The voice asks.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27878438
Burn the string off or grab it and tear it off.
>>
>>27878517
>You grab the tendril string and tear it off; though, it is a bit painful.
>The voice laughs once more.
""I ̨did̵n͠'͟t͞ know̡ that ͠you ̴had ͡t̛ha̵t͟ ͝mu̧ch͝ ŗesişt͟ance҉.͘ I̵t̸ does͏n͜'҉t͠ ̛ma̶t̨ţe̕r thòu̡gh.̵ I'll ju͏st ͜ha͞v̷e tǫ t̀ry̸ ̶ha̕rdér."
>From the darkness more tendrils come down; facing you.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27878635
Set everything on fire.
>>
>>27878667
>You quickly gather your dark magic and start throwing it at the advancing tendrils.
>As you do this the darkness slowly retreats. Letting light flow in.
>After several minutes of fighting, most of the darkness has retreated and the tendrils stopped advancing.
""Y̡o̢u̵ h̕a̡v̡e w̡oǹ t͞hi̸s̀ bat҉t̢le ̵but,̛ ou̡r̵ p̧a͠th̴s͜ w͡i̸l̀l̀ cro͢s̶s ág͢àin̕.̢ ͠I'm̴ ̡s͞ur͘e̛ ͝o͡f҉ ̴i̷t.̨" The voice laughs, leaving you alone.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27878635
Pull and yank and tear. Our lives depend on it. He can not have us.
>>
>>27878779
Take a second to enjoy our sweet, sweet freedom and sally forth to reunite with Moh.
>>
>>27878779
Time to reunite with our friends.
>>
Stopping for tonight. I'm really tired after six hours of job training and I can see my posts are being effected by this.

Also, I have a question. I'm planning on starting a second CYOA that will go along with this CYOA. And, I was wondering which one you would like to play if I do.

Would you rather play:
A CYOA where you make your own villain and try to take over Equestria.
Or:
A space CYOA with ponies, humans, and aliens.

I'm sorry for the short session today. If I feel less tired tomorrow I'll run a longer session at three o'clock.

Have a good night.
>>
>>27878821
>A space CYOA with ponies, humans, and aliens.
Definitely not that one. Don't worry, anything 3 hours or more is a good session.
>>
>>27878821
A question like this should be in the general since you might get more players on the next quest.
>>
>>27878909
Okay I'll ask the general then.
>>
>>27878821
Shall we start bumping?
>>
Here is a bump for you.
>>
>>27882210
>>
leaving page 10
>>
Hey, guys. I'm back. The session should be longer than yesterday but, only time will tell.

Let's continue!
>>
>>27878810
>>27878815
>You enjoy your freedom for a bit. Breathing heavily.
>You get up and decide to try to reunite with your friends; but, there is a small problem.
>Which way do you go to get to them?

>What do you do?
>>
>>27884993
Any idea where we came from? Try calling out for them.
>>
>>27884993
We were dragged here so there should be a trail.
>>
>>27884999
>>27885036
>You quickly look around; looking for a drag mark from getting dragged.
>Once again, you find another problem... with a question.
>"...why are there multiple drag marks?" You ask.
>Surrounding you, are about five different drag marks; all of them were the same and lead in different directions.
>In your head you hear the voice laugh; however, it was quiet and barely above a whisper.
"G͡o͏o͝d͢ l͝uck f̕įn͠di̴n͏g͠ you̵r ẁay̢ ̢b̧ac҉k̀ ̧t́o͟ ͜y͘ou̕r ̸fr͘i͘en͝d͜s͏."͞ The voice taunts you; before going silent.
>>
>>27885092
Try yelling for them before inspecting the trails. See if there are any difference to any of them.
>>
>>27885092
That complete and utter bastard. Lets try reaching a high vantage point to regain our bearings. Can we make a tower of ice?
>>
>>27885136
>>27885148
>You take out your ice amulet and try to make a tower of ice. It gets to about, your height before shattering.
>"Mohammed!" You call out, "Licht!"
>The forest is silent.
>You go over to the trails and inspect them; looking for any differences. However, you find none.
"Caw!"
>You scream a bit as a Crow caws behind you.
>The Crow is sitting behind you on a small rock. It appeared to be a normal Crow. With black feathers and purple eyes.
>Wait, purple eyes?
>>
>>27885273
And who might you be?
>>
>>27885343
>"And, who might you be?"
"Caw."
>The Crow flies on top of your head, and lightly pecks at your glass eye, before pointing to the southern most drag mark with his beak.
>It repeats this process several times. Every time, it points at the southern most drag mark.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27885442
Hum. I shall follow you, crow. Take the south path.
>>
File: 1388942532753.png (210 KB, 725x1000) Image search: [Google]
1388942532753.png
210 KB, 725x1000
>>27885555
Quads confirm the south path
>>
>>27885555
>You follow the Crow down the south path. The Crow decided that your head was a good place and was still sitting on it.
>The forest was quiet as you trotted along the path. Not even the birds chirped.
>Every so often the crow would caw at nothing. As if trying to communicate with something.
"Anima!" A voice called out.
>It was Licht's voice.

>What do you do?
>>
I'm gonna take a break for some time. I got a new game Overwatch and want to play it; since it has been installing and should be finished.

Not sure if I'll be back. If not, I'll continue tomorrow.
>>
Emergency QM is a faggot bump
>>
have a good night bump.
>>
>>27885673
Call out to the voice.
>>
>>27890085
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.