[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And nothing of value was lost. >implying if anything we didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: youcanhaveit.png (18 KB, 432x167) Image search: [Google]
youcanhaveit.png
18 KB, 432x167
And nothing of value was lost.

>implying if anything we didn't improve the franchise as a whole simply because Hasbro now sees it as a bigger investment because the audience is doubled
>>
You have 10 seconds to explain how it's related to this board.
>>
>>27876046
Becuase its discussion the affect of bronies on the show as a whole.
>>
Wow. Assuming people's gender. I literally can't even right now.
>>
>>27876095
Hardly. MLP was a show with a notorious reputation that garnered a cult following after the new generation surprised audiences with its quality. Ghostbusters was $110 million bomb that was obviously going to be terrible from the second someone decided to follow up a classic movie.
>>
>>27876035
>Opinion of one tumblrina is worth of a discussion
>>
>>27876035
That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever read.
>>
>>27876035
>trying to take away
>>
>>27876124
>Bomb
>Critically praised, any criticism of it is tied in with "le essjaydubya" boogeyman

God, the alt-right is fucking delicious today.
>>
>>27876126
/thread
>>
>>27876144
Is this bait, or retardation?
>>
>>27876144
>Barely scraping 74% on RT
>Praised
>>
>>27876330
Meh. To be honest, I'm surprised it hit even 74%. I fully expected it to be 40% or lower, but I guess the critics are scared of being called misogynists.
>>
>>27876035
But nobody took My Little Pony away from girls. The franchise merely expanded beyond its initial target demographic.
>>
File: 1466449761377.png (774 KB, 843x639) Image search: [Google]
1466449761377.png
774 KB, 843x639
>>27876035
>Implying Ghostbusters is actually anything other than nostalgia at this point
>Implying MLP "belongs" to bronies
These fucking people, man.
>>
>>27876035
>mlp
>guys like it now, girls always have and still do

>ghost busters
>everyone used to like it, now no one does (except little girls, apparently, according to this)

How are these two comparable again?
>>
>>27876124
Is it actually bombing?

Please tell me its bombing.
>>
>>27876144
>he listens to the non-top critic 'anyone with a pulse and enough traffic can review it' score instead of the top critics only tomato meter score
It's at 50% approval once you filter out the plebs. And if Richard Roeper's review is even 20% accurate the movie is complete trash. I was totally unopposed to it in theory, but those fucking trailers made it look like just another shitty reboot instead of a solid standalone work. I don't know how a movie starring accomplished female comedians and directed by Paul Fieg managed to blow it this badly, but based on the reviews I've read it barely rises above Ghostbusters 2, which was shit.

t. feminist Democrat from Massachusetts who will be voting for Clinton
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.