[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ponk.png (495 KB, 720x785) Image search: [Google]
ponk.png
495 KB, 720x785
>You have wound up in Equestria
>You have two choices
>1) You can hang out and be friends with anypony in Ponyville. Parties, jokes, talks, adventures etc
>2) You can go farther and have sex with ponies... But everypony stops talking to you. They despise you and look at you as a whore. You can sometimes have sex but nothing more.

What is your choice?
>>
>>27874074
3) friends, adventures, love, harem, etc.
>>
I'd pick 1. The reason I'd want to be in Equestria is to have friends. Making love to my waifu would be nice but sex alone and nothing else isn't worth giving up everything else.
>>
>>27874074
Obviously 2.
Friendship is overrated.
>>
File: anypony want to text.png (287 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
anypony want to text.png
287 KB, 500x480
>>27874074
2 because I've spent 31 years without here.
>>
>>27874074
I want the entire cast of F.R.I.E.N.D.S to get hit by a bus.
>>
>>27874074
As long as #1 includes hugs and snuggles, you can chop my penis into pieces and I'd still choose that option.
>>
My choice is to combine the 2 choices and get the best choice.
>>

Didn't say anything about deer, dragons, shapely rocks etc. for fulfilling that need.
>>
>>27874803
>shapely rocks
Get out Maud
>>
File: Spongebob-Meme-Fish-Face-10.jpg (255 KB, 961x759) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob-Meme-Fish-Face-10.jpg
255 KB, 961x759
>>27874592
You again !!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.